PDA

View Full Version : Bonzi Wells Back In The League

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2011, 06:44 PM
My man..back in the league...I used to wish Bonzi played along side Kobe back in the day...

Bonzi’s back: Timberwolves sign G/F Wells

By HOOPSWORLD ([email protected])
Basketball News & NBA Rumors

Email (http://www.hoopsworld.com/bonzis-back-timberwolves-sign-gf-wells/emailpopup/) Print (http://www.hoopsworld.com/bonzis-back-timberwolves-sign-gf-wells/print/) 1 Comment (http://www.hoopsworld.com/bonzis-back-timberwolves-sign-gf-wells/#disqus_thread)
The Minnesota Timberwolves are taking a chance on Bonzi Wells, signing the veteran swingman to a deal despite the fact he hasn’t played in an NBA game since 2008.Wells officially signed his contract Thursday.

The 35-year-old will provide some depth at shooting guard for the Timberwolves.Wells was a controversial figure during his first NBA go-around, spending six years in Portland as a prominent member of a roster nicknamed “The Jail Blazers” for their off-court incidents.Wells has also played for the Memphis Grizzlies, Sacramento Kings, Houston Rockets and New Orleans Hornets during his 10-year NBA career.

He left the league averaging 12.1 points and 4.6 rebounds in 591 career games.Wells has a connection to Minnesota, having played under new head coach Rick Adelman in both Sacramento and Houston.The Timberwolves also announced the signing of second-round pick Malcolm Lee to a three-year deal.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/bonzis-back-timberwolves-sign-gf-wells/

Scrub
12-15-2011, 06:53 PM
Beasley just got someone to roll his blunts. Kahn knows what he's doing. It's all about the team spirit.

Giuseppe
12-15-2011, 07:02 PM
He was a Suns killer.

weebo
12-15-2011, 07:37 PM
stfu already brah

Dex
12-15-2011, 08:24 PM
He was a Suns killer.

Spurs, too.

Fothermucker will average like 4 points, but will still find an occasion to hang 25 on the Spurs.

ChuckD
12-15-2011, 08:53 PM
Bonzi was only an anyone killer in a contract year. The rest of the time, he didn't do shit. You can spot his contract years in his stats. They stick out like a sore thumb.

Giuseppe
12-15-2011, 08:56 PM
Bonzi was only an anyone killer in a contract year. The rest of the time, he didn't do shit. You can spot his contract years in his stats. They stick out like a sore thumb.

He never let me down, Blazers Vs Suns. I'd do threads over at AZ Central on game nights:::"Bonzi!!! Wells drops atom bomb on Suns"

m>s
12-16-2011, 09:58 AM
that fat n1gga was a solid player before the stupid move to houston imho where he got jinxed

tlongII
12-16-2011, 10:35 AM
Bonzi is a tool. The people in front court seats need to watch out for the spittle.

Killakobe81
12-16-2011, 11:10 AM
I will be forever garteful, for his contributions on that fateful Sunday in Game 7 of the WCF ...

Kobe's "snuff" of a Bonzi post-up in particular ...still brings a smile to my face, since I was there to witness it myself ... only the oop to Shaq and the banked 3 by shaw were more critical to that win that cemented the beginning of the 3-peat

Spurs9
12-16-2011, 11:12 AM
Bonzi Wells, holeeeey shit I havent heard that name in a minute

Giuseppe
12-16-2011, 11:20 AM
I will be forever garteful, for his contributions on that fateful Sunday in Game 7 of the WCF ...

Kobe's "snuff" of a Bonzi post-up in particular ...still brings a smile to my face, since I was there to witness it myself ... only the oop to Shaq and the banked 3 by shaw were more critical to that win that cemented the beginning of the 3-peat

Arguably our greatest un-loss.

Media would have went after Daddy like the last pork chop on the plate if we'd a lost that game.

It seems like so long ago and it's only 12 years.

Killakobe81
12-16-2011, 11:45 AM
Arguably our greatest un-loss.

Media would have went after Daddy like the last pork chop on the plate if we'd a lost that game.

It seems like so long ago and it's only 12 years.

You are right, cully. People forget that Kobe had been skunked out of the previous 4 seasons of playoffs including two with the Magic before leading us to sweeps at the hands of the Jazz and the spurs his first few years in Los angeles.

Dont get me wrong he was the lead dog, for those teams. But the dumbasses on here that claim Kobe coat-tailed Shaq for his 5 convienently forget the ass whippings Shaq led us to (and the Magic to) as well ...before Phil and Kobe's development Shaq would flame out mightily in the playoffs.

Koolaid_Man
12-16-2011, 11:50 AM
Kobe did some wicked shit to Bonzi over the years

BhSrNyWBZTE

Koolaid_Man
12-16-2011, 11:51 AM
here's another

4ne6vBCOlWA

Koolaid_Man
12-16-2011, 11:52 AM
hey while I'm at it..let me post this shit again for Tlong

nVapB6CozvE