PDA

View Full Version : timvp

ElNono
12-15-2011, 07:43 PM
I'm really curious how you're going to :downspin: the offseason acquisitions of TJ Ford and Steve Novak, and how they address this team's needs going into the season... :lol

On a more serious, but related note, what do we need to do to coerce you into putting together a season preview writeup? :hungry:

timvp
12-15-2011, 08:08 PM
I'm really curious how you're going to :downspin: the offseason acquisitions of TJ Ford and Steve Novak, and how they address this team's needs going into the season... :lol

A step ahead of you. I was just coming up with top ten reason why RJ staying is okay. For real. Yes, not easy.

On a more serious, but related note, what do we need to do to coerce you into putting together a season preview writeup? :hungry:

I was waiting for the offseason to play out ... but I guess it already did. :santahat

Spurminator
12-15-2011, 08:09 PM
Wait, RJ wasn't cut?

Damn, I need to catch up.

ElNono
12-15-2011, 08:10 PM
A step ahead of you. I was just coming up with top ten reason why RJ staying is okay. For real. Yes, not easy.

I was waiting for the offseason to play out ... but I guess it already did. :santahat

Looking forward for a season of insight from the best :toast

arles
12-15-2011, 08:12 PM
looking forward for a season of insight from the best :toast

+1

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-15-2011, 08:24 PM
Can't wait to hear it.

Are you going to be doing grades after the games this season?

roycrikside
12-15-2011, 08:43 PM
10 reasons why keeping RJ is okay? I hope the possibility of winning the lottery and getting a 1st overall pick is in there.

Nathan89
12-15-2011, 08:47 PM
I was just coming up with top ten reason why RJ staying is okay.

:smchode:

baseline bum
12-15-2011, 08:48 PM

You're not worried about Letterman suing? I figure he'd be way worse than the piece of shit Express News.

mexicanjunior
12-15-2011, 08:52 PM
10 reasons why keeping RJ is okay? I hope the possibility of winning the lottery and getting a 1st overall pick is in there.

This...

Bill_Brasky
12-15-2011, 08:54 PM

Better make that 5 reasons :lol

Seventyniner
12-15-2011, 10:41 PM

As long as you title it Top Ten Reasons I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.

The ADMIRAL 50
12-16-2011, 03:53 AM
As long as you title it Top Ten Reasons I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.

:toast

Reason #3:
Because uselessly losing minutes to a veteran regardless of their effectiveness is a more traditional Spurs rookie upbringing for Kawhi Leonard.

Reason #2:
Because maybe we somehow make another team think he's decent..maybe...

Reason #1:
Because if you're paying RJ at least get something out of his sorry ass,

..though, what we'll most likely get out of his sorry ass is another fat smelly shit of a season.

Dex
12-16-2011, 04:10 AM

http://i41.tinypic.com/2sboh6r.jpg

Mel_13
12-16-2011, 07:11 AM

Reason Number 10: Manu likes to snuggle

http://www.mysanantonio.com/mediaManager/?controllerName=image&action=get&id=1923000&width=628&height=471

mudyez
12-16-2011, 07:31 AM
Looking forward for a season of insight from the best :toast

+1

that made my offseason!