1963-1975 American military kills 4 million civilians in Southeast Asia

Hmmm. 4 million? Color me skeptical.

JayTheClown
12-16-2011, 07:20 PM
Truth hurts

Obstructed_View
12-17-2011, 04:58 AM
Truth hurts.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/company-ron-paul-keeps_613474.html?page=1

Stringer_Bell
12-17-2011, 08:11 AM
Truth hurts.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/company-ron-paul-keeps_613474.html?page=1

lol @ RJC believing the 6 candidates they invited were any farther "outside of the mainstream of the Republican party and this organization" or don't have their share of "misguided and extreme views.”

lol @ people condemning Paul just because the truthers give him their support.

once again, GOP = buttf*cked

cheguevara
12-17-2011, 01:01 PM
VMUZIVYuluc

cheguevara
12-17-2011, 01:01 PM
:lmao "Bachman hates muslims" :lmao

RandomGuy
12-17-2011, 02:02 PM
Kc5E-MnDBVk

:lmao Santorum, what a retard

It was mostly truthful, except at the end where he repeated an oft-quoted misstatement of fact.

"we were bombing and killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis" before our invasion.

We had a VERY limited air campaign in the no-fly zone.

We killed Iraqis.

We did NOT kill "hundreds of thousands" of them.

Saddam's apologists liked to include in their "the americans killed X number of people, people who would have died anyway, such as old people, children dying of diseases and so forth.

Before the sanctions/no fly zone, and after, Iraqi mortality remained roughly on par with other countries in the region, suggesting that, regardless of our actions people still would have died at similar rates.

That isn't to say that any deaths wouldn't be used for propaganda, perhaps that was what he was alluding to.

I certainly hope he isn't that deluded about the effects of the sactions and no-fly zone.

scott
12-17-2011, 02:11 PM
The narrator of the OP's video makes me want to not support Paul.

But another example of why Paul is the best choice - I may not agree with his views, but I like that he's willing to get booed out of a room to stay true to his beliefs.

LnGrrrR
12-17-2011, 03:14 PM
It sucks, because there will assuredly be a Republican candidate I like less than the Democratic (I highly doubt Huntsman or Paul will get the nod), but if Obama has a strong amt of support, I will most likely vote third party.

Obstructed_View
12-17-2011, 05:53 PM
lol @ RJC believing the 6 candidates they invited were any farther "outside of the mainstream of the Republican party and this organization" or don't have their share of "misguided and extreme views.”

lol @ people condemning Paul just because the truthers give him their support.

once again, GOP = buttf*cked

lol @ people condemning Paul just because he's a racist and has been for decades.

4>0rings
12-17-2011, 05:55 PM
:lmao "Bachman hates muslims" :lmao

"What's your favorite President?

Grover Cleveland"

:lol:lol:lol I love this guy.