PDA

View Full Version : Laker fans

Riddler
12-16-2011, 05:33 PM
Given Kobe's shitty contract, when he retires, you guys will become the T-Wolves for the next 20 years? Pretty ironic, since Laker fans claim the titles that were won in Minnesota.

Giuseppe
12-16-2011, 05:37 PM
Team: New York Knicks

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Nathan89
12-16-2011, 05:42 PM
As soon as they have money they'll have the best FA flocking to LA.

BRHornet45
12-16-2011, 05:45 PM
Los Angeles just became a Clippers town this week and for decades to come. Times are changing over there sons

Riddler
12-16-2011, 05:51 PM
Los Angeles just became a Clippers town this week and for decades to come. Times are changing over there sons

Cosigned. LOL at Baby Drew ending up as the franchise player.

u4lakers14
12-16-2011, 06:01 PM
hahaha, funny boy.

our team is fine.

the mavs only had one superstar last year and they won it all with teamwork, which is exactly how its supposed to be.

and no we dont count the titles won in minnesota.

Frenzy
12-16-2011, 06:09 PM
Given Kobe's shitty contract, when he retires, you guys will become the T-Wolves for the next 20 years? Pretty ironic, since Laker fans claim the titles that were won in Minnesota.

:lmao

DMC
12-16-2011, 06:40 PM
Until there's another CBA, it's going to be hard for the Lakers to field a better team without high end players choosing location, location, location over money.

Koolaid_Man
12-16-2011, 07:19 PM

as long as it remains

Kobe 5

NY 1

I'm good to go..if that changes within the next 10 yrs then I will have personal issues :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
12-16-2011, 07:23 PM
as long as it remains

Kobe 5

NY 1

I'm good to go..if that changes within the next 10 yrs then I will have personal issues :lmao

Knicks have 2

Riddler
12-16-2011, 07:25 PM
as long as it remains

Kobe 5

NY 1

I'd say never reaching the $500 plateau in life is a personal issue. You may reach $250 and call it a day, having enough for the Ghazi handjob special.

Riddler
12-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Knicks have 2

:lol Well, at least we know how recently he started watching basketball.

m>s
12-16-2011, 07:30 PM
lakers are just bitterly FUCKED while their neighbor clippers ain't a winner either, they whole city got FUCKED by the old fat son of a bitch stern imho. stern gifted them gasol and the 2 titles they won w/ el nano espanol, but they should know what goes around comes around, they should know that

m>s
12-16-2011, 07:38 PM
lakers are just fucked face it, and the clippers ain't a winner either. their whole city just got fucked by that old son of a bitch stern. stern gifted them gasol and two NBA titles that they won w/ el nano espanol but they should know what goes around comes around, they should know that

now kobe and pau are both upset and want to leave, with one (or maybe both) of them gone your #2 best player would be Metta World Peace. you know your team ain't winning SHIT when Metta World Peace is your 2nd best player

m>s
lakers are just fucked face it, and the clippers ain't a winner either. their whole city just got fucked by that old son of a bitch stern. stern gifted them gasol and two NBA titles that they won w/ el nano espanol but they should know what goes around comes around, they should know that

now kobe and pau are both upset and want to leave, with one (or maybe both) of them gone your #2 best player would be Metta World Peace. you know your team ain't winning SHIT when Metta World Peace is your 2nd best player

BRHornet45
Sons its like over there in Texas with sports, everybody knows that is a Dallas state. As far as best sports cities in Texas goes...

1. Dallas
2. Houston
3. Austin
4. San Antonio

Sons I hate to knock San Antonio, but they are easily at the bottom of sports towns in not only just Texas, but possibly the entire country primarily because their teams are in such a shitty place. I mean all they have to offer there is an old building and a dirty little creek. Hell most people outside of San Antonio think they have to cross thru border security to attend a Spurs game.

cobbler
12-16-2011, 08:46 PM
Heard when we were at 5 titles.
Heard when we were at 6 titles.

Said that about the Kincks right around here after their 2nd...

Heard when we were at 7 titles.
Heard when we were at 8 titles.
Heard when we were at 9 titles.
Heard when we were at 10 titles.
Heard when we were at 11 titles.
Heard when we were at 12 titles.
Heard when we were at 13 titles.
Heard when we were at 14 titles.
Heard when we were at 15 titles.
Heard when we were at 16 titles.

Knicks still at 2.

And we will continue to hear the babble at 17, 18, 19 etc.

carry on... :toast

Riddler
12-16-2011, 08:49 PM
Pretty ironic, since Laker fans claim the titles that were won in Minnesota.

Knicks still at 2.

cobbler
12-16-2011, 08:52 PM
Dont worry. If the Knicks move they get to retain their measily two wherever they land. :toast

Not quite sure where the irony is though... you lost me on that one tbh.

Riddler
12-16-2011, 08:55 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0629/la_u_bynum_b1_576.jpg

pass1st
12-16-2011, 09:04 PM
LAL never stays down for long, you would think it would be obvious by their history of bouncing back.

lefty
12-16-2011, 09:14 PM

Knicks still at 2.

"We" ?

cough Minneapolis cough

:lmao

DMC
12-17-2011, 12:17 AM
Sons its like over there in Texas with sports, everybody knows that is a Dallas state. As far as best sports cities in Texas goes...

1. Dallas
2. Houston
3. Austin
4. San Antonio

Sons I hate to knock San Antonio, but they are easily at the bottom of sports towns in not only just Texas, but possibly the entire country primarily because their teams are in such a shitty place. I mean all they have to offer there is an old building and a dirty little creek. Hell most people outside of San Antonio think they have to cross thru border security to attend a Spurs game.
4>2>1>0

Hornets = 0

Figure the rest out.

Oh but you are talking about women's basketball, since your city doesn't have a team.

DMC
12-17-2011, 12:17 AM
LAL never stays down for long, you would think it would be obvious by their history of bouncing back.

As long as they go 8 or 9 years without a ring, that's fine with me.

Look how long the Celtics' drought lasted.

ElNono
12-17-2011, 12:19 AM
I mean all they have to offer there is an old building and a dirty little creek.

creek >>>>>>>>>>> levee

DMC
12-17-2011, 12:20 AM
creek >>>>>>>>>>> levee
Didn't their levee become a creek?

Bill_Brasky
12-17-2011, 12:25 AM

1. Dallas
2. Houston
3. Austin
4. San Antonio

Dallas is the only city with a more recent ring than SA.....wish it had been the Cowboys though tbh

rayjayjohnson
12-17-2011, 12:41 AM
hahaha, funny boy.

our team is fine.

the mavs only had one superstar last year and they won it all with teamwork, which is exactly how its supposed to be.

and no we dont count the titles won in minnesota.

but you don't have any superstars. just a tired old rapist shitbag

Giuseppe
12-17-2011, 12:42 AM
tired old rapist shitbag

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

lefty
12-17-2011, 12:47 AM
Sweep
Trade
Divorce

Let's just call the Lakers STD from now on

Giuseppe
12-17-2011, 12:50 AM
Sweep
Trade
Divorce

Let's just call the Lakers STD from now on

:rolleyes:lmao

Banzai
12-17-2011, 01:05 AM
Riddler just trolling.

BRHornet45
12-17-2011, 01:12 AM
lol San Antonio is one of the most boring and ugliest cities in not only the U.S., but the entire world. anyone who thinks San Antonio is beautiful or has anything decent to offer obviously hasn't traveled much.

New Orleans > Port Harcourt, Nigeria > San Antonio

ElNono
12-17-2011, 01:22 AM
lol San Antonio is one of the most boring and ugliest cities in not only the U.S., but the entire world. anyone who thinks San Antonio is beautiful or has anything decent to offer obviously hasn't traveled much.

But you had to travel and get to know it when that levee came crumbling down...

tee, hee