View Full Version : Training Camp Video - 12/16/11

spursdotcom
12-16-2011, 09:42 PM
Manu Ginobili
http://www.nba.com/spurs/video/111216_ginobili

:toast

mystargtr34
12-17-2011, 04:18 AM
Interesting comment from Manu when a reporter asked whether improving the defense would come from effort and better understanding the defensive schemes (:lol).. Manu answered no, its a matter of being more strict in regards to who plays and who doesnt. You have to love the honesty.

Tranlastion: Play Tiago, sit Bonner and Blair.

mystargtr34
12-17-2011, 04:22 AM
More good stuff from Manu.. pretty much said Kawhi needs to play and be on the court to get better, its no good watching highlights. He needs to be allowed to make mistakes and play through them.

Maybe im reading too much into it but it seems like Manu is a little frustrated at some of Pop's decisions last season. Or like us he has had enough of watching Bonner and Dick shit the bed night in night out.

Obstructed_View
12-17-2011, 04:25 AM
If fans who don't know how to dribble a basketball can see it, I think everyone on the squad since 2006 knows exactly what's going on. There's a reason Horry and Bowen were just sort of allowed to slip away.

wildbill2u
12-17-2011, 06:43 PM
If fans who don't know how to dribble a basketball can see it, I think everyone on the squad since 2006 knows exactly what's going on. There's a reason Horry and Bowen were just sort of allowed to slip away.

I'm one of the unenlighteded ones. Tell us what's going on.

Obstructed_View
12-17-2011, 06:59 PM
I'm one of the unenlighteded ones. Tell us what's going on.

Guys who don't have experience aren't given the chance to play because they don't have experience. Guys who have experience are given huge minutes, even at the wrong position no matter how badly they get torched.

Welcome to Spurstalk. This is a fan board for the Spurs. They're an NBA team. The preseason starts tonight. They're the ones in silver and black.