PDA

View Full Version : Not so fast there Miami Hype

LkrFan
12-16-2011, 10:12 PM
It looks like they won't be winning shit for a long time, if ever again. They just re-upped Coach Spo. M:lolami = F:lolcked.

"We have one of the great young coaches in the league and (he) is an absolute member of this family," Heat president Pat Riley said. "He's the perfect coach for this team now. The reason why we did it was to extend him and keep him in the family and (not) have somebody come steal him away from us."

>> Click Here (http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/7360189/miami-heat-coach-erik-spoelstra-gets-new-contract-pat-riley-says) << and :downspin: this shit if you can!! :lol

pass1st
12-16-2011, 10:14 PM
Pat is pulling his strings

lefty
12-16-2011, 10:21 PM
Huh ?

Coach Spo is a good young coach

The year before the decision, he did great with a team that had Wade + shitty team

After the decision, he handled the pressure very well, the egos, the media; everybody thought he wouldn't last 25 games, and he led them to the Finals

Sure he is not perfect, but he is gonna improve, he is young and can learn from his mistakes and from Riley

He will be a great great coach

Young Spo shits on old Mike Brown :lol

Lakers :lol

Halberto
12-16-2011, 10:26 PM

These laker fans are really reaching

join us Laker fans, your team is dunzo

Giuseppe
12-16-2011, 10:29 PM

I take my solace:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

LkrFan
12-16-2011, 10:43 PM
Huh ?

The year before the decision, he did great with a team that had Wade + shitty team

After the decision, he handled the pressure very well, the egos, the media; everybody thought he wouldn't last 25 games, and he led them to the Finals

Sure he is not perfect, but he is gonna improve, he is young and can learn from his mistakes and from Riley

Mike Brown has done more with less as well. All he had was LBJ - yet he won 60+ back to back. Of course the Cavs were exposed in the playoffs, but the fact remains, his Cav teams over achieved with him as coach.

This Lakers features at least top 5 players at 3 positions: SG, PF, and C. Brown didn't have that kind of talent in Cleveland. Add a new defensive focus to the Lakers and watch us put in work.

Oh, and what would those Hype teams have done in the WC? Try to :downspin: that shit. EC was weaksauce before Pau chased Amare and Melo out of the WC + LBJ/Bosh Spice joined forces with STD-Wade. :lol

LkrFan
12-16-2011, 10:45 PM

Negative. We'll see how horrible the Lakers are this year, Spur fan. ;)

Bill_Brasky
12-16-2011, 10:49 PM
Mike Brown has done more with less as well. All he had was LBJ - yet he won 60+ back to back. Of course the Cavs were exposed in the playoffs, but the fact remains, his Cav teams over achieved with him as coach.

This Lakers features at least top 5 players at 3 positions: SG, PF, and C. Brown didn't have that kind of talent in Cleveland. Add a new defensive focus to the Lakers and watch us put in work.

Oh, and what would those Hype teams have done in the WC? Try to :downspin: that shit. EC was weaksauce before Pau chased Amare and Melo out of the WC + LBJ/Bosh Spice joined forces with STD-Wade. :lol

Mike Brown was in the EC as well :lmao

LkrFan
12-16-2011, 10:52 PM
Mike Brown was in the EC as well :lmao

With not a whole lot of talent outside of LBJ. Yet there they were winning 60 games and being pretty dominant at home.

You guys clown Brown but was Doc Rivers a "good" coach before he had the big 3? Of course not. Now, if Brown doesn't at least take the Lakers to the Finals this year, then I'm with you. Until then, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. He has way more talent to work with in LA than he did in Cleveland. No excuses for him not to succeed.

Trill Clinton
12-16-2011, 10:53 PM
:downspin::danceclub

Bill_Brasky
12-16-2011, 10:56 PM
With not a whole lot of talent outside of LBJ. Yet there they were winning 60 games and being pretty dominant at home.

You guys clown Brown but was Doc Rivers a "good" coach before he had the big 3? Of course not. Now, if Brown doesn't at least take the Lakers to the Finals this year, then I'm with you. Until then, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. He has way more talent to work with in LA than he did in Cleveland. No excuses for him not to succeed.

Doesn't fucking matter.

>Pat Mike Brown on the back for doing more with less
>Discount Spo for doing more with less because he was in the EC
>Realize Mike Brown also coached in the EC so your entire argument is shit
>Get shit on by the Brasky

ElNono
12-16-2011, 10:57 PM
With not a whole lot of talent outside of LBJ. :cry :cry :cry

:downspin:

LkrFan
12-16-2011, 10:58 PM
Doesn't fucking matter.

I guess that settles it then. Spo is the next Phil Jackson. Got it. :downspin:

LkrFan
12-16-2011, 11:01 PM

Underrate him if that helps you sleep at night El. Everybody with eyes could see offense wasn't the Lakers' problem last year. Now we have a young defense-1st coach.

In other news, we'll see how Spur fan :downspin: TOSB's 13/8 encore. :toast

Bill_Brasky
12-16-2011, 11:03 PM
>Change subject and make a hyperbole about how saying Spo isn't a bad coach means that someone thinks he'll be a HoFer with 11 rings

ElNono
12-16-2011, 11:12 PM
Underrate him if that helps you sleep at night El. Everybody with eyes could see offense wasn't the Lakers' problem last year. Now we have a young defense-1st coach.

:lol playing D wasn't a problem in season's past. You don't get by Boston otherwise. The problem is that back court rotting of old age and becoming human traffic cones.

Mike Brown isn't making that backcourt any younger or Steve Blake a better defender. Plus Odom is an excellent defender, and he's gone.

In other news, we'll see how Spur fan :downspin: TOSB's 13/8 encore. :toast

...trying to deflect the Laker skunk talk... I'm not biting :lol

rayjayjohnson
12-16-2011, 11:29 PM
Nice try, douchebag LkrFan.

Coach Spo is the real deal. I'd be happy to have him heading my team if we didn't have King Karl

Ace
12-16-2011, 11:30 PM
It looks like they won't be winning shit for a long time, if ever again. They just re-upped Coach Spo. M:lolami = F:lolcked.

>> Click Here (http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/7360189/miami-heat-coach-erik-spoelstra-gets-new-contract-pat-riley-says) << and :downspin: this shit if you can!! :lol

http://thewifehatessports.com/wp-content/gallery/nba/mike-brown-nba-head-coach.jpg

DMC
12-17-2011, 12:02 AM
I guess that settles it then. Spo is the next Phil Jackson. Got it. :downspin:
Bifurcation isn't your strong suit. Stick to sucking off Kool and Narutoluva. Your team is :lmao

midnightpulp
12-17-2011, 12:03 AM
Die.

lefty
12-17-2011, 12:25 AM

You mean LBJ won all those games for Brown

LOL thinking Mike was responsible for all those wins :lmao

Dont make me post that GIF of his assistant doing what Mike was supposed to do.
He was just standing there, clueless :lmao

Yup, you now have a standing, useless and clueless Jr assistant coach.
:lol

mavsfan1000
12-17-2011, 01:28 AM
He's a great coach. At least that is what the vibes are for me. I think Pat Riley would know what a good coach would act like. Thus why he is back. Not having a point guard or quality big man is a different story though.

Pelicans78
12-17-2011, 01:33 AM
Bifurcation isn't your strong suit. Stick to sucking off Kool and Narutoluva. Your team is :lmao

Wasn't there a tennis player named Narutoluva? Martina Narutoluva. Should we just call lakaluva Martina?

DMC
12-17-2011, 03:16 AM
Wasn't there a tennis player named Narutoluva? Martina Narutoluva. Should we just call lakaluva Martina?

Nah, just faggot will suffice.

m>s
12-17-2011, 09:18 AM
Huh ?

yeah just wait heat fans, time will mold him into a perfect coach and then he'll start to win a load of honors w/ the sons of bron's and wade's, or even grandsons maybe :lol

Stalin
12-17-2011, 01:06 PM
lakerfan trying to diss coaches, while having Mike Brown

Deion Sanders
12-17-2011, 01:08 PM
Oh! A phong is ringin!

dunkman
12-17-2011, 02:42 PM
Spo reached the finals with a completely new unbalanced roster.

Cry Havoc
12-17-2011, 02:53 PM
Laker fans better be worried about getting out of the 1st round this season.

LkrFan
12-17-2011, 05:10 PM
Spo reached the finals with a completely new unbalanced roster.

Celtics were not 100%

LkrFan
12-17-2011, 05:11 PM
spur fans better be worried about getting out of the 1st round this season.

fify

LkrFan
12-17-2011, 05:15 PM
:lol playing D wasn't a problem in season's past. You don't get by Boston otherwise. The problem is that back court rotting of old age and becoming human traffic cones.

Mike Brown isn't making that backcourt any younger or Steve Blake a better defender. Plus Odom is an excellent defender, and he's gone.

...trying to deflect the Laker skunk talk... I'm not biting :lol

Odom is a mental midget. Should have been a perennial all star.

Agreed about the back court. If Blake doesn't start I'm gonna lose it. Fisher can't make layups or throw post entry passes to save his life.

LkrFan
12-17-2011, 05:18 PM
lakerfan trying to diss coaches, while having Mike Brown

Even the great coach Pop couldn't avoid 8. You were saying? :downspin:

LkrFan
12-17-2011, 05:22 PM
You mean LBJ won all those games for Brown

LOL thinking Mike was responsible for all those wins :lmao

Dont make me post that GIF of his assistant doing what Mike was supposed to do.
He was just standing there, clueless :lmao

Yup, you now have a standing, useless and clueless Jr assistant coach.
:lol

The Cavs lost their coach, LBJ, their starting center, back up center, and had several key members miss games due to injuries. That's why they sucked last year. Not just because they lost LBJ. Nice :downspin: though.

Ace
12-17-2011, 05:56 PM
Celtics were not 100%

Neither were they in the finals against the Lakers yet you said nothing then. Keep reaching...

Giuseppe
12-17-2011, 06:04 PM
I was listening to Coleman and some other fellow nicknamed "Coach" this morning on ESPN and they both predicted that the Lakers would start off slow and then toss the towel in frustration.

LkrFan
12-17-2011, 06:18 PM
Neither were they in the finals against the Lakers yet you said nothing then. Keep reaching...

Was Bynum 100% in those Finals? Now who's reaching? :downspin:

Ace
12-17-2011, 06:50 PM
Was Bynum 100% in those Finals? Now who's reaching? :downspin:

Healthy enough to play. Stop being a little bitch making excuses, I know it's hard to ask you to change who you are...

lefty
12-17-2011, 07:05 PM
The Cavs lost their coach, LBJ, their starting center, back up center, and had several key members miss games due to injuries. That's why they sucked last year. Not just because they lost LBJ. Nice :downspin: though.
ROFL denial

lefty
12-17-2011, 07:06 PM
Celtics were not 100%
You know Laker fan is butthurt when he finds excuses for the Celtics

LkrFan
12-18-2011, 01:33 AM
Healthy enough to play. Stop being a little bitch making excuses, I know it's hard to ask you to change who you are...

New schtick:

Bynum: 2
LeHype: 0