PDA

View Full Version : Official Trade Beno Thread

Clandestino
06-16-2005, 11:03 PM
What has he done this year? He played good before the All-Star game and since then he has just turned the ball over.

In the playoffs he can't even bring the fucking ball up the court! It is fucking ridiculous... He has done this every game he has played.

I'm not sure what we can get for him, but he has to go. Wilks would've been better.

Dre_7
06-16-2005, 11:07 PM
Dude I have been saying we should trade him for a long time. Beno for Devin Harris!!! I have been sayin that since about midseason!!

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 11:10 PM
He was better than Parker tonight. Guess you better plan on a couple of trades.

E20
06-16-2005, 11:12 PM
He's like me. He gets too scared bringing it up so he gets rattled even more. One time I was too much of a pussy to bring up the ball and I was playing SG so I'm like WTF I shouldn't be bringing it up the PG should. So I'm like HEY! here, catch and he doesn't hear me and I hold the ball and continue to travel 4 steps and continue dribbling again like nothing happend no one saw(except the crowd). Man, I'm slick! :lmao

Clandestino
06-16-2005, 11:14 PM
we already know that parker can't finish a series... we needed speedy in 03 and someone last year(but we had no one).. this year, parker has played well in stretches, then takes a couple nights off...

beno is not the guy who can carry parker... and beno was not better than parker tonight....

violentkitten
pinning this one on beno is dumb. oh wait, look at who posted it.

ALVAREZ6
Dude I have been saying we should trade him for a long time. Beno for Devin Harris!!! I have been sayin that since about midseason!!
You honostly think the mavs want beno over harris?

nkdlunch
06-16-2005, 11:25 PM
Yeah, put this loss on Beno :rolleyes

Tobias
06-16-2005, 11:27 PM
No, wheres the trade Tony thread?

IceColdBrewski
06-16-2005, 11:33 PM
He played good before the All-Star game and since then he has just turned the ball over.

Sounds just like Parker his rookie season.

Tobias
06-16-2005, 11:33 PM
and look at how he's improved since then :rolleyes

mavsfan1000
06-16-2005, 11:34 PM
No way Dallas would do that trade.

IceColdBrewski
06-16-2005, 11:36 PM
and look at how he's improved since then :rolleyes

You can't compare Beno to a frenchie. Frnchies will give up at the first hint of danger.

Dre_7
06-17-2005, 12:08 AM
All I have to say is...

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/badger/img/jan03/dev129.jpg

Make it happen Spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xcoriate
06-17-2005, 12:39 AM
Harris is pretty over rated his on the verge of busting. Hes done nothing more than Beno and Avery has no confidence in him.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-17-2005, 12:40 AM
If he couldn't do anything for _allas, why do you have such a hard on for the guy?

Kori Ellis
06-17-2005, 12:40 AM
Beno had nothing to do with the Spurs losing and Devin Harris is going to be a bust. Move on and bitch about something worthy of your efforts.

Sense
06-17-2005, 12:42 AM
Devin<Beno in the future

I'm sorry it's true.

Dre_7
06-17-2005, 12:59 AM
Harris will be a Star!!!!!!!!

Dre_7
06-17-2005, 01:00 AM
BTW, I was not bitching about/blaming Beno. I just needed another excuse to talk about my hometown hero Mr. Harris!!!! :lol

myhc
06-17-2005, 01:07 AM
Where's the trade Timmy thread?

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2005, 02:03 AM
beno>parker

MiNuS
06-17-2005, 02:10 AM
uncheck to everyones trade Beno. Beno is disposable anyway.He is a damn rookie.
We need to get one of the players here.NOW> to become a real leader and nOT just sit and cry. NO!

Slo spurs fan
06-17-2005, 07:10 AM
What has he done this year? He played good before the All-Star game and since then he has just turned the ball over.

In the playoffs he can't even bring the fucking ball up the court! It is fucking ridiculous... He has done this every game he has played.

I'm not sure what we can get for him, but he has to go. Wilks would've been better.

Yeah Wilks would have won this game for Spurs! :rolleyes
Why his team mates donīt help him carrying the ball upcourt (making blocks and so)?
And do you really expect from rookie to be a large different maker (ex. top 10 draft picks)?
Beno sucked as much as other Spurs did in this two games.

But all in all I stil say:
Spurs forever

Clandestino
06-17-2005, 07:52 AM
i never said beno was the reason for the loss... i just said, trade his ass... what has hee brought to the team this year? nothing...

ambchang
06-17-2005, 07:58 AM
Let's trade Beno and all problems will be solved. The Spurs were leading by 40 points before Beno came in, and he turned the ball over 35 times in a row, causing the 71 point turnaround ... wait, that never happened. So I guess we should trade away Duncan, Ginobili, Parker, Nazr, Horry, Big Dog, Nesterovic, Barry, and all. Bowen we can keep, he played well.

Clandestino
06-17-2005, 04:05 PM
to all the dumbasses who somehow misread this post and thought that i said, "we lost this game bc of beno"

i have never said that. i just felt like posting my thoughts on beno today... he hasnt brought a thing to this team. any little bit of pressure and he throws the ball away. a point guard should at least be able to bring the ball up the fucking court... don't you think?

whottt
06-17-2005, 04:08 PM
Beno's a rookie that plays the hardest or second hardest position in the NBA to master...

Clandestino
06-17-2005, 04:11 PM
Beno's a rookie that plays the hardest or second hardest position in the NBA to master...

beno is an nba rookie, but not a rookie as far as being a professional athlete... he should at least be able to bring the ball up the court!

NASHville
06-17-2005, 04:14 PM
You idiots should be glad that Pop and RC know what the hell they are doing.

whottt
06-17-2005, 04:14 PM
He's not used to the quickness and skill of the NBA defenders...especially the guys on Detroit..

BigVee
06-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Exactly right. And, he has shown that he cannot handle the pressure this Piston teams puts on him. So, why is he on the court? No one person loses a game, but he has made some huge turnovers that have fueled some big runs. He continually screws up the ends of quarters, can't guard anyone, cuts the offense short and drives when there is nothing there. etc., etc., He cannot handle the ball well enough to play point guard in this league, period.

Clandestino
06-17-2005, 04:19 PM
He's not used to the quickness and skill of the NBA defenders...especially the guys on Detroit..

it wasn't only detroit... try phoenix, seattle, denver, and numerous other times throughout the season...

too slow to play d... can't protect the ball on o, what can he do...

oh yeah, he can make a wide open shot occasionally..

mavsfan1000
06-17-2005, 05:11 PM
You all must be on crack to think that Beno is better than Harris. Harris will be a star in 5 years. No way Dallas would give up on him. I don't think Beno can get much better because he isn't that quick.

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 05:27 PM
Harris will be a Star!!!!!!!!

assuming the lockout ends. :)

SequSpur
06-17-2005, 05:28 PM
Beno fucking blows. He is not an adequate point guard for a championship level team, I have been saying it all year.

And the results are coming in.

Kori Ellis
06-17-2005, 05:29 PM
Beno isn't even close to being in NBA shape. He needs a good trainer to work him this summer. He's not conditioned enough to play against NBA athletes.

mavsfan1000
06-17-2005, 05:30 PM
At best he could be a John Paxson.

Fouled Out
06-17-2005, 05:48 PM
Well they took a gamble in getting him. This is the finals you need to put a veteran point guard out there not a rookie. Man If only we had Antonio Daniels, off the bench shit, even a Steve Jackson type of player coming off the bench.

xcoriate
06-17-2005, 07:07 PM
We have Brent Barry for fucks sake he should at least be able to bring th ball up and start the offense. Hes a veteran with a lot of poinnt guard experience, Brent is your other option.

rudy enriquez
06-17-2005, 08:02 PM
I don't know about you all but Rasho hasn't done much for us all season either.

smeagol
06-17-2005, 08:21 PM
Beno had many decent games, including some in the playoffs. He is a damn good pick for being drafted at #28. But he is too slow, he dribbles the ball too high and he is being eaten alive by the quicker, more athletic Pistons.

That being said, Clandestino, if you are not blaming the loss on Beno, WTF do you start now a thread demanding his ass to be traded?

FCBarca
06-17-2005, 10:12 PM
I hear this with other Piston fans at times as well, a player doesn't play well one night and they want his head on a block...Beno Udrih is a great find, a true gem...The mere idea of trading him is ludicrous and underscores a fundamental lack of knowledge of the game...That's why GMs get paid the big bucks (Unless you're Elgin Baylor)

mavsfan1000
06-17-2005, 10:21 PM
I hear this with other Piston fans at times as well, a player doesn't play well one night and they want his head on a block...Beno Udrih is a great find, a true gem...The mere idea of trading him is ludicrous and underscores a fundamental lack of knowledge of the game...That's why GMs get paid the big bucks (Unless you're Elgin Baylor)
Exactly. Playoff pressure is a different story for alot of young players who are just understanding the game. Give him a couple years and he will be a more reliable point guard.

mattyc
06-17-2005, 10:26 PM
Harris is pretty over rated his on the verge of busting. Hes done nothing more than Beno and Avery has no confidence in him.
Spot on.

mavsfan1000
06-17-2005, 10:29 PM
By the way Harris is a year younger than Beno and needs to work on his strength but is way faster than Beno and I feel will be a huge player in the future for us. Avery had the luxury to have 3 point guards that were good in Jason Terry, Darrell Armstrong, and Devin Harris and DA had more experience so he went with him.

Clandestino
06-17-2005, 10:33 PM
Beno had many decent games, including some in the playoffs. He is a damn good pick for being drafted at #28. But he is too slow, he dribbles the ball too high and he is being eaten alive by the quicker, more athletic Pistons.

That being said, Clandestino, if you are not blaming the loss on Beno, WTF do you start now a thread demanding his ass to be traded?

who gives a fuck when the thread was started? point is he has to go..