PDA

View Full Version : Racist message? Or nonracist message?

ArtAngel
12-17-2011, 12:43 AM
Are we all the same? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al_GBxW3wuA

CubanSucks
12-17-2011, 01:42 AM
:lmao I actually enjoy clicking on your vids now. They're so pretentiously amusing. So artistic and bold!

and why don't you respond to someone replying to your shitty threads for once instead of letting them drift out after the usual 4-5 posts?

DMC
12-17-2011, 02:53 AM
:lmao I actually enjoy clicking on your vids now. They're so pretentiously amusing. So artistic and bold!

and why don't you respond to someone replying to your shitty threads for once instead of letting them drift out after the usual 4-5 posts?
Does the word "troll" mean anything to you? It's a foreign concept here, I understand.

CubanSucks
12-17-2011, 04:58 AM
Does the word "troll" mean anything to you? It's a foreign concept here, I understand.

that would be the most disciplined troll ever. Not only are they staying true to their theme (bullshit artsy videos) but they never capitalize on any of the responses. They're just sticking with starting threads that never go anywhere

cantthinkofanything
12-17-2011, 05:26 AM
Are we all the same? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al_GBxW3wuA

i don't get this one. is the point that a white person spelt the words for the black guy? or was it a mexican stomping on the popsicles?

DMC
12-17-2011, 06:25 PM
that would be the most disciplined troll ever. Not only are they staying true to their theme (bullshit artsy videos) but they never capitalize on any of the responses. They're just sticking with starting threads that never go anywhere
Old school trolls rarely if ever responded. They just posted controversial shit and moved to the next thing. These young dudes who think they invented it spend more time biting their own trolls than they do hauling in their catch.

Bill_Brasky
12-17-2011, 11:09 PM
Old school trolls rarely if ever responded. They just posted controversial shit and moved to the next thing. These young dudes who think they invented it spend more time biting their own trolls than they do hauling in their catch.

True.....the best trolls are the ones that come in and post something that irritates a lot of people but that a good % also agree with, pitting the two against each other and starting a huge flame war while they sit back and have a laugh.

DMC
12-17-2011, 11:57 PM
True.....the best trolls are the ones that come in and post something that irritates a lot of people but that a good % also agree with, pitting the two against each other and starting a huge flame war while they sit back and have a laugh.
ah the usenet days.