PDA

View Full Version : To which ever one of you introduced me to LakersGround...

rayjayjohnson
12-17-2011, 02:30 AM
Thanks. Funniest shit on the Internet. Some of those fags actually think Kobe will have an MVP season.

:lmao

DMC
12-17-2011, 03:23 AM
Thanks. Funniest shit on the Internet. Some of those fags actually think Kobe will have an MVP season.

:lmao
Kinda like how people upstairs ask why we don't trade RJ for Kobe?

baseline bum
12-17-2011, 03:35 AM
Kinda like how people upstairs ask why we don't trade RJ for Kobe?

$42 million for Kobe and $42 million for Vanessa is a hell of a lot for the Spurs to pay just to get swept. I don't think it would be worth it tbh.

Obstructed_View
12-17-2011, 04:28 AM
Kobe never met a shot he didn't like, and most of the broadcasters, writers and voters are unabashed apologists who prop up the myth of Kobe's greatness. I'd never count him out to be awarded the MVP.

Giuseppe
12-17-2011, 05:18 AM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

rayjayjohnson
12-17-2011, 05:56 AM
yeah? and? so? what?

i think even faggot spurfans here aren't saying duncan is going to mvp this season

Mav-elous Man
12-17-2011, 09:33 AM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

and Giuseppe: 0

Giuseppe
12-17-2011, 09:35 AM
and Giuseppe 0

Uh, uh. I got 16 NBA World Titles.

Don't feel bad, you got 1, finally. Then immediately ran The Reason off.

Mav-elous Man
12-17-2011, 09:53 AM

Don't feel bad, you got 1, finally. Then immediately ran The Reason off.

Make no doubt about it. The Real Reason (Dirk) is still playing for the Mavs. Tyson was important to what my boys accomplished but you are fooling yourself if you don't take all of the other factors into account. Dirk's unbelievable play, Dirk finally getting a supporting cast to pick up the slack, and Terry not playing like Michael Finley during the playoffs just to name a few. You also have to consider that Chandler stayed healthy last season which is not a trend consistent with his career. And I don't want to short Chandler any of the credit he is due, because he is do alot, but he is replaceable. Maybe not this season but its just a matter of time.

Giuseppe
12-17-2011, 09:57 AM
Make no doubt about it. The Real Reason (Dirk) is still playing for the Mavs.

Doesn't stand up, Mav-,,,Dirk was there umpteen years and couldn't get it done. He was a humiliating comprehensive failure. They target Chandler, he gets there and nobody can touch them enroute.

Chandler is The Reason and you ran him off. When he left I promised I wouldn't laugh. And I ain't. It's too sad, & frankly maddening to see it.

m>s
12-17-2011, 10:05 AM
rox fans believed their 7'6 chink hero could come back healthy and their team could win the 2nd seed which was even more hilarious tbh. rayrayjohnson is a chink tbw i'd chop my fucking dick off if he isn't

chink pretending to be an aussie :lmao

Mav-elous Man
12-17-2011, 10:38 AM
Doesn't stand up, Mav-,,,Dirk was there umpteen years and couldn't get it done. He was a humiliating comprehensive failure. They target Chandler, he gets there and nobody can touch them enroute.

Chandler is The Reason and you ran him off. When he left I promised I wouldn't laugh. And I ain't. It's too sad, & frankly maddening to see it.

Look.

Would they have won w/o Chandler?

No.

Would they have won w/o Dirk?

No.

Who was/is the best player on the team?

Dirk.

Finals MVP?

Dirk.

Who led a less talented 2006 Mavs team with Dampier and Diop as your starting centers to the Finals?

Dirk.

And it stuns me how you people, who complain about the Mavs letting Chandler go, completely omit the fact that there is a new CBA in play. Like Cuban, a man who has done nothing but do everything he can to build a championship calibur team since he's been here, would just let Chandler walk away for no good reason. Come on man.

Lets look at Chandler for what he is. A better than average, good but not great, center who can hold his own on defense and catch and finish a few lobs.

And what does your arguement say about Kobe. Where would that (if I may use your term) tired old shitbag be without Shaq, Bynum, and Gasol? You're selling him short if you're selling Dirk short as well.

Giuseppe
12-17-2011, 10:50 AM
Look.

Would they have won w/o Chandler?

No.

Would they have won w/o Dirk?

No.

Who was/is the best player on the team?

Dirk.

Finals MVP?

Dirk.

Who led a less talented 2006 Mavs team with Dampier and Diop as your starting centers to the Finals?

Dirk.

And it stuns me how you people, who complain about the Mavs letting Chandler go, completely omit the fact that there is a new CBA in play. Like Cuban, a man who has done nothing but do everything he can to build a championship calibur team since he's been here, would just let Chandler walk away for no good reason. Come on man.

Lets look at Chandler for what he is. A better than average, good but not great, center who can hold his own on defense and catch and finish a few lobs.

And what does your arguement say about Kobe. Where would that (if I may use your term) tired old shitbag be without Shaq, Bynum, and Gasol? You're selling him short if you're selling Dirk short as well.

(you may) & thank you for asking.
---------

There is no reason good enough to let The Reason walk away. For 16 victories last Spring he was everywhere on defense. That memoriy will dim over the next several months, but, come the playoff session it will come back into sharp focus and when Carlisle looks down the bench and he ain't there you'll realize your loss.

Why you must mitigate his leaving is beyond me. I don't mitigate around about Odom. It was a mistake to put him at risk under the circumstances that were present (Stern in NO). It was another mistake to trade him. And a third mistake to trade him where they did. No amount of pussy footing about is going to make that go away, or, make me feel better about it. So I don't do it,,,even to save some kind of face around people who know better. That's what you're trying to do with this Chandler walk-a-way.

Christ, you're amongst friends (after a fashion). If you can't be truthful with us, you can't be with yourself. And that is a shame.

Mav-elous Man
12-17-2011, 12:37 PM
(you may) & thank you for asking.
---------

There is no reason good enough to let The Reason walk away. For 16 victories last Spring he was everywhere on defense. That memoriy will dim over the next several months, but, come the playoff session it will come back into sharp focus and when Carlisle looks down the bench and he ain't there you'll realize your loss.

Why you must mitigate his leaving is beyond me. I don't mitigate around about Odom. It was a mistake to put him at risk under the circumstances that were present (Stern in NO). It was another mistake to trade him. And a third mistake to trade him where they did. No amount of pussy footing about is going to make that go away, or, make me feel better about it. So I don't do it,,,even to save some kind of face around people who know better. That's what you're trying to do with this Chandler walk-a-way.

Christ, you're amongst friends (after a fashion). If you can't be truthful with us, you can't be with yourself. And that is a shame.

Ha ha ha!!! Silly fuck. You are not going to convince me you know more about business decisions than a billionaire who has had success with every business venture he's ever had. So I will definitely defer to Cuban on that one.

I suppose we could go back and forth on this all day but I doubt I will change your mind and you definitely won't change mine. But I will say this. If we manage to sign Dwight, remember me, and think to yourself, "Damn! Chandler WAS replaceable."

Giuseppe
12-17-2011, 04:46 PM
I will say this. If we manage to sign Dwight, remember me, and think to yourself, "Damn! Chandler WAS replaceable."

I ain't in that (Howard) line.

LakerHater
12-17-2011, 05:02 PM
I got 16 NBA World Titles.

5 titles as Minneapolis Lakers; fLakers have won 11 and lost 14 NBA Championships in Los Angeles!

Giuseppe
12-17-2011, 05:49 PM
5 titles as Minneapolis Lakers; fLakers have won 11 and lost 14 NBA Championships in Los Angeles!

LakerHater
12-17-2011, 06:15 PM
:rollin:lmao:rollin

Giuseppe
12-17-2011, 06:25 PM
:rollin:lmao:rollin

Uh, uh. BS. This isn't like that Book Title Thread where I fucked up and everyone laughed at me and ran me off.

I'm on solid ground here.

LakerHater
12-17-2011, 06:32 PM
Uh, uh. BS. This isn't like that Book Title Thread where I fucked up and everyone laughed at me and ran me off.

I'm on solid ground here.
So youve been playing for the fLakers since you were @ Minn. in the '50s making you bout 80 yrs old!

Damn brah, youve got strong knees!! :rollin :lmao:rollin

baseline bum
12-17-2011, 07:51 PM

You're on the Celtics?

Mav-elous Man
12-17-2011, 07:58 PM
So youve been playing for the fLakers since you were @ Minn. in the '50s making you bout 80 yrs old!

Damn brah, youve got strong knees!! :rollin :lmao:rollin

Yeah. I caught that one too, but chose to let him make it. Whatever helps him sleep at night.

rayjayjohnson
12-17-2011, 08:51 PM
rox fans believed their 7'6 chink hero could come back healthy and their team could win the 2nd seed which was even more hilarious tbh. rayrayjohnson is a chink tbw i'd chop my fucking dick off if he isn't

Better get the scissors ready, faggot

Cry Havoc
12-17-2011, 09:13 PM

That's strange. I could have sworn that the Suns have never won an NBA title.

redzero
12-17-2011, 09:26 PM
I've got several Oscars. I really enjoyed Daniel Day Lewis's performance in There Will Be Blood, so that means that I won Best Actor, too.

DMC
12-17-2011, 10:49 PM
yeah? and? so? what?

i think even faggot spurfans here aren't saying duncan is going to mvp this season
Not down here, they will get ridden out of town on a rail.

Up there, they say all kinds of outlandish shit. It's true.

DMC
12-17-2011, 10:49 PM
I've got several Oscars. I really enjoyed Daniel Day Lewis's performance in There Will Be Blood, so that means that I won Best Actor, too.
redzero

DMC
12-17-2011, 10:51 PM

Celibate chinks don't need dicks anyhow.

Obstructed_View
12-18-2011, 02:47 AM

Congrats. Your Left Foot was good too.