PDA

View Full Version : Best place for a white Christmas in the US?

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-17-2011, 03:14 AM
Planning on coming to the USA for Christmas next year and I want to be 100% sure it'll be a white Christmas

At this stage I am looking at Denver or somewhere in CO. Im planning to see some Nuggets/Broncos games whilst there.

JayTheClown
12-17-2011, 03:17 AM
Congratulations

cantthinkofanything
12-17-2011, 05:36 AM
Planning on coming to the USA for Christmas next year and I want to be 100% sure it'll be a white Christmas

At this stage I am looking at Denver or somewhere in CO. Im planning to see some Nuggets/Broncos games whilst there.

im not sure and im not going to look it up and im not going to spellcheck or punctuate but i dont think it snows in denver as much as you think

Wild Cobra
12-17-2011, 08:08 AM
Blue mountains in Oregon or Washington. The fog freezes on the evergreens. It's a stunningly beautiful sight.

mouse
12-17-2011, 08:14 AM
Have you looked into West Virginia?

w3ysuG2O0zw

CubanMustGo
12-17-2011, 08:19 AM

Any of the ski areas should pretty much assure you of a white Christmas. Vail, Aspen, etc. Just bring your wallet. Another idea not too far from Denver would be Jackson WY.

Denver proper, tho, not so much.

Frenzy
12-17-2011, 09:50 AM
You forgot "no racist"

Girasuck
12-17-2011, 11:54 AM
Utah. We've got both whites covered.

Damn...that should be the new state slogan.

pass1st
12-17-2011, 03:09 PM
http://www.statemaster.com/graph/peo_tot_bla_pop_percap-total-black-population-per-capita

Should help you out

DMC
12-17-2011, 06:21 PM

Denver, but if you're staying in a hotel, Boulder. It's a short drive to Denver to see games, and Boulder is the place to be, really nice.

Was there all last week, plenty of snow (and Canada Geese this time of year).

I spend a lot of time there, so PM me if you need specifics on where to stay and such.

ginobili's bald spot
12-17-2011, 06:36 PM
Why are people telling him to go to lame places that are far. Just go to aspen. It's close it's nice and there will be snow.

DMC
12-17-2011, 06:47 PM
Why are people telling him to go to lame places that are far. Just go to aspen. It's close it's nice and there will be snow.
Aspen is further from Denver than Boulder is. He wants to catch a game and have snow, Boulder is ideal. He didn't mention skiing and Aspen is a skiing town mostly, and the prices reflect it.

Bill_Brasky
12-17-2011, 07:47 PM
Florida

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-17-2011, 07:56 PM
Aspen is further from Denver than Boulder is. He wants to catch a game and have snow, Boulder is ideal. He didn't mention skiing and Aspen is a skiing town mostly, and the prices reflect it.

Yeh I am just there for the snow, not The skiing. I'd probably end up breaking a leg on the first day there :lol

Boulder might be the go. What suggestions do you have for hotels?

baseline bum
12-17-2011, 07:57 PM
Jackson, WY is fucking awesome, though you could have a white-out Christmas there.

baseline bum
12-17-2011, 08:00 PM
Or Cooke City, Montana.... a couple of weeks ago the high there was 12 and the low -40 (beautiful town though).

DMC
12-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Yeh I am just there for the snow, not The skiing. I'd probably end up breaking a leg on the first day there :lol

Boulder might be the go. What suggestions do you have for hotels?
I stay in Denver off Tower road, but I've stayed at the Boulder Marriott several times and it's a good place. If you want a longer stay with more home like feeling, try the Residence Inn.

Boulder just has better views than Denver, breathtaking, and you can sit at a coffee shop and watch the animules move about.

lefty
12-17-2011, 10:25 PM
Utah. We've got both whites covered.

Damn...that should be the new state slogan.
:lol

mouse
12-17-2011, 11:36 PM
NuGGeTs-FaN in all seriousness I hope yo have a cool time and can you take some pics?

I helps legitimize the topic. :smokin