PDA

View Full Version : Round of Applause for Kool

mavs>spurs
12-17-2011, 06:57 PM
Ever since David Stern shook things up in LA with The Humbling, Kool has been a new humbled man. Look at threads such as these "Gasol Devasted ; Lamar Won't Report and Kool Officially Worried For The 1st Time Ever (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187548)" and even krying to kori in "Kori Please Control Spur Fan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187562)" and "Kori Has Wounded Me Deeply (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187995)" after getting owned. These are Kool Klassics and should be immediately filed away in the LakaLuvaLibrary. And if this don't beat it all, dude's been actually trying to talk about basketball here lately. :wow

Kool I like the new humbled you that's coming out lately..I like my women submissive and subservient. You're kinda cute this way. Round of applause for Kool..cmon Kool..lemme see that ass clap.

3kd82LSXcNw

Giuseppe
12-17-2011, 07:02 PM
What Kori pulled was a stunner. I couldn't believe it. Came right out of left field.

I felt bad for Kevin because of it. He thought they had a bond. So did I. Maybe once Tim started posting regularly she felt compelled to distance herself from Kevin so there would be no confusion as to, well, you know.

So she kneed him in the bean bag and dutch rubbed him for good measure.

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2011, 07:05 PM
What Kori pulled was a stunner. I couldn't believe it. Came right out of left field.

I felt bad for Kevin because of it. He thought they had a bond. So did I. Maybe once Tim started posting regularly she felt compelled to distance herself from Kevin so there would be no confusion as to, well, you know.

So she kneed him in the bean bag and dutched rubbed him for good measure.

It's left me naked and bare...:bang

VV1XWJN3nJo

mavs>spurs
12-17-2011, 07:07 PM
Cmere baby...I got a pocket full of 1's, 500 of them to be exact :lol

Come to Pappy

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2011, 07:12 PM
Cmere baby...I got a pocket full of 1's, 500 of them to be exact :lol

Come to Pappy

if you licking I'm yours all day every day :lol

Giuseppe
12-17-2011, 07:13 PM
It's left me naked and bare...:bang

VV1XWJN3nJo

She's a corker.

At least you brazened it out and won her over for awhile. That was a great accomplishment, Kool. Left this Forum & upstairs in total disbelief. Everybody (including me) thought you were dead in the ground, that she wouldn't give you the time of day. Uh, uh. You proved us all wrong.

For a period of time you two were up in the tree together, k.i.s.s.i.n.g'ing.

You done good, K.

the Ellis girl

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2011, 07:14 PM
She's a corker.

At least you brazened it out and won her over for awhile. That was a great accomplishment, Kool. Left this Forum & upstairs in total disbelief. Everybody (including me) thought you were dead in the ground, that she wouldn't give you the time of day. Uh, uh. You proved us all wrong.

For a period of time you two were up in the tree together, k.i.s.s.i.n.g'ing.

You done good, K.

the Ellis girl

Kobe leaves Nessa and

Kool leaves Kori :lol

mavs>spurs
12-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Kobe leaves Nessa and

Kool leaves Kori :lol

You were never with Kori you retarded welcher but you both do have one thing in common, you're both lookin like this regardless:

http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/vanessa-bryant-4.jpg

At least Kobe was married to the bitch for 10 years, Kori on the other hand never liked you :rollin

Giuseppe
12-17-2011, 07:18 PM
^& she did the right thing for you and for this Forum:::she restored your threading rights. It brought life back to this Forum. She knew it, gd it. She knew.

Kor I. Ellis

ElNono
12-17-2011, 07:19 PM
^ Why are you belly dragging again like your boi Kob'?

Giuseppe
12-17-2011, 07:23 PM
You were never with Kori you retarded welcher but you both do have one thing in common, you're both lookin like this regardless:

http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/vanessa-bryant-4.jpg

At least Kobe was married to the bitch for 10 years, Kori on the other hand never liked you :rollin

BS. Kori still likes Kool. The landscape is different now. & Tim populates that landscape. So Kool had to get the brush off.

She'll take the memories with her.
He'll take the thread rights with him.

I watched.

DMC
12-17-2011, 07:28 PM
Wgaf

mavs>spurs
12-17-2011, 07:30 PM
^Nuh uh, 'Seppe. She told me in private that he was weird, wrote her all kinds of frightening pm's, wouldn't leave her alone because he was obsessed with her, and was in fact from Houston and not a real hometown Laker fan at all. You won't fabricate history on my watch, not today Daddy-O. Kool is hurt, running away wounded. I got the blood hounds ready, locked and loaded to hunt him down or run him out of town, one of the two.

Kor I. Ellis

Giuseppe
12-17-2011, 07:34 PM
^Nuh uh, 'Seppe. She told me in private that he was weird, wrote her all kinds of frightening pm's, wouldn't leave her alone because he was obsessed with her, and was in fact from Houston and not a real hometown Laker fan at all. You won't fabricate history on my watch, not today.

Kor I. Ellis

Most of us are obsessed with her. That's the beauty of her...she "lets" us without interrupting it, or disturbing it, or, conspiring with us. If she touched "it" everything would be spoiled & ruined in the blink of an eye.

Kori

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2011, 07:38 PM
^Nuh uh, 'Seppe. She told me in private that he was weird, wrote her all kinds of frightening pm's, wouldn't leave her alone because he was obsessed with her, and was in fact from Houston and not a real hometown Laker fan at all. You won't fabricate history on my watch, not today Daddy-O. Kool is hurt, running away wounded. I got the blood hounds ready, locked and loaded to hunt him down or run him out of town, one of the two.

Kor I. Ellis

Edify me...place me on high I just can't get enough :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2011, 07:41 PM
Most of us are obsessed with her. That's the beauty of her...she "lets" us without interrupting it, or disturbing it, or, conspiring with us. If she touched "it" everything would be spoiled & ruined in the blink of an eye.

Kori

Kori get in here and defend your ex :lol

mavs>spurs
12-17-2011, 07:44 PM
Yeah, well why in the fuck did she just lock my ass burning thread up there just now.

Because you're all faggots and it's over, back to the basement now with you all. Know your place on here, and also now at the bottom of the West. Tee, hee.

Giuseppe
12-17-2011, 07:45 PM
Yeah, well why in the fuck did she just lock my ass burning thread up there just now.

I never claimed she was perfect.

Just adorable.

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2011, 07:47 PM
Because you're all faggots and it's over, back to the basement now with you all. Know your place on here, and also now at the bottom of the West. Tee, hee.

No matter what she decides it will always be:

Kobe 6

Tired Old Shitbag 4 :toast

mavs>spurs
12-17-2011, 07:48 PM
No matter what she decides it will always be:

Kobe 6

Tired Old Shitbag 4 :toast

Can you count? I hope so, otherwise how do you know how to pick the bunch with the most bananas?

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Can you count? I hope so, otherwise how do you know how to pick the bunch with the most bananas?

innocent mistake geez :lmao

mavs>spurs
12-18-2011, 01:37 AM
I love that song..Kool dance for Daddy

midnightpulp
12-18-2011, 09:35 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

redzero
12-18-2011, 09:47 AM
Koolaid_Man was great in Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I almost fell out my seat when he yelled, "No!"

Spur_Fanatic
12-18-2011, 04:21 PM
"Kevin"? I know it's not actually Kevin, but funny you chose that name.

DMC
12-18-2011, 09:25 PM
His name starts with a "B" according to Kori.

I was thinking maybe Brian or Brandon or Bitch.

Later I realized it's "Bonobo".

Spur_Fanatic
12-18-2011, 09:34 PM
Well, Brian sounds about right (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187692)