PDA

View Full Version : cut rj

ducks
12-17-2011, 10:20 PM
I know it is preason just cut the piece of shit

wunderkindepiphany
12-17-2011, 10:28 PM
why? in the first half he was one of the only players who understood spacing besides (i hate to say it) bonner.

Snow
12-17-2011, 10:29 PM
Why? He's "not the reason we lost in playoffs" and is "improving defensively" lmao pop

wunderkindepiphany
12-17-2011, 10:37 PM
jefferson wasnt that bad and I watched the whole game. No one's shot was falling, including RJ's. The one I was mad at was Blair, several defensive lapses and bad passes.

ducks
12-17-2011, 10:38 PM
rj sucked in the 4 bad

ducks
12-17-2011, 10:39 PM
blair sucks without duncan behind him

wunderkindepiphany
12-17-2011, 10:42 PM
blair lost his assignment a bunch, got beat down low and had two bad passes at the worst possible time

ChumpDumper
12-17-2011, 11:00 PM
Really?

DMC
12-17-2011, 11:50 PM
blair lost his assignment a bunch, got beat down low and had two bad passes at the worst possible time
Giving Blair the coach's benefit of the doubt, he hustled and grabbed an offensive board (that's the good) but he panicked and turned it over again, maybe because he was surrounded and stuck in the paint, hard to say. He wouldn't have had that opportunity if the shooter hit his FTs to begin with.

I think the board outweighs the turnover. It was an extra possession.

What I do consider a negative is that he was always out of position, but those are new guys out there and it's always awkward when that happens, no one knew where to be.

A couple more games, let's see how he does by mid to late January.

GSH
12-18-2011, 12:38 AM

Can't go to a recording, but I can tell you what the play-by-play says. It got down to a 3 point game with 4:35 left the 4th, and then these entries show up:

Blair Turnover: Bad Pass
Blair Rebound... Blair Turnover: Bad Pass
Blair Foul: Shooting
Blair Turnover: Bad Pass
Blair Turnover: Lost Ball

Then it was a 9 point game with 2:15 left. I don't think the board "outweighs" Blair's turnover(s) late in the game.

wunderkindepiphany
12-18-2011, 01:49 AM
Giving Blair the coach's benefit of the doubt, he hustled and grabbed an offensive board (that's the good) but he panicked and turned it over again, maybe because he was surrounded and stuck in the paint, hard to say. He wouldn't have had that opportunity if the shooter hit his FTs to begin with.

What I do consider a negative is that he was always out of position, but those are new guys out there and it's always awkward when that happens, no one knew where to be.

A couple more games, let's see how he does by mid to late January.

im not saying hes a bust, just exactly what you said, that he was out of position. I did like to see his footwork in the block being more decisive and he looks a few pounds lighter. first preseason game no worries