PDA

View Full Version : Possible Solution

Golffgod99
06-16-2005, 11:25 PM
Ok..here is a possible but radical solution to the Spurs problems with the Pistons: Forfeit game 5..fly home early..then win the next two at home..anyone agree???

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 11:27 PM
Howabout Duncan clears out someone with an elbow the first time he gets a chance in game 5.

If the ref calls it on him, turn to the ref and say "if you aren't going to take care of me or my teammates, we'll do it ourselves."

Refs have Indy-Detroit in the back of their minds, and start calling it tight, game on.

nkdlunch
06-16-2005, 11:28 PM
Ok..here is a possible but radical solution to the Spurs problems with the Pistons: Forfeit game 5..fly home early..then win the next two at home..anyone agree???

that doesn't seem like a horrible idea after tonight.

nkdlunch
06-16-2005, 11:29 PM
I got a better idea. Get TMass, to hide a crowbar under his jersey and break Billups face. TMAss'll retire(w/a ring). But Billups will be out for the series :lol

j/k BTW

GrandeDavid
06-16-2005, 11:30 PM
:lol

Yeah, either that or just start Beno, Rasho, Devin, Big Dog and Barry...and play them for 48 minutes!

ballhog
06-16-2005, 11:30 PM
Start the hack-a-Ben early in the game.

GoSpurs21
06-16-2005, 11:32 PM
run the ball down detroits fucking troat
hack the shit out of ben wallace every time he gets the ball with Narz and Rasho
Tims needs to bring it in game 5
Detroit hasnt won in SA in 10 fucking years
Barry needs to bring it

TMSKILZ
06-16-2005, 11:45 PM
run the ball down detroits fucking troat
hack the shit out of ben wallace every time he gets the ball with Narz and Rasho
Tims needs to bring it in game 5
Detroit hasnt won in SA in 10 fucking years
Barry needs to bring it
Yea but the Spurs hadn't allowed a team in their FINALS appearance to reach 90 pts, we all know how DET end that 2 games in a row.

If we lose game 5, it's over, doesn'r matter if it's a blowout or a close game, we must win!

SpursFanDan
06-16-2005, 11:48 PM
How about this.... we play with some fucking balls.

Leetonidas
06-16-2005, 11:48 PM
Howabout Duncan clears out someone with an elbow the first time he gets a chance in game 5.

If the ref calls it on him, turn to the ref and say "if you aren't going to take care of me or my teammates, we'll do it ourselves."

Refs have Indy-Detroit in the back of their minds, and start calling it tight, game on.

You know, if Tim did that, we couldn't lose. Timmy Duncan needs to get mad. Following a loss by pouting isn't gonna work, he needs to get mean.