PDA

View Full Version : fuck 3-game series whoever wins game 5 will win it all

nkdlunch
06-16-2005, 11:31 PM
I'll put my house and everything in it, whoever wins game 5 will win it all. This is a real finals.

Game 5 is gonna be like a NCAA finals game, Superbowl, World Cup. You get the point.

GrandeDavid
06-16-2005, 11:33 PM
Spurs in two!

violentkitten
06-16-2005, 11:34 PM
best of 3 and 2 are in sa.

Leetonidas
06-16-2005, 11:35 PM
best of 3 and 2 are in sa.

That's why I'm not worried. Pistons cannot win at SBC.

nkdlunch
06-16-2005, 11:35 PM
nah man, if Detroit goes up 3-2, I will officially call myself a bandwagon fan and jump off the wagon to commit suicide.

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2005, 11:36 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18773

Leetonidas
06-16-2005, 11:36 PM
nah man, if Detroit goes up 3-2, I will officially call myself a bandwagon fan and jump off the wagon to commit suicide.

If the Red Sox can go down 3-0 and win, I'll believe anything.

PistonsNation
06-16-2005, 11:37 PM
For your sake I hope your right, but I KNOW these Pistons can get a win any where on this planet right now. Game 5 will be huge. If we win game 5 I think we'll definately wind up being back-to-back champs.

boutons
"wins game 5 will win it all."

Yep, there's absolutely no doubt about that.

If Pistons sweep @DET, the Spurs will not be able to get 2 @SBC.

I have a hard time imagining the Spurs win any more games in this series.

The Spurs have totally choked, just like last year.

mavsfan1000
If Detroit goes up 3-2 I would give San Antonio about 60% chance of winning it.
If San Antonio goes up 3-2 it is over.

nkdlunch
06-16-2005, 11:38 PM
Yes. It will just be a psychological thing. Spurs have 1 more chance to survive the Damned Palace

mavsfan1000
06-16-2005, 11:39 PM
"wins game 5 will win it all."

Yep, there's absolutely no doubt about that.

If Pistons sweep @DET, the Spurs will not be able to get 2 @SBC.

I have a hard time imagining the Spurs win any more games in this series.

The Spurs have totally choked, just like last year.
I like the Spurs chances in winning this series despite the last 2 games.

Supergirl
For your sake I hope your right, but I KNOW these Pistons can get a win any where on this planet right now. Game 5 will be huge. If we win game 5 I think we'll definately wind up being back-to-back champs.

Gee, that's funny - you haven't EVER won in San Antonio. Hope your Pistons are as overconfident as you are.

Leetonidas
Okay, think about 1 thing;

If the Spurs lose Game 5 by a couple of points and return to SBC and blow the Pistons out, what will you think then?

nkdlunch
06-16-2005, 11:41 PM

If the Spurs lose Game 5 by a couple of points and return to SBC and blow the Pistons out, what will you think then?

I still think 3 straight losses will just fuck w/the Spurs heads too much. They won't be able to recover. And if they do. Then I'm a BAD fan.

I still beleive though. Spurs in 6!!!!

Amuseddaysleeper
06-16-2005, 11:41 PM

spurs lose in 7 then................im just pissed man :depressed

nkdlunch
06-16-2005, 11:42 PM
Did u even look at Tim's and Manu's faces??? they are hurtin. We need a win BAAAD

Leetonidas
06-16-2005, 11:42 PM
You can't ever count your team out. I don't like bringing baseball into this, but once again about the Red Sox, I could tell you their entire city quit on them, but they pulled it out to prove that faith you should always have in your team.

I will never give up. Overconfidence will kill the Pistons.

combs84
06-16-2005, 11:43 PM
Game 5 is probably the least important game of the finals played yet, so I disagree. If you think the Spurs are going to win in Detroit from watching the last 2 games, please tell me why. I like to think I know my Stones pretty well and they are clicking on all cylinders. Now once it gets in SA it could be a completely different story, but game 5 is ours...and the series will be far from over at that point.

The Pistons have come back down 3-2 twice in the last 2 seasons, don't put it past them. On the Spurs side, if they lose they have 2 home games. No matter who loses there will still be 2 games left to play.

Supergirl
06-16-2005, 11:43 PM
Oh but how the tables have turned. Where was all this Piston fan overconfidence when the Spurs were blowing them so far out of San Antonio they couldn't find it on a map?

This series may never see a team win one on the road. Spurs should come back strong, hack Ben, knock the shit out of Chauncey every time he tries to get the ball, and win game 5. But if they don't, they still have HCA, and Pistons haven't shown ANYTHING except that they can win on their HC. Same as the Spurs.

Reality is, if the Spurs win 1 in Detroit, it's over. If they don't, it's a 7 game series, and I still like San Antonio.

combs84
06-16-2005, 11:44 PM
Did u even look at Tim's and Manu's faces??? they are hurtin. We need a win BAAAD

What was with Tim completely pouting on the bench?? If I was a Spurs fan I'd a straight up wanted to bitch slap him.

romsho
06-16-2005, 11:55 PM
Oh but how the tables have turned. Where was all this Piston fan overconfidence when the Spurs were blowing them so far out of San Antonio they couldn't find it on a map?

This series may never see a team win one on the road. Spurs should come back strong, hack Ben, knock the shit out of Chauncey every time he tries to get the ball, and win game 5. But if they don't, they still have HCA, and Pistons haven't shown ANYTHING except that they can win on their HC. Same as the Spurs.

Reality is, if the Spurs win 1 in Detroit, it's over. If they don't, it's a 7 game series, and I still like San Antonio.

Well said. Apparently all this momentum and psychological edge b.s is just that... didn't help the Spurs much up 2-0, did it? Detroit is being allowed to play extremely physical on their home floor, no surprise there, and the Spurs are not playing through it. I doubt you will see it carry over when it goes back to the SBC, just like it didn't when it went to the Palace. Homecourt is the shit. Spurs in seven.

nkdlunch
06-17-2005, 12:13 AM
All I know is Spurs will win 1 more game. they have to. look at their season, look at their playoff run. It just doesn't make sense to me anymore!

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 12:33 AM
Overconfidence will kill the Pistons.

It hasn't so far.

What was with Tim completely pouting on the bench?? If I was a Spurs fan I'd a straight up wanted to bitch slap him.

I am....and I did.