PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Basketball Wives Tipped Off Kobe Bryant's Wife to His Alleged Cheating

tlongII
12-19-2011, 11:42 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/12/19/kobe-bryants-wife-reportedly-tipped-off-to-his-alleged-cheating-by-basketball/?test=faces#

NBA stars who are tempted to step out on their wives might want to think twice.

TMZ.com is reporting that a “secret underground society of trained spies,” otherwise known as the wives of NBA stars, are responsible for informing Vanessa Bryant about her husband Kobe Bryant’s alleged extra-marital dalliances.

Sources tell TMZ.com that Bryant’s teammates “were blabbing to their women about the superstar's exploits” and, in turn, the wives told Bryant’s better half about her husband’s affairs.

Despite being sworn to secrecy by their husbands, the wives of NBA stars “all share information about other guys around the league” as a sort of insurance policy, so that information “will get back to them if their man ever steps out."

Vanessa Bryant filed for divorce on Dec. 16 citing "irreconcilable differences."

"(Vanessa’s) been dealing with these incidents for a long time and has been a faithful wife, but she's finally had enough," a source told TMZ.com. "This one is the straw that broke the camel's back."

The couple had been married for over ten years.

:lmao

benefactor
12-19-2011, 11:44 PM
lol married pro athletes

Killakobe81
12-19-2011, 11:47 PM
IF she needed some professional gold diggers to tell her when she had plenty of $ to hire a P.I.
and it was pretty damn obvious he was chasing tail ... if she did not assume he was tapping strange ass she is dumber than she looks ...

rayjayjohnson
12-19-2011, 11:51 PM
tbh this was the fat Kardashian's revenge

VBM
12-20-2011, 12:06 AM
tbh this was the fat Kardashian's revenge

:toast

NRHector
12-20-2011, 12:18 AM
this shit is funny, probably some player snitch on Kobe just like he did to Shaq

Giuseppe
12-20-2011, 12:37 AM
this shit is funny, probably some player snitch on Kobe just like he did to Shaq

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

Hooks
12-20-2011, 02:37 AM
Lakers won't even make the playoffs this year.

xellos88330
12-20-2011, 02:38 AM
IF she needed some professional gold diggers to tell her when she had plenty of $ to hire a P.I.
and it was pretty damn obvious he was chasing tail ... if she did not assume he was tapping strange ass she is dumber than she looks ...

I beg to differ. I find her to be quite intelligent. I can see a bit of plan in her actions.

1. Get Kobe to marry her w/o any signing of a prenup. CHECK
2. Pretend to be oblivios to his cheating. CHECK
3. Divorce when the Kobe stock is back to normal/higher after the rape. CHECK
4. Come out smelling like a bouquet of roses because of continued faithfullness to a dirty manwhore rapist. CHECK
5. Take half of the Kobe assets because no judge can rightfully deny her faithfullness.

Quite brilliant if you ask me. Manipulation at its finest.

Giuseppe
12-20-2011, 02:45 AM
I beg to differ. I find her to be quite intelligent. I can see a bit of plan in her actions.

1. Get Kobe to marry her w/o any signing of a prenup. CHECK
2. Pretend to be oblivios to his cheating. CHECK
3. Divorce when the Kobe stock is back to normal/higher after the rape. CHECK
4. Come out smelling like a bouquet of roses because of continued faithfullness to a dirty manwhore rapist. CHECK
5. Take half of the Kobe assets because no judge can rightfully deny her faithfullness.

Quite brilliant if you ask me. Manipulation at its finest.

That 20 blow out by the Clips obviously wasn't enough for X.

tee, hee.

m>s
12-20-2011, 04:25 AM
bitch been awaiting it for ten years tbh

Spur_Fanatic
12-20-2011, 07:36 AM
Kobe should ask Lakers trade away all his teamates...
How can a fellow player betray in such a way?!?

Oh, wait...

lurker
12-20-2011, 10:07 AM
Please, Vanessa has been planning to leave him from the second they got engaged. When you're marrying someone with the right intentions, you don't refuse to sign a prenup and threaten to call off the wedding.

Trill Clinton
12-20-2011, 10:19 AM
smh...that's what kobe gets for wifing a groupie from the barrio. any woman you meet after you make millions is only in it for your money. these dummies are foolish to think otherwise.