PDA

View Full Version : Will Clippers frontrunners be even more annoying than Laker fans?

rayjayjohnson
12-20-2011, 02:57 PM
I spend a fair amount of time at http://www.reddit.com/r/nba trolling stupid Laker fans about Kobe's rapist ways. No one gets asshurt like a reddit user.

Anyway, I've noticed an annoying trend - a huge number of frontrunning Clipper fans 'coming out of the woodwork' (read: deciding they like the clippers because they might win)

So, dear SpursTalk, I pose this question to you - is a faggot hipster reddit user who jumps on the Clipper bandwagon more annoying than the rapist-apologising Laker fans who at least have been consistent?

I'm torn, but I think they might be.

midnightpulp
12-20-2011, 03:04 PM
If the Clippers manage a successful season, Chris Paul and Blake Griffin jerseys will magically materialize on the back of every bean3r and suburban bro from LA to San Diego. Bandwagoning and frontrunning. It's what So Cal sports fans do.

I'm sure Lakaluva has already got his Chris Paul jersey.

Mav-elous Man
12-20-2011, 03:07 PM
I spend a fair amount of time at http://www.reddit.com/r/nba trolling stupid Laker fans about Kobe's rapist ways. No one gets asshurt like a reddit user.

Anyway, I've noticed an annoying trend - a huge number of frontrunning Clipper fans 'coming out of the woodwork' (read: deciding they like the clippers because they might win)

So, dear SpursTalk, I pose this question to you - is a faggot hipster reddit user who jumps on the Clipper bandwagon more annoying than the rapist-apologising Laker fans who at least have been consistent?

Nothing and I mean NOTHING is more annoying than a Laker fan. The Clipps have alot to look forward to after being door mats of the NBA for so long. They have a legit squad so I can let them make it.

rayjayjohnson
12-20-2011, 03:10 PM
I'm in LA on Jan 16 and bought a ticket on StubHub to see the Clips and the Nets the other week (before the trade was even discussed). I went back on last night, tickets in the same section are about twice as expensive.

PS - invite is still out for any of you fags who wanna come watch the mavs assfuck the lakers with me that evening...

pass1st
12-20-2011, 03:11 PM
Probably the Clipper fans because they were Laker fans before the CP3 trade.

rayjayjohnson
12-20-2011, 03:24 PM
the funny thing is chris paul's not even that good.

Muser
12-20-2011, 03:28 PM
People are getting way overexcited about the clippers, they're not going to be the next dynasty. Blake is bailing as soon as his contract expires to go play with Durant in his hometown.

Bill_Brasky
12-20-2011, 03:32 PM
They are intimidating but not deep enough.

pass1st
12-20-2011, 03:33 PM
Durant, Westbrook and Blake would be guaranteed to make OKC contenders for years to come.

Muser
12-20-2011, 03:39 PM
Durant, Westbrook and Blake would be guaranteed to make OKC contenders for years to come.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e0/Dynasty_3.jpg/200px-Dynasty_3.jpg

Muser
12-20-2011, 03:39 PM
If they trade Westbrook for a decent 3rd option that is.

Dex
12-20-2011, 03:41 PM
Probably the Clipper fans because they were Laker fans before the CP3 trade.

Beat me to it.

12-20-2011, 03:45 PM
is it the hispter thing to hate clipper fans now?

Donkeybong
12-20-2011, 04:54 PM
I've seen you on reddit rayray. You trolling dog you.

Anyways, fuck the clips. Just watch Donald Sterling figure out a way to pinch his wallet and send his team back into the dark ages for years to come. Clips need to gtfo out L.A.

Spur_Fanatic
12-20-2011, 04:57 PM
If the Clippers manage a successful season, Chris Paul and Blake Griffin jerseys will magically materialize on the back of every bean3r and suburban bro from LA to San Diego. Bandwagoning and frontrunning. It's what So Cal sports fans do.

I'm sure Lakaluva has already got his Chris Paul jersey.

This. 2 years from now, half the Lakers population here will have a Clippers tag under his name.

rayjayjohnson
12-20-2011, 04:59 PM
I've seen you on reddit rayray. You trolling dog you.

thank you, thank you. their lack of a sense of humour makes them a worthwhile target. they get soooooo asshurt soooo fast

FromWayDowntown
12-20-2011, 05:14 PM
I'm expecting a lot more posts from ClippersDynasty.

z0sa
12-20-2011, 05:14 PM
Big difference: Being a clippers fan at any time ever at all takes some balls.

Spur_Fanatic
12-20-2011, 05:19 PM
Maybe Kori should disallow the Clippers tag for new posters...
They are all going to be bandwagoners anyway.

Baseline
12-20-2011, 05:23 PM
It isn't possible to be more annoying than a Laker fan.

I live in LA, and when I moved here I was stunned at the sense of entitlement. Honestly, if the Lakers aren't championship caliber, the entire city expects a congressional investigation as to why not. Bryant cries and screams, the public outcry increases, and David Stern goes into action to rectify the situation.

So if Dwight Howard actually doesn't end up in LA, expect another significant player to land with the Lakers - most likely through some trade that makes no sense (like the Pau Gasol trade).

The crazy thing ot me about all the crying Bryant has done in his career is that there has NEVER been a player in the NBA who has been given more "help" than Bryant. EVER. In fact, Shaquille wasn't "Help." Bryant just happened to be on those Shaq-led teams. Lucky for Bryant.

Then when Bryant cried about having no "help," and the Lakers were destined for another mediocre season with Kwame Brown...ouila...Pau Gasol, the most talented big in the league appears.

So in the unlikely event that the Lakers don't get another significant player, I will enjoy this season immensely, watching Bryant fade into obscurity while the Lakers lose game after game.

Giuseppe
12-20-2011, 05:24 PM
It isn't possible to be more annoying than a Laker fan.

I live in LA, and when I moved here I was stunned at the sense of entitlement. Honestly, if the Lakers aren't championship caliber, the entire city expects a congressional investigation as to why not. Bryant cries and screams, the public outcry increases, and David Stern goes into action to rectify the situation.

So if Dwight Howard actually doesn't end up in LA, expect another significant player to land with the Lakers - most likely through some trade that makes no sense (like the Pau Gasol trade).

The crazy thing ot me about all the crying Bryant has done in his career is that there has NEVER been a player in the NBA who has been given more "help" than Bryant. EVER. In fact, Shaquille wasn't "Help." Bryant just happened to be on those Shaq-led teams. Lucky for Bryant.

Then when Bryant cried about having no "help," and the Lakers were destined for another mediocre season with Kwame Brown...ouila...Pau Gasol, the most talented big in the league appears.

So in the unlikely event that the Lakers don't get another significant player, I will enjoy this season immensely, watching Bryant fade into obscurity while the Lakers lose game after game.

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

Sportstudi
12-20-2011, 05:24 PM

You can't be more annoying than Kool with this stupid threads.

lefty
12-20-2011, 10:21 PM
Got my DeAndre Jordan jersey

Giuseppe
12-20-2011, 10:23 PM
Got my DeAndre Jordan jersey

After some of the things you said upstairs I doubt it not.

Shame on you.

lefty
12-20-2011, 10:24 PM
After some of the things you said upstairs I doubt it not.

Shame on you.

No shame, Gigi

Giuseppe
12-20-2011, 10:28 PM
^What the Hell is wrong with you to write that stuff up there?

baseline bum
12-20-2011, 10:29 PM
The real Laker fans will be jumping on Miami's bandwagon just like they jumped off Chicago's, so I'm not sure the Clipperfan douche level will peak as high as has been theorized here.

Giuseppe
12-20-2011, 10:32 PM
The real Laker fans will be jumping on Miami's bandwagon just like they jumped off Chicago's, so I'm not sure the Clipperfan douche level will peak as high as has been theorized here.

So many of your people went over there after James joined 'em that Kori threatened to toss me out on my ear if I said "San Antonio Heat" one more time.

LkrFan
12-20-2011, 10:43 PM

This is STUPID on so many levels. :rolleyes

baseline bum
12-20-2011, 10:57 PM

Lakerfan loved Chicago; look at them rush the floor to celebrate the Bulls first

7xx3gGMY8cE

LkrFan
12-20-2011, 11:03 PM
Lakerfan loved Chicago; look at them rush the floor to celebrate the Bulls first

7xx3gGMY8cE

Where was that celebration during the '80s? :wakeup

4>0rings
12-20-2011, 11:13 PM
I will embrace the Clipperland douchers! That team deserves all the bandwagon fans it can get. No way the Clippers or their fans could piss me off more than Laker wagon riders.

New Clipper fans, rise and take your place in bandwagondom and be celebrated!

pass1st
12-20-2011, 11:19 PM
I will embrace the Clipperland douchers! That team deserves all the bandwagon fans it can get. No way the Clippers or their fans could piss me off more than Laker wagon riders.

New Clipper fans, rise and take your place in bandwagondom and be celebrated!

You do realize 90% of clipper fans will be ex-Laker fans?

lefty
12-20-2011, 11:22 PM

Lol admitting you are one of them

pass1st
12-20-2011, 11:27 PM
Lol admitting you are one of them

I never admitted anything :wakeup

I'm still an LAL fan

Red Hawk #21
12-20-2011, 11:30 PM
This happened in 2006 as well tbh...

lefty
12-21-2011, 12:55 AM
This happened in 2006 as well tbh...

And 93

rayjayjohnson
12-21-2011, 02:23 AM
I never admitted anything :wakeup

I'm still an LAL fan

Los Angeles Lotteries?

pass1st
12-21-2011, 02:31 AM
Los Angeles Lotteries?

That's the Clips still

m>s
12-21-2011, 08:52 AM
just remember the 04-05 season my n!ggas, Clippers finished 5th and managed to make the 2nd round that year with brand/mobley/cassell etc... while the lakers missed out the playoffs. clippers may preponderate the lakers at this point of time but they'll need 2-3 years or even more before they can replace the lakers and dominate LA. lakers won 16 NBA championships in franchise history, the clippers didn't win shit and if paul ends up walking come the end of the season, the clippers are fucked

lakers are one of the few NBA franchises that everyone should respect imho, even if you are not a fan of them

tlongII
12-21-2011, 11:06 AM
No.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-21-2011, 11:11 AM
My T-Puppies will be better than both

Tinystarz
12-21-2011, 02:32 PM
Bandwagoning and frontrunning. It's what So Cal sports fans do.

:tu

Cry Havoc
12-21-2011, 03:11 PM

Giuseppe
12-21-2011, 03:20 PM
^Dr. Havoc. Is still jake with you to laugh at child molestation?

Killakobe81
12-21-2011, 03:31 PM
I always root for them both and have attended plenty of Clippers games NOT ONLY when the Lakers played there either. In fact, the Clippers Spirit usually had hotter chicks on their squads until the LAkers stopped just focusing on dancing ability and insisted on hotter chicks like teh Raideretts and Clippers dance girls do ...

I bear no ill will on the clips they are an L.A. team only so cal team I hate is U$C ...and Im obligted to do so ...

But my fandom is DEFINITELY more tied to the Lakers & Bruins ...Dodgers, Angels, Kings and Clippers I support but not with a a passion.

Killakobe81
12-21-2011, 03:38 PM

7xx3gGMY8cE

all that video proves is that the Bulls were better than the Lakers that year.

I see no evidence that Lakers fans were rooting for Bulls. Baseline you are better than this ...

Kyle Orton
12-21-2011, 03:47 PM
RIP ClipshowDynasty

Spur_Fanatic
12-21-2011, 05:11 PM

True, they'll be Clipper fans.
But doubt Lakers will suck that bad that their fanbase will desert them.

baseline bum
12-21-2011, 05:24 PM
all that video proves is that the Bulls were better than the Lakers that year.

I see no evidence that Lakers fans were rooting for Bulls. Baseline you are better than this ...

But you can hear the evidence tbh.