PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sick of Tony Parker!

tim_duncan_fan
06-16-2005, 08:29 PM
all he does is neutralize duncan's game and barrel into a packed post area and turn the ball over.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 08:31 PM
Hey man, two turnovers in the first four minutes are the mark of a great, clutch point guard :lol

IceColdBrewski
06-16-2005, 08:34 PM
I'm gonna be blamed for this thread anyway so I might as well remind everyone now that I've said it all along. He's not as good as most Spurs fans make him out to be.

tim_duncan_fan
06-16-2005, 08:38 PM
he needs to develop some kind of skill. a 3 pt shot, a midrange J,a set of crossover moves,some courtvision or something. All the good point guards have at least one of these skills. He's only one with none of these.

stéphane
06-16-2005, 08:39 PM
stfu and wait for the end of the game thx

ducks
06-16-2005, 08:39 PM
Hey man, two turnovers in the first four minutes are the mark of a great, clutch point guard :lol

yep he fellows his star stud duncan :lol :lol

ducks
06-16-2005, 08:40 PM
I'm gonna be blamed for this thread anyway so I might as well remind everyone now that I've said it all along. He's not as good as most Spurs fans make him out to be.

where the fucking hell were you last game when everyone else sucked but tp

tim_duncan_fan
06-16-2005, 08:41 PM
beno time

JoeChalupa
06-16-2005, 08:41 PM
Can Beno do a Speedy?

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Beno has been in for one minute of the game and has already produced more at the offensive end than Tony.

GrandeDavid
06-16-2005, 08:44 PM
I'm sick of Brent Barry, supposed to be an athletic, smart veteran yet he bobbles passes and cannot get off a decent shot. But, yeah, Parker needs to come alive. I agree with you.

mavsfan1000
06-16-2005, 08:44 PM
I'm switching Billups and Parker as Billups is better.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2005, 08:45 PM
Jesus!! THE GAME BARELY STARTED!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BASHING ON OUR PLAYERS ALREADY!!??

ducks
06-16-2005, 08:45 PM
Beno has been in for one minute of the game and has already produced more at the offensive end than Tony.

also he tied duncnan in that one minute
beno right now is playing better then duncan and everyone one the team

tim_duncan_fan
06-16-2005, 08:48 PM
beno is the future of spurs point guards. I know tony played well last game but I like guards with a jumpshot and I know that if beno was thrust into the starting spot after 3 years he would be lightyears ahead of tony.I know i just po'd a few people but thats just how I feel.I cant wait for beno to have a few years behind him.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 08:50 PM
Jesus!! THE GAME BARELY STARTED!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BASHING ON OUR PLAYERS ALREADY!!??

Wake the fuck up. This team is soft, they aren't showing any heart, just expecting Detroit to roll over and die for them.

We're on our way to getting blown out, and you're getting mad at me for stating the obvious.

This is a gutless showing so far.

stéphane
06-16-2005, 08:51 PM
i'm sick of the tp hate on this board so i'm off till the offseason have fun bashing our players after a couple minutes...

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 08:52 PM
Maybe if he weren't a turnover machine/brickfest, he'd get some love.

Don't forget about Pop, he called Tony's ass out in the huddle, I guess he's an ass too.

stéphane
06-16-2005, 08:59 PM
And now who are you gonna call out for this shit? sry TP isn't anymore on the court and we still suck badly... cmon people its a team game. Tony did a real bad start and? so did manu & tim & most of the team last game... at least HIM, he has 3qtrs to wake the hell up.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 09:00 PM
So because other people are playing bad it's okay for Tony to do it too? Nice fucking logic.

Considering he wants to be an All-Star, he's going to have to start doing better than 3 turnovers and 0-2 from the field come the Finals.

stéphane
06-16-2005, 09:04 PM
Plug your brain ahf thx. Where did i say it's ok to have such a start? quote me plz
I just basically say why do peeps fuckin single out TP mistakes as they dont do it for other players (except Brent maybe)? Cause he's fuckin french or what... Power of equality my ass

sanman53
06-16-2005, 09:06 PM
If you are going by the start of the game, we all suck, not just TP. Trade them all and rebuild. But TP and the rest of the crew is going to come out of this. GO SPURS GO! We have a GREAT team and we are going to do this!

ducks
06-16-2005, 09:06 PM
you think this board is bad
another board is just as bad

:rolleyes

this is a team sport

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 09:09 PM
This has nothing to do with being French.

Manu ain't playing hot either. The problem is if Tony plays well the team usually plays very well, he's basically a tone setter.

And the tone he set at the start was turnovers and bricks. Same as game 3.

stéphane
06-16-2005, 09:10 PM
you think this board is bad
another board is just as bad

:rolleyes

this is a team sport
this board is awesome. lots of infos, every spurs related articles, a bunch of very interesting posters.. but i can't stand the HATE on a player of your own fuckin' team.
Hating and Being concerned or Analyzing a performance is different.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 09:13 PM
It's not hate. It's incredible frustration with his play. Don't worry about your little Frenchie, he's got plenty of company right now.

stéphane
06-16-2005, 09:15 PM
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18754 its not hate????

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 09:17 PM
On second thought, fuck all y'all.

Tony Parker is working on an 0-fer for the entire first half.

stéphane
06-16-2005, 09:19 PM
fuck all y'all.

Agree same here
Enjoy the finals & have fun

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 09:23 PM
Enjoy the finals & have fun

I'd love tol, tell your boy to find his fucking balls.

IceColdBrewski
06-16-2005, 10:50 PM
He's not a "slighty above average" point guard come playoff time like I said he was. He's just an average one.

Dude has no heart. I still can't believe the Spurs resigned this guy to such a large ammount.

:pctoss

Boo
06-16-2005, 10:50 PM
keep crying..

IceColdBrewski
06-16-2005, 10:52 PM
keep crying..

Trust me. With Parker as our PG. There will be plenty of "crying" to go around.

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2005, 10:52 PM
And yet he still makes more money than manu.....

Spurminator
06-16-2005, 10:53 PM
We weren't wrong about you though.

Welcome back bitch. Check the other threads.

I'm sick of people thinking their bitching deserves its own thread.

And yes, I'm drunk.

violentkitten
imagine this thread.

ducks
manu and tp played about the same tonight

Nikos
06-16-2005, 10:55 PM
Tp made a few transition baskets (one off Manu's steal). Other than that, he was horrible on both ends.

ducks
06-16-2005, 10:57 PM
the hole team was not just tp

IceColdBrewski
06-16-2005, 11:00 PM
How many good games has Tony had in this series? I already know the answer but I want to hear what others think.

Lady M
06-16-2005, 11:02 PM
:pctoss

Lady M
a lot of spurs fan hate TP because is french you are so pathetic

Lady M
it's incredible when Spurs win it's because tim and Manu play a good game but you say nothing about TP

when spurs lose it's TP fault or you don't start a thread like match 3 because he was the only player who was good

if you watch all the match you can see TP was the less bad player
he was 6/13 and billups was 5/14

Lady M
06-16-2005, 11:06 PM
TP had two very good match (2-3) and 2 good (1-4)

GoSpurs21
06-16-2005, 11:08 PM
I'm sick of people giving Tim a free ride
the Spurs have lost the last two games cause Duncan the Spurs leader has disappeared in these last two games

he is the leader and needs to step it up in game 5

it starts with Tim, not Manu not Tony

I would like to see the Spurs run it on the pistons, like they did on the Suns
I still believe do you?

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2005, 11:10 PM
Why do we have 3 parker bashing threads????

why can't we just have one big parker bashing thread?:smokin

whottt
06-16-2005, 11:11 PM
How the hell can you single one player out for this suckfest?

dn0
06-16-2005, 11:12 PM
since manu dissapeared this team has been a joke , talk about a fucking MVP.

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2005, 11:14 PM
I'm sick of people giving Tim a free ride
the Spurs have lost the last two games cause Duncan the Spurs leader has disappeared in these last two games

he is the leader and needs to step it up in game 5

it starts with Tim, not Manu not Tony

I would like to see the Spurs run it on the pistons, like they did on the Suns
I still believe do you?
Damn right.

Duncan is taking so many rediculous shots that you know aren't going in before he even brings the ball up. It's pathetic.

"Duncan always bounces back after a terrible game."

So much for that...

If he isn't gonig to take a good shot, then don't shoot at all. He better get it together and be a force in the paint in game 5, otherwise we're pretty much done for the year.

IceColdBrewski
06-16-2005, 11:25 PM
How the hell can you single one player out for this suckfest?

He doesn't deserve all the blame. But I was blasted for saying that Parker would disappear for games at a time in the playoffs and now it's time for a little bit of "I told you so".

It really pisses me off to see it too. I can't imagine anthything more frustrating than watching Parker play his style of basketball. Which is forgetting about everybody else and driving into a wall of defenders. Sometimes it works. But most of the time it just creates a bad shot or a turnover.

As point guard, he's supposed to be our leader. Our floor general. But half the time I can see by the look in his eyes that he just doesn't have it in him to lead this team.

stéphane
06-16-2005, 11:41 PM
He doesn't deserve all the blame. But I was blasted for saying that Parker would disappear for games at a time in the playoffs and now it's time for a little bit of "I told you so".

It really pisses me off to see it too. I can't imagine anthything more frustrating than watching Parker play his style of basketball. Which is forgetting about everybody else and driving into a wall of defenders. Sometimes it works. But most of the time it just creates a bad shot or a turnover.

As point guard, he's supposed to be our leader. Our floor general. But half the time I can see by the look in his eyes that he just doesn't have it in him to lead this team.
STFU moron !
Give me the name of ONE spur that had only good games in the postseason !
You're such a looser for making that kind of statement.. I'm even wondering why I'm posting this, i'm just like "Don Quichote". Isn't your family name Einstein? Let me try "Billups will own TP in a game before the end of the serie". If i'm right i come here and post otherwise i just go and hide behind my stupidy... Billups was Finals MVP and Parker isn't even all star, ofc he will have bad games. He's not MJ or Magic, nobody said that.
"He's supposed to be our leader." Man you're such an idiot... DUNCAN is our leader, you remenber the guy that won a couple MVP titles... Since when are the spurs a PG oriented team???

kandinski
06-16-2005, 11:49 PM
Parker man, you have to assist you temamates!!, please, do it.
the same str5ategy of the other f game.
but Parker, selfishhhhh mann, you are not the star, TD and gino are.
remember that, and, do your job, Assist!!!!

SequSpur
06-16-2005, 11:50 PM
Stupid Topic. It wasn't Parker's fault.

Leetonidas
06-16-2005, 11:51 PM
Why don't you do yourself your favor and trade your brain with a dog's so we can have someone smart.

Seriously, we have Spurs TROLLS on a SPURS Forum!

stéphane
06-16-2005, 11:53 PM
after bandwagonner fans, here comes bandwagonner haters...
the guy just comes in see a bunch of people bitching about Tony's game and goes "he let's start a topic where i will get some support from older posters..." Man just leave right now you're a joke.

kandinski
06-16-2005, 11:57 PM
i hate Tony parker, he is not a PG , he is nothing.
he has to assist his teammates,
ASSISSTTTT!!!!!

baseline bum
06-17-2005, 12:05 AM
I apologize for the crap I said about Tony. He's always going to be one of my favorite Spurs players, and he's a huge asset to this team. I just gotta shut my mouth sometimes when I'm frustrated with the team.

Chris
06-17-2005, 12:10 AM
Rob Thomas put it best when he said "Parker has been inconsistent his entire career." Maybe next game he'll come out and score 25 points. He had a beautiful behind the back layup when he challenged Sheed one on one on a fast break. I just love seeing him, Manu, and Devin on the court at the same time because it brings a totally different offensive look to our team. I hope we see Brown more this series and never underestimate TP.

Vashner
06-17-2005, 12:11 AM
I blame Eva... if she had not slept with Darth Vader Tony could focus on ball not haveing to fight a bunch of horny guys from his woman.