4 A's, faggot!

:lmao redneck ignorant trash

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/8053/84056196.jpg

z0sa
12-20-2011, 06:33 PM
3.86 GPA but still using AIM -_-

mavs>spurs
12-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Once I finish up these jewcounting classes and create the swolest database in the game, I'm gonna be makin 6 figures right outta school while queerboy talks shit on ST and works on his farm :lmao

DMX7
12-20-2011, 06:49 PM
Still on Vista too.

mavs>spurs
12-20-2011, 06:51 PM
tbh me be too broke trying to finish up to afford a new computer :cry

notice all the icons down at the bottom, malware program totally rearranged and fuckraped my computer. took me about 6 hours to get the damn thing off, but some shit is still broke including my windows firewall which was deleted. anybody know how to get that back?

DMX7
12-20-2011, 06:53 PM
I bought Windows 7 for $30 bucks at college (before I graduated).

vy65
12-20-2011, 06:56 PM
lol uta

ChumpDumper
12-20-2011, 06:56 PM
It's his way of asking if he can do CC's taxes.

baseline bum
12-20-2011, 06:58 PM
I bought Windows 7 for $30 bucks at college (before I graduated).

Go to a job fair on campus and you can get that kind of shit free. Microsoft was handing out professional version compilers (like $1200 a pop retail) at one I went to.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-20-2011, 06:59 PM
Yeah tbh my school has a e-commerce lab where you can have like any program free. I got MS visio, MS project, MS access and MS math all free.

mavs>spurs
12-20-2011, 07:01 PM
lol uta

http://www.uta.edu/business/dean/newsevent13.html

"October 21, 2008—For the second time, the College of Business at UT Arlington has earned a ranking among the top 100 business schools in North America based on research contributions in 22 select academic journals."

top accounting and business program tbh imho

vy65
12-20-2011, 07:05 PM
http://www.uta.edu/business/dean/newsevent13.html

"October 21, 2008—For the second time, the College of Business at UT Arlington has earned a ranking among the top 100 business schools in North America based on research contributions in 22 select academic journals."

top accounting and business program tbh imho

lol 2008
lol no source or link to rankings
lol uta fellating itself
lol not good enough to get into ut
lol uta

mavs>spurs
12-20-2011, 07:10 PM
saved money by going to uta tbh

will go to ut austin for grad school #1 world ranked accounting program imho

ElNono
12-20-2011, 07:11 PM
photoshop, IMO ;)

mavs>spurs
12-20-2011, 07:19 PM
photoshop, IMO ;)

Your new proof of citizenship is photoshopped imho.

ElNono
12-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Your new proof of citizenship is photoshopped imho.

I'm still getting my bearings... do americans always super-size?
Question.

baseline bum
12-20-2011, 07:22 PM
I'm still getting my bearings... do americans always super-size?
Question.

Sometimes ordering double meat is an acceptable trade-off. The most important thing at the drive-thru is to remember to tell them to hold the lettuce and tomato.

ElNono
12-20-2011, 07:24 PM
Sometimes ordering double meat is an acceptable trade-off. The most important thing at the drive-thru is to remember to tell them to hold the lettuce and tomato.

(scribbles notes) Thanks!

scott
12-20-2011, 08:14 PM
Should we re-vote on most annoying troll?

4>0rings
12-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Once I finish up these jewcounting classes and create the swolest database in the game, I'm gonna be makin 6 figures right outta school while queerboy talks shit on ST and works on his farm :lmao
No you won't and I'm sure CC has been making 6 figures for a long damn time and can probably crush you with his wallet.

Stop bumping your gums nhigga, stick to pencil pushing for now.

LnGrrrR
12-20-2011, 08:57 PM
Yeah tbh my school has a e-commerce lab where you can have like any program free. I got MS visio, MS project, MS access and MS math all free.

MS Visio is the shit. I love that thing.

Agloco
12-20-2011, 09:35 PM
Why is YH posting his friends grades here?

Nbadan
12-20-2011, 10:03 PM
4 A's, faggot!

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/8053/84056196.jpg

Nice Job Pego....keep going!

mavs>spurs
12-20-2011, 10:39 PM
Thanks Dan!

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-20-2011, 11:01 PM
MS Visio is the shit. I love that thing.
Tbh I'm a beast with microsoft access and database creation but Visio is really useful too

ChuckD
12-20-2011, 11:35 PM
Biznyland.

Borat Sagyidev
12-21-2011, 12:29 AM
4 A's, faggot!

Wow, you have a lot to learn.

#1) Humility, learn it.
#2) It's really not that impressive.

Way to challenge yourself. I'm sure it was very demanding having to learn Finance/Accounting requirements like Microsoft Office and ... "College Algebra"

Stand tall, you've managed to do what only a few million other people are able to do every year

DMX7
12-21-2011, 12:34 AM
"College Algebra" is a remedial course in the UT System. If he scored even remotely decent on the SAT (something like 1070), then he didn't have to take it.

I know this because I didn't have to take it. What a waste of money it would be if you did have to though.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-21-2011, 12:44 AM
My younger brother had to take college algebra this semester :lol, and he got a B in it :lmao. He gets really touchy every time I call it tard math.

DMX7
12-21-2011, 12:46 AM
My younger brother had to take college algebra this semester :lol, and he got a B in it :lmao. He gets really touchy every time I call it tard math.

where does he go to school?

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-21-2011, 12:51 AM
Arizona. It's a class you can pass out of rather easily. I was done with all of my math requirements (granted that was only through calculus 2 as a business major) by the time I started at UA. I still have to take math classes since I'm minoring in it but lulz at "college algebra" was my main point.

Borat Sagyidev
12-21-2011, 12:55 AM
"College Algebra" is a remedial course in the UT System. If he scored even remotely decent on the SAT (something like 1070), then he didn't have to take it.

I know this because I didn't have to take it. What a waste of money it would be if you did have to though.

http://wweb.uta.edu/catalog/content/academics/course_catalog.aspx?courseSubjCode=MATH

MATH 1302 COLLEGE ALGEBRA (3-0) Linear, quadratic and higher order polynomial equations and inequalities solved algebraically, graphically and numerically; graphs and operations on relations and functions; real and complex zeros of polynomials and rational functions; exponential and logarithmic functions; systems of linear equations; matrices. A graphing calculator, such as the TI-83, is required for this course. Business majors should enroll in Math 1315. The Math Aptitude Test (MAT) is required to register for this course. See http://www.uta.edu/math/pages/main/mpt.htm for test details.

MATH 1315 COLLEGE ALGEBRA FOR ECONOMICS & BUSINESS ANALYSIS (3-0) Presents material covered in a traditional algebra course but with emphasis toward business applications. Linear equations, systems of linear equations, systems of linear inequalities, elements of matrix algebra and probability. Credit may be received for only one of MATH 1301, MATH 1302, or MATH 1315. The Math Aptitude Test (MAT) is required to register for this course. See http://www.uta.edu/math/pages/main/mpt.htm for test details.

DMX7
12-21-2011, 01:14 AM
http://wweb.uta.edu/catalog/content/academics/course_catalog.aspx?courseSubjCode=MATH

MATH 1302 COLLEGE ALGEBRA (3-0) Linear, quadratic and higher order polynomial equations and inequalities solved algebraically, graphically and numerically; graphs and operations on relations and functions; real and complex zeros of polynomials and rational functions; exponential and logarithmic functions; systems of linear equations; matrices. A graphing calculator, such as the TI-83, is required for this course. Business majors should enroll in Math 1315. The Math Aptitude Test (MAT) is required to register for this course. See http://www.uta.edu/math/pages/main/mpt.htm for test details.

MATH 1315 COLLEGE ALGEBRA FOR ECONOMICS & BUSINESS ANALYSIS (3-0) Presents material covered in a traditional algebra course but with emphasis toward business applications. Linear equations, systems of linear equations, systems of linear inequalities, elements of matrix algebra and probability. Credit may be received for only one of MATH 1301, MATH 1302, or MATH 1315. The Math Aptitude Test (MAT) is required to register for this course. See http://www.uta.edu/math/pages/main/mpt.htm for test details.

There's got to be more to it than that. Surely he earned some type of exemption.

baseline bum
12-21-2011, 01:16 AM

I don't get why they don't call that High School Algebra. How do you even get a HS diploma without passing that class?

mavs>spurs
12-21-2011, 01:28 AM

:lmao acting like finance, economics, or accounting is easy stuff. i've heard engineering majors who went back to learn a bit of accounting for whatever reason complaining about it. laughin at the thought of you heading a bank or a hedge fund, oh boy :rollin

and i took cal 1 in hs and the same in college, dunno where you're getting all this jackoff material about college algebra. who cares really? i didn't go to school to become a mathematician, but it wasn't because I wasn't smart enough. It was because I aced calculus in high school easily without ever having any interest in the subject and didn't want to do it.

but yeah in real life i'm humble, but on here with you assholes i'd rather talk shit brahs. btw, this thread was aimed at a certain redneck imbecile, you really shouldn't have taken it personally tbh imho.

Cry Havoc
12-21-2011, 01:32 AM
:lmao taking the bare minimum amount of hours :lmao

Wow. 12 credit hours. You're in class for 2 hours a day. What a baller.

mavs>spurs
12-21-2011, 01:34 AM
takin summer classes and wintermester though.

tee, hee

Vici
12-21-2011, 01:35 AM
Would be impressive if this was a challenging school, had more than 12 hours, and were difficult classes.

I remember when I took the ACT I put UT Arlington on the list of schools to send my scores just randomly since I only cared about Rice and UT. They would not stop harassing me and offered a full ride. My score wasn't even all that high lol.

mavs>spurs
12-21-2011, 01:37 AM
:lmao taking the bare minimum amount of hours :lmao

Wow. 12 credit hours. You're in class for 2 hours a day. What a baller.

TBH we can't all graduate from the George Washington University in 3 years with a degree in anal sexology and a minor in scarf fashion :lmao

mavs>spurs
12-21-2011, 01:38 AM
Would be impressive if this was a challenging school, had more than 12 hours, and were difficult classes.

I remember when I took the ACT I put UT Arlington on the list of schools to send my scores just randomly since I only cared about Rice and UT. They would not stop harassing me and offered a full ride. My score wasn't even all that high lol.

:lmao not a challenging school? we are in the top 6% of all business schools in north america. accounting, nursing, engineering, and architecture programs are also top tier nationally. Maybe you majored with Cry Faggot and they have a weak program in those areas, but overall UTA is a solid school.

:lmao anal sexology degree

Borat Sagyidev
12-21-2011, 02:28 AM
:lmao acting like finance, economics, or accounting is easy stuff. i've heard engineering majors who went back to learn a bit of accounting for whatever reason complaining about it. laughin at the thought of you heading a bank or a hedge fund, oh boy :rollin

and i took cal 1 in hs and the same in college, dunno where you're getting all this jackoff material about college algebra. who cares really? i didn't go to school to become a mathematician, but it wasn't because I wasn't smart enough. It was because I aced calculus in high school easily without ever having any interest in the subject and didn't want to do it.

but yeah in real life i'm humble, but on here with you assholes i'd rather talk shit brahs. btw, this thread was aimed at a certain redneck imbecile, you really shouldn't have taken it personally tbh imho.

What I see is that you're bragging about a degree at UTA, Business/Finance sort with math requirements of College Algebra and Business Cal (I guess that's what you referenced).

I do think Accounting and Finance is easy stuff. What type of lowered expectations crap are you trying to pull here? Dividends and Credit default swaps vs designing/producing things that make money in the first place.

nvm, I guess it seems all the same. Congratulations, you win :toast

Wild Cobra
12-21-2011, 03:09 AM
4 A's, faggot!

Who are you trying to impress, talking like that for no reason?

Wild Cobra
12-21-2011, 03:11 AM
tbh me be too broke trying to finish up to afford a new computer :cry

notice all the icons down at the bottom, malware program totally rearranged and fuckraped my computer. took me about 6 hours to get the damn thing off, but some shit is still broke including my windows firewall which was deleted. anybody know how to get that back?
What's the point of helping you fix the computer, when you'll just go to those sites again where you caught everything from?

mavs>spurs
12-21-2011, 03:15 AM
What's the point of helping you fix the computer, when you'll just go to those sites again where you caught everything from?

No way, I ain't doin that again. Major pain in the ass.

Halberto
12-21-2011, 03:24 AM
lol uta

this

and a business degree at that

mavs>spurs
12-21-2011, 03:29 AM
Bunch of scoffing elitists up in here, didn't know you all graduated from MIT with a masters in biomedical engineering

mavs>spurs
12-21-2011, 03:38 AM
Tbh and for those of you who really are scientists in your own respect (borat, agloco) Shame on our societal leaders for taking such an arrogant attitude and responding to this thread in a serious manner, while belittling other fields of study. Having an advanced degree in a science does not make you a better person than the next guy. This thread was to fuck with cosmic for trash talking me but in good fun but the human nature that has reared it's head is unsettling. Bunch of elitists I say, u must all have PhDs and be millionaires because "finance is so easy" and you popped out of the womb with superior investment knowledge. I will tell you that finance and economics are not the simplest of all fields and have great societal impact. Bernanke scored a 1590 on his SAT and went ivy league and he still can't get it right, and we all pay the price for the struggles of the financial system. But go back to your disgusting behaviors, I don't want to play along anymore.

Nbadan
12-21-2011, 03:48 AM
They're just ridding ya because you didn't show any humbleness in your post, not because of your grades or even your degree plan....

mavs>spurs
12-21-2011, 03:51 AM
Oh I know but I wasn't aware cosmic was such a values and protected commodity around here. That mob mentality kicked in and next I knew my GPA sucked and a decent school became shitty. Tee, hee.

Nbadan
12-21-2011, 03:59 AM
It's much easier to jump on a bandwagon than off one....

ChumpDumper
12-21-2011, 04:22 AM
Tbh and for those of you who really are scientists in your own respect (borat, agloco) Shame on our societal leaders for taking such an arrogant attitude and responding to this thread in a serious manner, while belittling other fields of study. Having an advanced degree in a science does not make you a better person than the next guy. This thread was to fuck with cosmic for trash talking me but in good fun but the human nature that has reared it's head is unsettling. Bunch of elitists I say, u must all have PhDs and be millionaires because "finance is so easy" and you popped out of the womb with superior investment knowledge. I will tell you that finance and economics are not the simplest of all fields and have great societal impact. Bernanke scored a 1590 on his SAT and went ivy league and he still can't get it right, and we all pay the price for the struggles of the financial system. But go back to your disgusting behaviors, I don't want to play along anymore.tbh I was making fun of your gangsta braggadocio and claim that you have a class on 12/26.

And I went to UTSA. Glass houses and all that rot.

Stringer_Bell
12-21-2011, 04:28 AM
Bunch of scoffing elitists up in here, didn't know you all graduated from MIT with a masters in biomedical engineering

Ahh, well now you know!

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/06/23/markvaileandjohnanderson_wideweb__430x282.jpg

mavs>spurs
12-21-2011, 04:29 AM
Oh I never said I had a class in the 26th but I can't go away to SA because the class starts back up a few days after Christmas and I have a project to do.

Halberto
12-21-2011, 05:07 AM
Tbh and for those of you who really are scientists in your own respect (borat, agloco) Shame on our societal leaders for taking such an arrogant attitude and responding to this thread in a serious manner, while belittling other fields of study. Having an advanced degree in a science does not make you a better person than the next guy. This thread was to fuck with cosmic for trash talking me but in good fun but the human nature that has reared it's head is unsettling. Bunch of elitists I say, u must all have PhDs and be millionaires because "finance is so easy" and you popped out of the womb with superior investment knowledge. I will tell you that finance and economics are not the simplest of all fields and have great societal impact. Bernanke scored a 1590 on his SAT and went ivy league and he still can't get it right, and we all pay the price for the struggles of the financial system. But go back to your disgusting behaviors, I don't want to play along anymore.

We're only shitting on you because you're bragging about nothing. Finance is easy, sorry to burst your bubble like that but you deserved it. The math used in most stock analysis is simple linear algebra (time series analysis with Fourier techniques).

" I will tell you that finance and economics are not the simplest of all fields and have great societal impact. Bernanke scored a 1590 on his SAT and went ivy league and he still can't get it right, and we all pay the price for the struggles of the financial system."

You've got to be trolling us here.

Winehole23
12-21-2011, 09:13 AM
(withdrawn)

Agloco
12-21-2011, 09:14 AM

Clap.............................................. ...clap.........................................cl ap

well played :toast

m>s
12-21-2011, 09:40 AM
a degree doesn't mean SHIT these days tbh unless its from Yale or Stamford or Harvard

mouse
12-21-2011, 09:52 AM
Should we re-vote on most annoying troll?

http://kensten.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/flip-flop.jpg

Winehole23
12-21-2011, 09:53 AM
http://www.stamford.uconn.edu/

Agloco
12-21-2011, 09:55 AM
a degree doesn't mean SHIT these days tbh unless its from Yale or Stamford or Harvard

The field of work might play a part in its worth as well, just saying.

Wild Cobra
12-21-2011, 09:58 AM
A degree only doesn't mean shit when it is a useless one.

Blake
12-21-2011, 10:42 AM
Ranting about accounting classes taken in a political forum is pure genius, imo

Bill_Brasky
12-21-2011, 11:25 AM
Good job YH, keep it up. My bro busted his ass getting his masters in accounting from Tech and he's one of the smartest people I know.

Pretty good and practical field choice.

mavs>spurs
12-21-2011, 12:43 PM
^Thanks brah, im a double major tbh imho

Borat Sagyidev
12-21-2011, 12:44 PM

Elitists? Now, who posted a thread on their grades? You got questioned only to claim it was for a specific person. but you posted nonsense for us all to see.

A undergrad degree in Finance isn't super easy, but it isn't that big of a deal.

students in Asia look at this type of stuff and they consider it a weak curriculum. I mentored some HS grads from Singapore and they thought most business related degrees in the US were the equivalent of what they learned in secondary school. I've had an engineering intern that went straight to work for a hedgefund firm with no specific training.

Yeah, it's hard work all right and people who ridicule it are elitists.
rjQvVBZgI_k

Winehole23
12-21-2011, 12:52 PM
lol 2008
lol no source or link to rankings
lol uta fellating itself
lol not good enough to get into ut
lol utalol one upsmanship

mavs>spurs
12-21-2011, 12:52 PM
ehhh there is such thing as a field called "financial engineering" but it's not too often for someone with no finance/economics/accounting background to make it on at a hedge fund. it's not all about complex mathematics so much as it is understanding teh markets and how things work. props to your friend tho, he gettin PAID.

Winehole23
12-21-2011, 12:54 PM
@vy65: keep ridin that turtle! :tu

mavs>spurs
12-21-2011, 12:55 PM
speak english fag

Winehole23
12-21-2011, 12:58 PM
u8yoSAiwY18

mavs>spurs
12-21-2011, 12:58 PM
btw, for all you elitists out there, an MBA in quantitative finance does require up to calculus 2.

Winehole23
12-21-2011, 01:00 PM
I am speaking English. I was born to it and learned a little more along the way.

Does that bother you?

mavs>spurs
12-21-2011, 01:02 PM
I am speaking English. I was born to it and learned a little more along the way.

Does that bother you?

at least you went back and clarified whom it was directed at. tee, hee.

Winehole23
12-21-2011, 01:07 PM
did so immediately before posting @11:58, to please my own standard of clarity. I promise you solemnly I did not do so with any tender regard for your feelings.

mavs>spurs
12-21-2011, 01:08 PM
tender regard

:lmao faggot

Winehole23
12-21-2011, 01:10 PM
AZcn7ubEFy8

spursncowboys
12-21-2011, 07:07 PM
Good to see you have smart friends.

mavs>spurs
12-21-2011, 10:07 PM
^Nope dat's all me playa. Gonna make a B this wintermester tho i think :/

Winehole23
12-22-2011, 03:50 AM
hence, crip Christmas accounting classes. there wasn't no wintermester at UT-Austin when I was there.

Winehole23
12-22-2011, 03:50 AM
YH gettin his learn on is awesome

The Reckoning
12-22-2011, 05:02 AM
hence, crip Christmas accounting classes. there wasn't no wintermester at UT-Austin when I was there.

there isnt, but there is a maymester.

UTA as in (arlington), not austin.

Winehole23
12-22-2011, 05:23 AM
(class clown)