PDA

View Full Version : Softer Than Ditka In A Frozen Pond

SpursFanDan
06-17-2005, 12:01 AM
There isnt alot of good things you could say about the spurs the last two games, there are a shit load of bad. But if we can just start playing like we have been all season, we wont have a problem winning this series. Detroits D deserves alot of credit, Our D deserves alot also... We contested alot of shots, but they couldnt miss. Turnovers of course was a big deal... we barely had any assists, and our "role" players played like they didnt have a role. Its the finals, where legends are born....that means Timmy needs to be more vocal, I dont care if hes not like that,and thats not his character... Ive seen him get upset at the refs... so call your teammates out, Instead of standing around and watching. Its the last series of the year, you have to change things up alittle. Also, stop getting blown out, just once I want Us, or Detroit to have a chance to win at the end. I have NO doubt in my mind that we will win the series, and I hope the rest of you feel the same.

SpursFanDan
06-17-2005, 12:02 AM
Im sure there are alot of things that I forgot, but I'm just really upset as many of you are. But I will never give up on my team... I live and die with every win and loss.

SpursFanDan
06-17-2005, 12:06 AM
Another thing... Is Tim afraid to go to the basket. He probably thought he wasnt getting any calls, which he wasnt, so he stopped going to the rim, and settled for jump shots. And didnt he used to be money from the side off the glass?

combs84
06-17-2005, 12:07 AM
Admittingly, Detroit made a lot of shots tonight they don't normally make, but they always do when they have to. Thats been the thing about this team.

SpursFanDan
06-17-2005, 12:09 AM
When they have to?... I'm sorry but detroits previous series they had a million, yeah a million open jumpers and never made them. Now they have a hand in their face, they fade away, ... at the end of the shot clock, and they swish it. BULL

SpursFanDan
06-17-2005, 12:13 AM
Too many topics... in four seconds this topic made it 20 topics down.

Kori Ellis
06-17-2005, 12:13 AM
Then maybe you should have posted your thoughts in another thread about the Spurs being soft instead of starting this one.

SpursFanDan
06-17-2005, 12:15 AM
Maybe I should of... good thinking... thats something that never crossed my mind.