PDA

View Full Version : Fair weather Piston Fans....Beat it

ballhog
06-17-2005, 12:05 AM
Take a hike until you win it all or lose a game. That's where the real balls are. Come trolling around, tooting you horn. Your team played good, our team sucked. We know it. Now buzz off.

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 12:07 AM
most of the Pistons fans here have been here the whole time.

violentkitten
06-17-2005, 12:07 AM
nope. piston fans are full of class and flowers fly out of their bottoms.

PistonsNation
06-17-2005, 12:09 AM
Man, I've noticed this board has a real quick "troll" finger. It's overused. Just because we're here posting doesn't make us trolls. I've seen a lot of our same guys here after game 1 & 2.

Enough with the troll watch.

violentkitten
06-17-2005, 12:11 AM
Man, I've noticed this board has a real quick "troll" finger. It's overused. Just because we're here posting doesn't make us trolls. I've seen a lot of our same guys here after game 1 & 2.

Enough with the troll watch.

enough with spamming this forum with shit about the pistons already, frontrunner.

combs84
06-17-2005, 12:12 AM
enough with spamming this forum with shit about the pistons already, frontrunner.

nope. piston fans are full of class and flowers fly out of their bottoms.

PistonsNation
06-17-2005, 12:13 AM
I know you're upset so I'll ignore that frontrunner crap.

nkdlunch
06-17-2005, 12:15 AM
Pistons fans have all the right to rub it in. We plain sucked tonight.

Pistons < Spurs
06-17-2005, 12:18 AM
I can understand that none of you really want to hear from Piston fan right now after a loss. But to be fair and honest, most of these ppl have been here since we beat Miami in game 7. Are there suddenly 2 or 3 ppl that are sticking their fingers in the puddin' bowl? Yes, no doubt. But many of us have been here after game 1 and 2, and in my opinion.....for the most part...shown CLASS.

All of a sudden ppl are saying troll this...troll that. If you look at your boards right now, there is hardly any Troll threads. I've been on the Miami,Pacers, and Pistons boards and can say without a doubt that this is the least amount of trolls I have yet seen.

Icame here to talk basketball. I came here to represent my team. Yet never once have I "trolled" these boards.

Some people are bitching about 2 or 3 legit trolls that are suddenly poking their heads in here.................but you seem to forget how many pathetic Spur fans showed up here after game 3. My god, there were tons of posts calling YOUR team out for being ballless,pussies,soft,cowards etc etc........it was not Piston fan saying this...but your own fanbase.

While I can fully understand you hating a troll on these boards...I think you should check your own people alot more than the few Piston idiots that have shown up.

I have been here since the series started, and shall continue to be here probalbly well after the series ends....Win or Lose.

combs84
06-17-2005, 12:19 AM
I won't rub it in because its far form over, but I sure took it from you guys after game 1 and game 2. ;). You ownd us, and I was going to buy the Spurs champion DVD and everything else. I see most of the other Spurs fans are already talking smack about their players, so theres not even a need for me to join ;).

I MUST admit though I am waiting to get a picture of Tim Duncan pouting on the bench so I can post it :).

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 12:19 AM
most of the Pistons fans here have been here the whole time.

nkdlunch
06-17-2005, 12:21 AM
I can understand that none of you really want to hear from Piston fan right now after a loss. But to be fair and honest, most of these ppl have been here since we beat Miami in game 7. Are there suddenly 2 or 3 ppl that are sticking their fingers in the puddin' bowl? Yes, no doubt. But many of us have been here after game 1 and 2, and in my opinion.....for the most part...shown CLASS.

All of a sudden ppl are saying troll this...troll that. If you look at your boards right now, there is hardly any Troll threads. I've been on the Miami,Pacers, and Pistons boards and can say without a doubt that this is the least amount of trolls I have yet seen.

Icame here to talk basketball. I came here to represent my team. Yet never once have I "trolled" these boards.

Some people are bitching about 2 or 3 legit trolls that are suddenly poking their heads in here.................but you seem to forget how many pathetic Spur fans showed up here after game 3. My god, there were tons of posts calling YOUR team out for being ballless,pussies,soft,cowards etc etc........it was not Piston fan saying this...but your own fanbase.

While I can fully understand you hating a troll on these boards...I think you should check your own people alot more than the few Piston idiots that have shown up.

I have been here since the series started, and shall continue to be here probalbly well after the series ends....Win or Lose.
:tu

violentkitten
06-17-2005, 12:21 AM
most? whole time? maybe if you only mean tonight, boss.

violentkitten
06-17-2005, 12:23 AM
piston fan doesnt get it. spurs fans can call out the team and get down on it because this is our house. what is said in our house is meant to stay in our house, figuratively.

Kori Ellis
06-17-2005, 12:23 AM
I'm so sick of the Spurs fans and the Pistons fans calling each other out for being here or not being here. A lot of Pistons fans have been here since the day before the series started and after every game. Some have only come after the losses, but who the hell cares -- some Spurs fans don't even come here after losses. Just stop starting these dumbass threads about it. Just post and go about your business, not worrying about who is bandwagoning, who is selling out, whatever.