PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2k12 Spurs Overall Ranking Portends Future Glory

Calispursfan11
12-23-2011, 01:45 AM
With the addition of Cory Joseph, Kawhi Leonard and TJ Ford, the Spurs are ranked No. 5 overall currently in NBA 2k12. Numbers-wise these rankings are very accurate and reflective of the chaos and upheaval that has significantly weakened the West and the NBA in general. While the Spurs do not look much better than last year's team, that may be good enough for a fifth ring this time around. 2k12 don't lie! Go Spurs Go!!!

stephen jackson
12-23-2011, 02:25 AM
yeah cow-hi is a beast on 2k

Calispursfan11
12-23-2011, 02:51 AM
Dude, I am kicking so much a$$ with the Spurs. TJ Ford is BUCKETS in that game. Just use the 10-15 foot jumper and he cans it everytime. He is so fast you don't even need a screen - he just runs around guys and gets open off the dribble. One man strike-force. Let's hope he can match his virtual self in reality this season.

007nites
12-23-2011, 04:06 AM
Kawhi is a dunking machine and he can play defense and get boards pretty well.

Halberto
12-23-2011, 04:25 AM
In 2k10 I had Parker average 45 ppg and 22 ast

arles
12-23-2011, 08:04 AM
You guys playing in "pro" difficultly or something?

Calispursfan11
12-23-2011, 08:38 AM
You guys playing in "pro" difficultly or something?

Not playing the computer too much. I mostly play human opponents online. I am currently at Level Pro 4, but have beaten some higher level players starting Tiago, Tim, RJ, Manu and Tony. The key is to let the computer auto sub for you so your players don't get winded. In order for this to work best, you have to know how to use every player. I am almost there except for Gary Neal and Cory Joseph, who I still can't quite use correctly.

It is not as much fun but by slowing the tempo you minimize turnovers and can really compete with any opponent. I was playing someone many levels higher like "Superstar something" but I only turned it over twice the entire game and won. Most blowouts occur quick and ugly after a series of turnovers and fastbreak dunks by the opposing team. The other thing you can do is intentionally foul if you know a fastbreak is occuring, just as long as you don't commit a breakaway foul. By maintaining a snail's pace, you can hang with almost anyone and give yourself a chance to win. Just like the real Spurs of the past used to do.

Calispursfan11
12-23-2011, 08:41 AM
Kawhi is a dunking machine and he can play defense and get boards pretty well.

Yeah, first basket I made with him on 2k was a flying windmill slam. I was like, whoa. I hope he can do this in real life! It was like RJ on a trampoline.

Calispursfan11
12-23-2011, 08:43 AM
In 2k10 I had Parker average 45 ppg and 22 ast

Oh yeah. Parker was awesome in 2k10. Unstoppable one man fastbreak. Other teams just weren't fast enough to get back on D. The assists thing though, I don't know how you got that many. Pretty sick numbers on the assists.

Calispursfan11
12-23-2011, 08:44 AM
yeah cow-hi is a beast on 2k

I'm pretty good with him, but not so good on the outside shots yet. Is that really what his stroke looks like? Seems a bit odd like Shawn Marion or something.

The Btown Spur
12-23-2011, 10:27 AM
How do i Amnesty Jefferson in this game?!?!

z0sa
12-23-2011, 10:37 AM

lol

lefty
12-23-2011, 10:48 AM
:lol

jermaine
12-23-2011, 11:39 AM
Leanord be rebounding like crazy. If they gave Blair his abilities, Blair would be a beast too. Since Leanord rebound, plays defense with length, an run the floor well. I put him at pf an play small ball. Leaving Jefferson at SF so he an Ginobili can get out an run the floor. Jefferson, like the pussy he is is going to run to the 3pt line for a wide open 3. Leanord comes down the lane like a pissed off fat woman that can't eat what's in front of her. An ad far as his jumper, that hoe suck. But if he has gotten a couple easy buckets, your chances of hitting s midrange moves up to 50%. I always use him to gguard the best player on the other team. If you keep your reaching, an leaving your feet to a minimum, he can give fits to anyone(Labron really). Dumbshits that don't know who he is gets upset am wanna keep going at him then get away from their game plan. I hope he don't get sent to the d-league.

Gino2882
12-23-2011, 11:56 AM
Leanord be rebounding like crazy. If they gave Blair his abilities, Blair would be a beast too. Since Leanord rebound, plays defense with length, an run the floor well. I put him at pf an play small ball. Leaving Jefferson at SF so he an Ginobili can get out an run the floor. Jefferson, like the pussy he is is going to run to the 3pt line for a wide open 3. Leanord comes down the lane like a pissed off fat woman that can't eat what's in front of her. An ad far as his jumper, that hoe suck. But if he has gotten a couple easy buckets, your chances of hitting s midrange moves up to 50%. I always use him to gguard the best player on the other team. If you keep your reaching, an leaving your feet to a minimum, he can give fits to anyone(Labron really). Dumbshits that don't know who he is gets upset am wanna keep going at him then get away from their game plan. I hope he don't get sent to the d-league.

What the What?

manustarting2gd
12-23-2011, 01:25 PM
How do.you upload the updated rosters. I'm connected to Xbox live. Any.help.for a technically challenged gamer?

dylankerouac
12-23-2011, 01:48 PM
What the What?

I laughed.

Amuseddaysleeper
12-23-2011, 02:34 PM
How do.you upload the updated rosters. I'm connected to Xbox live. Any.help.for a technically challenged gamer?

Download the rosters. After that you can go to "Rosters" on the main menu and select "load" and you should be good :tu

jermaine
12-23-2011, 02:58 PM
I didn't explain it well or something?

jermaine
12-23-2011, 03:04 PM
Ill break it down to you. Play small ball with Leanord at pf. Let him guard the opposite teams best player. Limit your reaching for steals an jumping for pump fakes and you'll be good. Is that betta for you'll?

jermaine
12-23-2011, 03:35 PM
My gamertag is papichulo78. Send me s friend request an I show you now Leanord can d-up Dirk.

Calispursfan11
12-23-2011, 07:06 PM

The roster should upload automatically if you are signed into Live. If not, try hitting the "online" option on the menu. Good luck.

Calispursfan11
12-23-2011, 07:10 PM

Understood every word. Thanks patnuh.

stephen jackson
12-23-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm pretty good with him, but not so good on the outside shots yet. Is that really what his stroke looks like? Seems a bit odd like Shawn Marion or something.
nah they fucked up on his shot. they needa fix it cow-hi releases the ball higher then where they put it

Bill_Brasky
12-23-2011, 08:04 PM
RJ was a beast on 2k11

jermaine
12-23-2011, 08:18 PM
I was upset at 1st cuz 2k wont let you play with Anderson online. I hated bringing in Green, until I looked at his ratings all the way through. His onball defense rating is a 74 of something like that. That's just as high as Leanords am Ginobilis.