12-23-2011, 05:12 PM
thanks sdc!

lol DB still mad at Pop

elemento
12-23-2011, 05:35 PM
Blair still butthurt so funny :lmao

mystargtr34
12-23-2011, 06:43 PM
:lol Blair is so damn lucky.. getting gifted a starting spot after getting fat and lazy last season after being benched.. old Pop would have traded his ass for that 5 years ago.. nowadays he gets his starting job back.

Libri
12-23-2011, 07:00 PM
By professionalism, Blair also needs to realize that he has to layoff on the Krispy Kremes.

arles
12-23-2011, 07:10 PM
Loved DB interview

timtonymanu
12-23-2011, 10:30 PM
:lol that awkward silence during Pop's interview after the guy said the Santa Clause joke about Blair.

Sausage
12-23-2011, 11:07 PM
DeJuan Blair needs to get off of Twitter and into the gym

DMC
12-24-2011, 12:05 AM
By professionalism, Blair says first he doesn't know (which I sorta believe) and second he says it's to be a pro on and off the court. He defined the word with the word itself.

I don't mind he has a chip on his shoulder as long as it doesn't put him in "prove myself" mode. He just needs to know where he's supposed to be at on the floor, stick to his man and make decent decisions most of the time. He doesn't need to dominate anyone.

I don't think anyone's assessment of Blair is based on Timvp's assessment.

DMC
12-24-2011, 12:07 AM
:lol that awkward silence during Pop's interview after the guy said the Santa Clause joke about Blair.
Pop's shtick is a bit tired. There's no reason to be an asshole just for the sake of being an asshole. He reminds me of a HS basketball coach I had who just had a chip on his shoulder all the time.

Everyone has a button, but Pop's button is the size of a basketball and he dares you to press it.

mystargtr34
12-24-2011, 01:52 AM
Pop's act got old about 5 years ago tbh.. he still has his funny moments.. but hes more annoying now than funny.

The Truth #6
12-24-2011, 02:14 AM
Regarding Blair, in my opinion, he's only been good when he plays with something to prove and with a chip on his shoulder. When he relaxes he seems to quickly balloon and his game wanders. Having said that, I didn't really get a sense that he has a chip on his shoulder or anything to prove. Instead, he's trying to become a professional, which is a vague, ambiguous concept - much more difficult then trying to disprove everyone who overlooked him and disprove all his "haters" and all that. I hope he does become consistently good (not just good every 9th game), but he's going to have to really change his attitude, and I don't think he's there yet. Like with everything else this season: hope for the best, and we'll see what happens.

The Truth #6
12-24-2011, 02:21 AM
SDC, it seems like every one of these interviews is out of focus. It's not important in the big scheme of things, but as someone who works with cameras, it's something I can't help but notice. Just saying...