PDA

View Full Version : Never Felt This Sick After A Loss

dbreiden83080
06-17-2005, 12:35 AM
I tell ya i am 24 years old and have been a die hard Spurs fan since i was 9 this is the worst i have ever felt after one loss in my whole life. The worst i felt after one series was 2001 after winning 59 games we go and get swept by the damn lakers, yeah that hurt. Last year ranked right up there as well, but this if we lose this series after the way it started out it will be the worst of all, you never know we may never get back here again, i really hope we get it together and soon.

violentkitten
06-17-2005, 12:36 AM
sac up, man.

SpursFanDan
06-17-2005, 12:37 AM
I feel the same way... but dude, all the die hard fans here have been fans longer, and they realized that its a 2-2 series. We didnt lose the finals... its just beginning.

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2005, 12:38 AM
I feel you.

I simply can't take it, we deserve more. I don't want to see another chance at the title slowly slip away, especially since everything has been gravy since the Phoeniz series.

Vashner
06-17-2005, 12:39 AM
Manu said the plan was to win one...
This is just plan to make millions in tix sales and close at home.

All according to the Manu!

mouse
06-17-2005, 12:40 AM
I tell ya i am 24 years old and have been a die hard Spurs fan since i was 9 this is the worst i have ever felt after one loss in my whole life. The worst i felt after one series was 2001 after winning 59 games we go and get swept by the damn lakers, yeah that hurt. Last year ranked right up there as well, but this if we lose this series after the way it started out it will be the worst of all, you never know we may never get back here again, i really hope we get it together and soon.

psssst ! it's only 2-2, how can this rank up there with the the Broom the lakers shoved up your back side?

look you want to feel better? Think about the Suns. and Maverick fans,

we would love to be in your shoes you ungratefull bastard :lmao

nkdlunch
06-17-2005, 12:40 AM
psssst ! it's only 2-2, how can this rank up there with the the Broom the lakers shoved up your back side?

did u even watch the game. u moron.

SpursFanDan
06-17-2005, 12:42 AM

theres nothing better than mouse putting someone in their place.

hes right, you should be greatful, I know I am. Thats the problem with most spurs fans, ... they think we should get to the finals, and we should win. Its like they think that the spurs owe them something, get over it.

dbreiden83080
06-17-2005, 12:43 AM
i said this was the worst individual loss ever, 2001 laker series was the worst series loss read the post next time jackass.

SpursFanDan
06-17-2005, 12:46 AM
oooh.. watch out. here comes a type war with mouse and dbreiden

dbreiden83080
06-17-2005, 12:47 AM
"theres nothing better than mouse putting someone in their place.

hes right, you should be greatful, I know I am. Thats the problem with most spurs fans, ... they think we should get to the finals, and we should win. Its like they think that the spurs owe them something, get over it."

What the hell kind of Spurs fan would agree with a Maverick's fan for god's sake, what the hell is up with that.

SpursFanDan
06-17-2005, 12:48 AM
mouse isnt a mav fan, hes a closet spurs fan.

mouse
06-17-2005, 12:49 AM
did u even watch the game. u moron.

I dind't have to I already rented Deliverance :lmao

mouse
06-17-2005, 12:56 AM
"theres nothing better than mouse putting someone in their place.

hes right, you should be greatful, I know I am. Thats the problem with most spurs fans, ... they think we should get to the finals, and we should win. Its like they think that the spurs owe them something, get over it."

What the hell kind of Spurs fan would agree with a Maverick's fan for god's sake, what the hell is up with that.

When It comes to finding a True fan? It doesn't matter what color your jersey is, as long as you both can enjoy sports togther, after all isn't that what sports is all about? Winning and losing? Not winning and winning.
My God what do some of you tell your kids when they lose?

Go smash the coaches car windows? Or go find a website and cry like a bitch?

Spurs lost , pistons won , deal with it, now move on to game 5 :smokin

mouse
06-17-2005, 12:59 AM

^Rack :lmao