12-25-2011, 08:50 PM
:lmao

Pelicans78
12-25-2011, 10:43 PM
Drew Breeeeees!!!!! :drunk

Darth_Pelican
12-25-2011, 10:46 PM
Drew Breeeeees!!!!! :drunk

Rodgers is beasting and fucking up Brees' MVP chances. That fucker.

TIMMYtoZO
12-26-2011, 12:42 AM
Man I am pumped for the playoffs. This superbowl run is going to be more impressive than the 2007-2008 one for the Giants. Elite Manning taking down Rodgers in the divisional round and Brees in the NFC title game ON THE ROAD! Both those qbs won't have anywhere close to the games they had this season against the Giants D. Giants D showed yesterday that they will make any offense struggle.

LakerHater
12-26-2011, 12:52 AM
Man I am pumped for the playoffs. This superbowl run is going to be more impressed than the 2007-2008 one for the Giants. Elite Manning taking down Rodgers in the divisional round and Brees in the NFC title game ON THE ROAD! Both those qbs won't have anywhere close to the games they had this season against the Giants D. Giants D showed yesterday that they will make any offense struggle.
Thanks for JINXing the Giants.... FUCK YOU very much!

TIMMYtoZO
12-26-2011, 01:17 AM
Thanks for JINXing the Giants.... FUCK YOU very much!

You don't believe in them, so quit talking. :lol

LakerHater
12-26-2011, 01:21 AM
You don't believe in them, so quit talking. :lol
Jus cuz I dont come on here & talk shit outta my ass, dont mean I dont believe!!!

Fuck sEli!

TIMMYtoZO
12-26-2011, 03:00 AM
Jus cuz I dont come on here & talk shit outta my ass, dont mean I dont believe!!!

Fuck sEli!

Ummmm that is a contradictary statement. You said you believe but dont believe in eli. Even then, you were all emo saying the season was over 1 week ago so dont come in here and lecture me you hypocrite. At least i stick up for my team. You threw in the towel several times.
:lol

LakerHater
12-26-2011, 03:22 AM
Ummmm that is a contradictary statement. You said you believe but dont believe in eli. Even then, you were all emo saying the season was over 1 week ago so dont come in here and lecture me you hypocrite. At least i stick up for my team. You threw in the towel several times.
:lol
Oh Yeah, show me?!!

I have bashed my team but, I dont think Ive thrown in the towel at any time!!
Although I do bash the shit outta that pussy ass shEli!

TIMMYtoZO
12-26-2011, 04:36 AM
Oh Yeah, show me?!!

:sleep:sleep

Good luck in the playoffs dallas. :toast

LakerHater
12-26-2011, 02:18 PM
I dont see how the latter is throwing in the towel??

I didnt mention I was givin up on my team, I didnt mention I quit on my team... Im a "FAN" & "FANs" get upset, especially when theyre team is owned by Rex FUCKIN Grossman!