PDA

View Full Version : damn! L Brown: best game a team led by me EVER played

nkdlunch
06-17-2005, 01:06 AM
Pretty much the Pistons showed their best. Spurs need to show their best. They still can play better than they've ever played in 2005.

mouse
06-17-2005, 01:10 AM
A true Champion can get it done when their backs are to the wall.........

you just have to..........

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/Mav-up.jpg

PistonFreak
06-17-2005, 01:13 AM
I think what this calls for is some more stats. I'm sure someone, somewhere has a stat or two to so how great this sleepwalking team of yours played in the PAST.

toosmallshoes
06-17-2005, 01:36 AM
Are you talking about the past when you got swept by the New Jersey Nets? Luckily this series is not the past yet either. Looked to me like the pistons had to keep their starters in the game even though they were up by twenty. Put those guys in some foul trouble, (which obviously they're not going to get in while they play in Detroit... Oh wait, I forgot. Detroit gets no respect from the refs. My bad) and it's a different game. At any rate, it's a three game series now, and don't forget that two more of those are in S.A.
I used to feel very ho hum about this series. Figured the Spurs would win as easily as they won against the Knicks and the Nets. Now after the pistons drubbed the spurs by thirty-one with their starters beating up the spurs reservs in the fourth, and with the Pistons getting every foul call that they so dilligently whined for.... I want the pistons to eat shit.
Spurs in six.

Smackie Chan
06-17-2005, 01:37 AM
Looks like Game seven just like I said. :smokin