PDA

View Full Version : How does it work?

byrontx
12-26-2011, 10:53 PM
I no longer have cable, just a Roku, and I have been very happy with the experience. I will never waste $ on cable again, paying for a bunch of crap that I have no interest in seeing. I do not want to miss the Spurs if I can help it. I signed up and purchased NBA League Pass and when I logged in all it offered was an audio feed. I could log into the Dallas game and it was nice to see that they were getting their asses handed to them but the advertising indicates that I would be able to see my Spurs.

What happened? Does NBA League pass suck that bad?

BTW, no response on Customer (Dis) Service Chat.

dbestpro
12-26-2011, 11:03 PM
When the game is on local TV you cannot view it on NBA League Pass. Try Directv.

byrontx
12-26-2011, 11:17 PM
I guess NBA League is not for me then. Direct TV sucked just as bad as cable. Paid a lot of money every month but whenever I decided to watch TV I could find anything worth watching. Obviously I am not a big TV watcher in the first place. I cannot remember the last time I watched a TV show (but I do like the history channel, some MMA and PBS). I did put up an antennae for over-the-air broadcasts. I guess I will miss Spurs on TV and try to catch some games in person.

byrontx
12-26-2011, 11:18 PM
What's up, 4cc. You are not local?