PDA

View Full Version : sons lets end the night right ... Atlanta = Butthurt City

BRHornet45
12-27-2011, 03:09 AM
quote:
Did he really have to get the record in this game while up by 24 with 2 minutes left. All I see in the news is how he only cares about the wins and not the record and does this. God forbid he could do it next week. Btw the game next week is at home too so it'd still be in front of the fans. He's so effing disrespectful and so is the coaching staff for allowing him to keep throwing the ball.

quote:
Let us all bow down to the great NO Saints and do the d@mn Benson shuffle. Let's stop the game, call Obama, and throw 'em some beads. God I won't be able to watch ESPN for like a week. Let me get outta my chair and worship Lil Breezy. I just threw up a little in my mouth. This was like a scripted WWE Monday night raw. Incredible my arse.

quote:
they have to announce it mid game? cant wait to show boat

fucking assholes Saints! I'm so fucking mad as hell about this right now! why did he have to break the record against us of all teams? ****banging head****

sons don't talk so much shit before the games and maybe you won't get so butthurt when you get stomped the fuck out. 10 out of the last 12 bitches!

4>0rings
12-27-2011, 03:27 AM
Doesn't count anyways. Marino did it in a league where you could actually touch the QB.

jag
12-27-2011, 09:53 AM
Atlanta is a garbage city with frontrunning fans in every one of their sports franchises.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-27-2011, 10:26 AM
Well it's a city with tons of black people and black people are front runners.

Trainwreck2100
12-27-2011, 01:46 PM
front running from the cops