PDA

View Full Version : Turkish Imam says Santa Claus 'dishonest'

hater
12-28-2011, 12:33 PM
The imam of the Turkish town of Kuzan has issued a warning to Muslims about Santa Claus, who he called a dishonest person, Italy's Corriere della Sera wrote.

Imam Suleiman Eniceri said it was suspicious that Santa Claus brings presents into a house by climbing down a chimney or through windows. “If he was an honest person he would come through the door as we do,” the imam said. The imam cited a passage in the Koran that calls on the faithful to enter houses through doors.

“Christmas is not our festival,” he said, and warned Turkish Muslims against drinking alcohol.

Turkey's population is over 96 percent Muslim and less than one percent Christian. At the same time it is a secular state with many European traditions.

http://en.ria.ru/strange/20111228/170538693.html

Stringer_Bell
12-28-2011, 01:09 PM
That jigga just mad cuz his little town can't buy no presents. Altho, he does have a point about being suspicious about a white dude sneaking into a colored family's house.

greyforest
12-28-2011, 01:58 PM
of course santa claus is dishonest. ffs, he's a lie to tell your children because they're dumb and believe anything.

DMC
12-28-2011, 05:26 PM
of course santa claus is dishonest. ffs, he's a lie to tell your children because they're dumb and believe anything.
Then, when they get older and start to realize it's a lie, they learn about Jesus.

z0sa
12-28-2011, 05:29 PM
santa claus is seriously terrible. I guess most people just assume whatever but I remember basically interrogating my parents about him when I was 5-6 and they finally just flatout told me he wasn't real. Which I suppose, I already knew deep down inside. I mean, we didn't even have a fireplace..

Sisk
12-28-2011, 07:11 PM
santa claus is seriously terrible. I guess most people just assume whatever but I remember basically interrogating my parents about him when I was 5-6 and they finally just flatout told me he wasn't real. Which I suppose, I already knew deep down inside. I mean, we didn't even have a fireplace..

:lol that's awesome