PDA

View Full Version : Losing Half Your Total Fortune Is A Catastrophe But What's Worse Is...

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2011, 02:17 PM
even after doing so still having a net worth almost 100 million more than Duncan and Peter Holt Combined...

This post is strictly in defense of my comrade Cully..it's not meant to inflame...

Kobe wins..he's actually not paying half...His net worth is 300 million according to Forbes and she's only getting 75 mill...so he made out like a bandit without a Prenup...his net worth will be adjusted slightly after the payout...

what's even more glaring is that even after paying out 75 tickets to Nessa Kobe is still worth almost 100 million more (225 mill) than Tim Duncan and Peter Holt combined according to Forbes...that's astounding...:lol ( let's see if any finance majors out there) :lol

Forbes Data on Kobe - 300 million ( less 75)

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetwo...ant-net-worth/ (http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/athletes/nba/kobe-bryant-net-worth/)

Forbes Data on Duncan Net worth - 75 million

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetwo...can-net-worth/ (http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/athletes/nba/tim-duncan-net-worth/)

NBA Data on Peter Holt Net Worth 80 million

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baske...ary-owners.htm (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/2005-salary-owners.htm)

Bill_Brasky
12-28-2011, 02:18 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and hijack this thread to say that I shot 77 in golf yesterday.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-28-2011, 02:19 PM
^That's a good score. I played 9 yesterday and played like shit.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2011, 02:21 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and hijack this thread to say that I shot 77 in golf yesterday.

I'm perfectly ok with that...I just wanted you to know...you don't have to be in lock step with me...

Bill_Brasky
12-28-2011, 02:23 PM

I can usually break 80, it was on the course ive been playing since I was in high school, prolly gonna fit in another 18 this afternoon. How do you usually shoot?

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2011, 02:25 PM

Dok do you recall what happened in Imperial Germany at the start of the industrial revolution?

I don't either and I don't know that Hitler's rise and the industrial ( electronic) revolution coincided exactly but I imagine that every channel the common folk turned to there was the The Fuhrer's propaganda machine...they could run but they never could seem to hide...

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-28-2011, 02:25 PM
Back in high school I was a 6 handicap. These days I only play once every few months cause I'm poor and busy with school, put on way too much muscle, fucked up my swing by doing so, and shoot around bogey golf.

Spur_Fanatic
12-28-2011, 02:27 PM
Wait.

So you are happy for a multi-millionaire you don't know, that after a divorce is still richer than two other multi-millionaires you don't know, while you find it hard to get 500 bucks... I'm sorry, what is the point of this? Kool, why after every single of your "I'm Kool, and from now on I won't post more shit" a few hours later your posts get even shittier?

You are one sick puppie, Kool.

But hell, I'll go Kool mode.

"Hey, monkey! So your friend Kobe has 300mill? HAHAHA! Noob, my friend Slim Helu has 74bill, I'm clearly cooler than you, WORD, dog, WORD!"

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2011, 02:28 PM
Back in high school I was a 6 handicap. These days I only play once every few months cause I'm poor and busy with school, put on way too much muscle, fucked up my swing by doing so, and shoot around bogey golf.

Dok the more you post in this thread the further that stick gets wedged up your rectum. We both know it...there's a small price to pay for attacking Cully the way you did...

To new beginnings...and to a changed more refined Kool :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-28-2011, 02:29 PM
This thread is about golf. Either post about golf or post in another thread.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2011, 02:32 PM
Wait.

So you are happy for a multi-millionaire you don't know, that after a divorce is still richer than two other multi-millionaires you don't know, while you find it hard to get 500 bucks... I'm sorry, what is the point of this? Kool, why after every single of your "I'm Kool, and from now on I won't post more shit" a few hours later your posts get even shittier?

You are one sick puppie, Kool.

But hell, I'll go Kool mode.

"Hey, monkey! So your friend Kobe has 300mill? HAHAHA! Noob, my friend Slim Helu has 74bill, I'm clearly cooler than you, WORD, dog, WORD!"

A little less emotion please. thanks

I didn't say I was happy for anyone...I'm merely stating facts as they are. You're reaching for something that just isn't there...and it's not fair to me or the board. I told you what's one man's trash is another man's treasure. What smells like shit ( excuse my language) to you smells like roses to me.

NRHector
12-28-2011, 02:34 PM
This thread is about golf. Either post about golf or post in another thread.:lol

Spur_Fanatic
12-28-2011, 02:34 PM
I stated a fact too. Your boy is a vagrant compared to mine.
We homies, y'll. Word. What? Word.

Back to topic: Any decent golf course near NY? For a newbie, mind you.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2011, 02:35 PM
This thread is about golf. Either post about golf or post in another thread.

Dok you're melting down...very unfitting for an intellectual Jew...sometimes it's hard to face reality...but the Jews are a resilient people and I suspect you are as well..You'll be ok...it's Kool..Dok you know that when you approach me you have to bring your A game...you can't bring a lentil soup to a gun fight Dok you know that...

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-28-2011, 02:37 PM
I'm not approaching you, I'm just trying to talk about golf like this thread was intended for.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2011, 02:38 PM
I stated a fact too. Your boy is a vagrant compared to mine.
We homies, y'll. Word. What? Word.

Back to topic: Any decent golf course near New York? For a newbie, mind you.

you went on a female esqe rant. Accusing me of some sort of millionaire bias...the numbers I posted are facts nothing more...I think what happened is it mad you so angry, you didn't know how to respond so you just responded with whatever was on your mind at the moment...you could be like Dok & Friends and pretend that the Holocaust didn't happen by talking about golf...

Proceed on

Spur_Fanatic
12-28-2011, 02:41 PM
So I have, homie. Dog. Word! What? Word.

So, if anyone knows a decent golf course suitable for a golf newbie like me, in the NY area, pls let me know.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2011, 02:42 PM
I'm not approaching you, I'm just trying to talk about golf like this thread was intended for.

Dok I like to fish but I don't like casting my hook into the balls of my Jewish brothers...right now I have you by the balls Dok...you're fighting like a fish does but I eventually reel em in...after that I start the fillet process followed by some good seasoning and baste..then on to the grill...and then I sit down to watch Tiger...

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2011, 02:44 PM
Cully this piece of fine work is my belated X-Mas present to you...Look at the minions now...they would make Pee-Wee Herman blush

Trainwreck2100
12-28-2011, 02:47 PM
"golf the best way to ruin a good walk", Winston Churchhill said that

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2011, 02:50 PM
"golf the best way to ruin a good walk", Winston Churchhill said that

No it's just an expose :lol

q5fx8GF4sOU

NRHector
12-28-2011, 02:51 PM
that's very good :toast

Trainwreck2100
12-28-2011, 02:52 PM
No it's just an expose :lol

q5fx8GF4sOU

11 minutes? Hell nah

NRHector
12-28-2011, 02:54 PM
11 minutes? Hell nah

:rollin

jjktkk
12-28-2011, 03:08 PM
Golf, softball, any game when you can drink a beer while you play is a great game.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2011, 03:19 PM
Golf, softball, any game when you can drink a beer while you play is a great game.

monkey see monkey do? :lol you guys are never fully aware of just how in control I really am...Laker fan can never give Spur fan a break...at the end of the day I kind of feel bad at the results of my wit...I never try in inflame I don't why it just happens...

when casual observers review this thread guess what they'll see...

massive hemorrhaging

VBM
12-28-2011, 03:19 PM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/052011/1305220792_Charles-Barkley-playing-golf-.gif

LakaFan
12-28-2011, 03:26 PM
monkey see monkey do? :lol you guys are never fully aware of just how in control I really am...Laker fan can never give Spur fan a break...at the end of the day I kind of feel bad at the results of my wit...I never try in inflame I don't why it just happens...

massive hemorrhaging

Hey Pat, we still going to play WoW later?

ElNono
12-28-2011, 03:27 PM
:lol Forbes is wrong
:lol she's getting half
:lol poorer than Holt in one fell swoop

Spur_Fanatic
12-28-2011, 03:33 PM

massive hemorrhaging

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKPpXW4ZXZ_-pvrxt4TmBqIbmGREF-jgf_BYyS6bOZF91XeJGIr3KP_vCduwhttp://
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKPpXW4ZXZ_-pvrxt4TmBqIbmGREF-jgf_BYyS6bOZF91XeJGIr3KP_vCduw

Buddy Holly
12-28-2011, 03:42 PM
LOL at the title and then the math.

75 is half of 300?

:lol

Not to mention it looks like he's only really worth half of 300.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2011, 03:47 PM
LOL at the title and then the math.

75 is half of 300?

:lol

Not to mention it looks like he's only really worth half of 300.

:lmao

Ever heard of pun? :lol

And :lol at those that believe TMZ over Forbes.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-28-2011, 03:47 PM
I also have a really hard time believing Tim Duncan is only worth $75,000,000 when he's made like $180,000,000 off salary alone his entire career.

z0sa
12-28-2011, 03:57 PM
Poorer than Holt?

Ouch.

Giuseppe
12-28-2011, 04:08 PM
I appreciate it, Kevin, but, it ain't necessary. My point is that money is not a concern in the Bryant event. If it were he'd give the slap & tickle | in & out up, or, Vanessa would grant him privileges.

Kobe found that out after the rape in Eagle. Before that he was in denial. After that, it was only a matter of temporals.

DMC
12-28-2011, 04:11 PM
http://all-starmaidservice.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Mouse-Trap.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2011, 04:19 PM
I also have a really hard time believing Tim Duncan is only worth $75,000,000 when he's made like $180,000,000 off salary alone his entire career.

You're not really Jewish are you...:lol

I'm not getting paid for this so I will keep it short simple and sweet...obviously the Forbes analysis account for taxes amongst other things. More importantly Dok its not about how much Timmys earned more so than it is his assets less his liabilities which detetmines his net worth. Apparently Forbes did an assessment and determine that Timmy has liabilities that nets him at 75 mill.

jjktkk
12-28-2011, 04:31 PM
monkey see monkey do? :lol you guys are never fully aware of just how in control I really am in my mom's basement.

Giuseppe
12-28-2011, 04:38 PM
From Daddy's book:::

"Here's what happens when you are the No. 1 pick in the draft and your name is Shaquille O'Neal: you sign a $13 million deal with Pepsi, a $15 million deal with Reebok, and another $20-25 million from Kenner, Spaulding, and Scoreboard training cards.

ChumpDumper
12-28-2011, 05:12 PM
Why is it worse?

ChumpDumper
12-28-2011, 05:18 PM
Forbes Data on Duncan Net worth - 75 million Forbes is not listed on that page as a source tbh.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2011, 05:24 PM
Why is it worse?

Bless your heart. This is why we see eye 2 eye. You get to the point. I'm of the opinion that spur fan should not be taking joy in Kobes situation because as always he seems to keep coming out on top of Timmy. Whether its rings or net worth. I also think its shameful that 1 player can be worth more than your entire franchise including your star player...imagine the impact a 32 yr old Kobe could have on your local economy.

In other words chump d. You've no room. :toast

z0sa
12-28-2011, 05:25 PM
why would fans care about tim duncan's networth? that's one thing the majority of fans will never care for. maybe even dislike knowing in an almost subconscious manner.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2011, 05:26 PM
Forbes is not listed on that page as a source tbh.

The data is...I'd prefer you look it up yourself...you're a smart man don't encourage spin it only keeps folks in the dark.

ChumpDumper
12-28-2011, 05:28 PM
Also, the $75 million figure is based on a net worth for Kobe of $150 million -- so if his net worth is indeed $300 million, the clear implication is she gets $150 million.

For starters.
http://b.vimeocdn.com/ps/818/818885_300.jpg

ChumpDumper
12-28-2011, 05:29 PM
The data is...I'd prefer you look it up yourself...you're a smart man don't encourage spin it only keeps folks in the dark.I looked at the page you linked.

The source is not Forbes.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-28-2011, 06:10 PM
You're not really Jewish are you...:lol

I'm not getting paid for this so I will keep it short simple and sweet...obviously the Forbes analysis account for taxes amongst other things. More importantly Dok its not about how much Timmys earned more so than it is his assets less his liabilities which detetmines his net worth. Apparently Forbes did an assessment and determine that Timmy has liabilities that nets him at 75 mill.
What Forbes analysis? The Tim Duncan information isn't cited at all.

Dex
12-28-2011, 06:18 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/dontcallmejerome/jGk9C.gif

Giuseppe
12-28-2011, 07:04 PM

"Here's what happens when you are the No. 1 pick in the draft and your name is Shaquille O'Neal: you sign a $13 million deal with Pepsi, a $15 million deal with Reebok, and another $20-25 million from Kenner, Spaulding, and Scoreboard training cards.

"The Magic was going to take Chris Webber, but I went in to talk to Orlando general manager John Gabriel and flexed my Superman muscles. I told him, 'Listen, I understand you want Webber, but this cat Penny Hardaway is the answer. I got to know him doing the movie Blue Chips, and if you put us together we could be like Magic and Kareem.'

So they bring in Penny and everything is great. We're cool, we're playing ball together, and we're going to win the whole thing."

jjktkk
12-28-2011, 07:11 PM
imagine the impact a 32 yr old Kobe could have on your local economy.

Actually, the city of San Antonio would of lost money if Kobe was a Spur, due to the fact of the cost of all the court fees Kobe's various wrongful and civil suits filed against him would of caused, if he had lived in S.A. :toast

Sisk
12-28-2011, 07:11 PM
Half of 300 is 75?

Bill_Brasky
12-28-2011, 08:01 PM
WTF guys this thread was supposed to be about golf!!

Shot 81 today, wasn't as sharp as yesterday but I had a chip in.

DMC
12-28-2011, 08:13 PM
I shot 15 today, but that's doves.