12-28-2011, 06:20 PM
5s0qJ3D359Y

ChumpDumper
12-28-2011, 06:40 PM
Consider the source(s).

RandomGuy
12-28-2011, 07:16 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=57&pictureid=584

You know I was just thinking to myself this morning that I haven't been subjected to a bukkake of stupid from Alex Jones in a while.

Thank the magic man in the sky for this thread. :tu

mavs>spurs
12-28-2011, 08:19 PM
Well I'll take it with a grain of salt remembering that you're that guy who gets cuckolded by Summers. There really is a strange new phenomenon going on in Iraq right now with the birth defects, check it out.

Agloco
12-28-2011, 08:26 PM
What? My foot wasn't deep enough in your ass the first time?

mavs>spurs
12-28-2011, 08:59 PM
No. There's some monkey business going on in Fallujah and someone is going to get to the bottom of it eventually.

Agloco
12-28-2011, 09:42 PM
No. There's some monkey business going on in Fallujah and someone is going to get to the bottom of it eventually.

It's likely DU. Move along.

boutons_deux
12-29-2011, 07:53 AM
Depleted uranium made people sick in the first Gulf War, in Iraq, and anywhere it's been vaporized by weaponry.

btw, a grade school buddy of mine is dying from metastatic lymphoma. The docs say they are sure it's the chemicals he was exposed to in VN. They see lymphoma and all kinds of diseases much more prevalent in VN vets than the general population of same age.

btw, border contrlol wants to spray Monsanto's Agent Orange on the riparian corrizo cane (Arondo donax) along the Rio Grande so the illegals can't hide in it.

Monsanto is seeking FDA/USDA approval for a component of Agent Orange to be sold for spraying all crops (since super weeds are now resisting Monsanto Round-Up sprayed on Monsanto-licensed GMO crops).

TDMVPDPOY
12-29-2011, 09:43 AM
i smell bullshit, they are known to go fck donkeys...

TDMVPDPOY
12-29-2011, 09:47 AM
btw, border contrlol wants to spray Monsanto's Agent Orange on the riparian corrizo cane (Arondo donax) along the Rio Grande so the illegals can't hide in it.

Monsanto is seeking FDA/USDA approval to for an component of Agent Orange to be sold for spraying all crops (since super weeds are now resisting Monsanto Round-Up sprayed on Monsanto-licensed GMO crops).

doesnt make a difference, they will find other means...maybe buildling a fkn tunnel from mexico to texas...

RandomGuy
12-29-2011, 01:29 PM
Depleted uranium made people sick in the first Gulf War, in Iraq, and anywhere it's been vaporized by weaponry.

btw, a grade school buddy of mine is dying from metastatic lymphoma. The docs say they are sure it's the chemicals he was exposed to in VN. They see lymphoma and all kinds of diseases much more prevalent in VN vets than the general population of same age.

Monsanto is seeking FDA/USDA approval for a component of Agent Orange to be sold for spraying all crops (since super weeds are now resisting Monsanto Round-Up sprayed on Monsanto-licensed GMO crops).

A much more likely explanation for the Gulf War one illnesses is the nerve gas agent pills that were foisted on the troops that went to theater.

Theory: A small dose of some chemical will get your body "used" to breaking that chemical down, and raise your tolerance for it.

Practice: Let's give our troops pills with small amounts of nerve agent in it, so they will have some resistance to the stuff if they get hit with it.

Such an agent would pass the blood/brain barrier and get deep inside the brain. This is consistant with the GW syndrome from what I understand, especially since nerve agent kills, well, nerves. That is what it is designed to do.

I am not a conspiracy theorist fucktard who believes any bullshit that comes down the pike, ala Y.H., but I strongly suspect this link has been very actively buried by the Defense Department to avoid culpability for the rash of illnesses.

Look into it, I think it fits a lot better than DU, although I would defer to Agloco on that.

Lastly kudos for the use of the word "raparian", one of my new favorite words.

Agloco
12-29-2011, 01:33 PM

Ya,

I wasn't downplaying it's hazards, nor was I implying that it was used in an offensive nature. I was pointing out that the good Dr. Busby is proposing something quite nonsensical.

Also, I'm not certain that you have the correct You-Tube linked. Busby is going on about Fukushima, "mini nuclear explosions" and such.

Is there another You-Tube that explains in detail what a "mini nuclear explosion" is? Thanks. Understand that I'd rather have a journal citation (or two, or three.....) here, but that would be asking for a lot.

RandomGuy
12-29-2011, 01:36 PM
Well I'll take it with a grain of salt remembering that you're that guy who gets cuckolded by Summers. There really is a strange new phenomenon going on in Iraq right now with the birth defects, check it out.

"new"??

Do you have solid historical data?

I know scientific method and empirical concepts are probably alien to you, given how much stock you put in asshats like Mr. Jones, but what level of evidence is there?

Have you and Mr. Jones' sources effectively eliminated other causes?

All you have is some dimly understood data, with no indication as to its ultimate validity, and you are going off on something that already fits your preconceived worldview.

I think "we" can probably come to our own conclusion as to how much stock to put into any of your pronouncements on this or any other subject for that matter.

RandomGuy
12-29-2011, 01:43 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War_syndrome

Oddly enough, some of these symptoms include birth defects, and are similar to exposure to some pesticides.

Question:
Many chemicals that might have been used as chemical weapon precursors, like say pesticides, were part of the sactions on Saddam's regime.

What happens if the sanctions on the importation of these types of pesticides are lifted, and ill-trained, or careless farmers suddenly start using these chemicals?

RandomGuy
12-29-2011, 01:48 PM
DU, while I am sure is nasty stuff, would not be present in large amounts in the general environment in any large degree. It's use is in armor piercing shells, and the US military would have little use to use AP or HEAT on insurgent groups without armored vehicles.

HE is much more likely, from a tactical perspective, IMO. But I am not a grunt, so I am not overly confident in that assessment.

The presence of pesticides new to the country after the lifting of sanctions would seem to be a very likely cause, that would have to be ruled out before saying it was defitively DU.

I know careless/ill-informed farmers using pesticides is not quite as "sexy" an explanation as the big, bad US government using nuclear material in its munitions, so I doubt this possibility will be explored by infowars.com. Sad.

Agloco
12-29-2011, 01:57 PM
A much more likely explanation for the Gulf War one illnesses is the nerve gas agent pills that were foisted on the troops that went to theater.

Theory: A small dose of some chemical will get your body "used" to breaking that chemical down, and raise your tolerance for it.

Practice: Let's give our troops pills with small amounts of nerve agent in it, so they will have some resistance to the stuff if they get hit with it.

Such an agent would pass the blood/brain barrier and get deep inside the brain. This is consistant with the GW syndrome from what I understand, especially since nerve agent kills, well, nerves. That is what it is designed to do.

I am not a conspiracy theorist fucktard who believes any bullshit that comes down the pike, ala Y.H., but I strongly suspect this link has been very actively buried by the Defense Department to avoid culpability for the rash of illnesses.

Look into it, I think it fits a lot better than DU, although I would defer to Agloco on that.

Yes, this is another distinct possibility. I don't think any of the issues which pop up can be directly attributed to one agent or another. We can narrow down the list of suspects sure, but in the end there are many possibilities which haven't yet been ruled out.

On another note: My DU comment was meant solely to refute Dr. Busbys assertion that enriched uranium was found in Fallujah. Finding substantially elevated levels of DU there shouldn't surprise anyone tbh.

Agloco
12-29-2011, 02:05 PM
DU, while I am sure is nasty stuff, would not be present in large amounts in the general environment in any large degree. It's use is in armor piercing shells, and the US military would have little use to use AP or HEAT on insurgent groups without armored vehicles.

HE is much more likely, from a tactical perspective, IMO. But I am not a grunt, so I am not overly confident in that assessment.

Actually, it's entirely possible (and probable tbh), but not necessarily due to the use of these weapons in an offensive role. The DU would likely be found to be elevated in isolated patches here and there.

I'd really like to see details of the chemical assays done in Busbys work. Here is a link to it:

http://www.conflictandhealth.com/content/pdf/1752-1505-5-15.pdf

I'm also curious to know why scalp hair was used in analysis.

mouse
12-29-2011, 10:47 PM
old news

p8coDsyLzTo

Wild Cobra
12-30-2011, 05:29 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War_syndrome

Oddly enough, some of these symptoms include birth defects, and are similar to exposure to some pesticides.

Question:
Many chemicals that might have been used as chemical weapon precursors, like say pesticides, were part of the sactions on Saddam's regime.

What happens if the sanctions on the importation of these types of pesticides are lifted, and ill-trained, or careless farmers suddenly start using these chemicals?
That's the problem. These alarmists don't eliminate other possible reason. They just want to blame and hate the US for anything they can.

Wild Cobra
12-30-2011, 05:31 AM
The presence of pesticides new to the country after the lifting of sanctions would seem to be a very likely cause, that would have to be ruled out before saying it was defitively DU.

I know careless/ill-informed farmers using pesticides is not quite as "sexy" an explanation as the big, bad US government using nuclear material in its munitions, so I doubt this possibility will be explored by infowars.com. Sad.
Who know. Iraq and other countries may have their own pesticides they make, without the oversight like we have.

mouse
01-04-2012, 08:53 PM
What? My foot wasn't deep enough in your ass the first time?

That's when its not in your mouth.