PDA

View Full Version : Good Job Spurs.

T Park
06-17-2005, 02:37 AM
From the coach to Rasho nesterovic, that is pathetic.

Good job, youve taken a series, where in game 3, you had a chance to go up 3-0 now its tied.

Dont give me the Seattle Bullshit beacause Detroit is healthy, they are a champion, and they are the BEST TEAM in the NBA.

Great job, Ive gone from excitement to being sick to my fuckin stomach, to now??

Fuck it, you guys win.

You gave up. Something this team I DIDNT think would do.

Fuck you Spurs, see you in November.

Kori Ellis
06-17-2005, 02:39 AM
So, you are jumping ship again like after Game 4 of the Seattle series?

T Park
06-17-2005, 02:40 AM
Show me where I should have any hope.

This is worse than Seattle, they are getting their asses handed to em, and they dont fuckin care.

Im a bandwagoner??? Whatever.

Im telling it like I see it.

This team gave up? So Im giving up.

Kori Ellis
06-17-2005, 02:42 AM
I just asked a question. You did the same thing after Game 4 of the Seattle series -- you said the Spurs gave up, that Pop didn't make any adjustments and should be fired, blahblahblah, and that the Spurs would lose the series.

You aren't a bandwagoner - that's someone who becomes a fan when the team is winning. You are a frontrunner - you jump off when the team is losing.

slayermin
06-17-2005, 02:49 AM
Go Spurs Go!

We WILL win on Sunday. Give them a chance to make it up to you.

polandprzem
06-17-2005, 03:00 AM
Seattle had no expierence and they almost beat us.

30 point loss is just...............

I have no words

Right now I must to agree with T Park.
They just gave up.
Tim sad that they adjust. Next adjust could be a 40 point loss. What an adjustment

T Park
06-17-2005, 03:05 AM
I just asked a question. You did the same thing after Game 4 of the Seattle series -- you said the Spurs gave up, that Pop didn't make any adjustments and should be fired, blahblahblah, and that the Spurs would lose the series.

You aren't a bandwagoner - that's someone who becomes a fan when the team is winning. You are a frontrunner - you jump off when the team is losing

I was goin to every game in 88 and in 96 97.

Ive been with this team through thick and thin.

If the Pistons were beatin the Spurs by hitting all their shots thats one thing.

When the team gives shit to no effort?

And pop does his 4 down scratched record bullshit.

Sorry, it gets FUCKING OLD!!!

They give up?

Screw em, I give up too.

BadlyDrawnBoy
06-17-2005, 03:10 AM
So we have you on record saying you give up on the Spurs.

You're jumping off.

Ok, so when the Spurs do when it, I better not see: "I called them out and they showed up. I'm proud of them." or "I'll eat my crow." or "I was drunk when I wrote that. Come on." or or "Me so sorry. Five dolla me love you long time."

None of that shit. You're done. You're cut off.

toosmallshoes
06-17-2005, 03:27 AM
After a loss like that you almost have to wonder if they'll even make a basket in the next game. I'm very dissapointed in the Spurs. I felt like I was watching a funeral. The Spurs are still the better team, and they can still win... but they need to quit staring blankly at the floor when things start going wrong. Instead try staring at Ben Wallace and figuring out how to get around him. learn how to get Glen Robinson in there, because he's the only spur with a midrange jump-shot which would kill Detroit's inside out defensive plan. learn how to take all of that anger that you bottle up at dinner with Sean Elliot and Barf it up on the Wallace Twins.
Dammit, I still believe.

T Park
06-17-2005, 03:34 AM
So we have you on record saying you give up on the Spurs.

You're jumping off.

Ok, so when the Spurs do when it, I better not see: "I called them out and they showed up. I'm proud of them." or "I'll eat my crow." or "I was drunk when I wrote that. Come on." or or "Me so sorry. Five dolla me love you long time."

None of that shit. You're done. You're cut off

If by some fuckin Miracle they DO win???

Ill say I was wrong and apologize.

But I wont say it was thanks to me or any of that stupid shit.

They gave up tonight, fuck em, so am I.

texbumTHElife
06-17-2005, 03:36 AM
Good riddance to bad rubbage.

BadlyDrawnBoy
06-17-2005, 03:40 AM

Ill say I was wrong and apologize.

But I wont say it was thanks to me or any of that stupid shit.

They gave up tonight, fuck em, so am I.

No big boy. You're done with.

You gave up. You're on record. No sorry, no forgive me, no 5 dolla',

Your name has been crossed off.

There isn't any crawling back.

If anyone gave up, it was God. How many people prayed to him, asking for a Spurs win. Dude got lazy and forgot to make it happen.

You're still done with.

Peace biggie.

adrien
06-17-2005, 06:11 AM
they give up tonight, that's a fact.

Don't be as silly as them. Show that you, at least, have some balls.

Duncan21
06-17-2005, 06:35 AM
even if they lose the next one im sure they will win game 6 and 7 at home

Pistons < Spurs
06-17-2005, 06:44 AM
Show me where I should have any hope.

ummm it's only 2-2

boutons
06-17-2005, 06:54 AM
"sure they will win game 6 and 7 at home"

I'm not. I was sure when the Spurs came back from LA 2-2, that they'd win @SBC.

The Spurs are looking totally out of this series in basketball terms, if not in numerical terms.

"Stop Duncan, and you stop the Spurs" worked for Malone and the Lakers, and is working for Rasheed and the Pistons.

dcole50
06-17-2005, 06:57 AM
the series is a best of three and we have two of the three games at home ... where we've played great all season, especially against detroit.

WayDowntownBang
06-17-2005, 07:07 AM
I tried to warn them, but they're jumping off the boat like it's the Titantic.

As a Piston fan, the win is one thing, watching the bandwagoners fall off is a whole other. This part of it is kind of funny.

30 point loss is just...............

If 30 is just...., what is 31?

fraga
06-17-2005, 07:14 AM
Sheesh...remember people...this series doesn't start until the other team wins on the other teams home court...

NoMoneyDown
06-17-2005, 07:18 AM
TPark -

Detroit hasn't won in San Antonio during this series or all year (probably even longer than that). They have to win in San Antonio in order to win the championship. Bail now if you want, but don't come back WHEN the Spurs are back in control.

Ginofan
06-17-2005, 07:26 AM
Damn, come on TPark. Sure we were all thinking "fuck the Spurs, fuck Manu, fuck Tim, fuck TP" last night right after the game. But things always look better in the morning. We'll be fine, just stick with it dude. No sane person was expecting a sweep. This team is our twin, they are going to be HARD to beat...it wouldn't be the Finals if it wasn't hard.

GrandeDavid
06-17-2005, 07:26 AM
T Park, don't be such a pvssy! C'mon, man!

blaze89
06-17-2005, 07:49 AM
You aren't a bandwagoner - that's someone who becomes a fan when the team is winning. You are a frontrunner - you jump off when the team is losing.

OUCH!

Did I expect a loss like this? No. But then again, this is just a mirror image of games 1 & 2. Majority of the people expected a 6-7 game series and this is what is shaping out to be. No one expect blowouts in the first four games.

I'm seeing on this board typical Spurs fan, there is no middle ground - it's one extreme to the other. The "Trade ______" and "Fire Pop" threads are out, just like the regular season.

We are playing the Detroit Pistons, defending champs and for a reason. This is the team, I admitted, to not wanting to meet in the finals because they play the team game so well and are well coached. I knew they would give us problems and I'm seeing it now.

I just hope the Pistons have peaks and Spurs can rebound.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-17-2005, 08:05 AM
Detroit hasn't won in San Antonio during this series or all year (probably even longer than that). They have to win in San Antonio in order to win the championship.

Yeah, and Detroit plays shitty when it has to win. Sincerely, Chauncey Billups.

I don't think TPark is quitting being a fan, the more iimportant question is why bother caring about a team with no heart and no balls?

Everyone reamed me after game 3 when I said they had no balls, and they went out and validated my observation last night.

It's downright pathetic what happened last night. Show some fucking pride.

HULKAROCK
06-17-2005, 08:15 AM
[QUOTE=Aggie Hoopsfan]Yeah, and Detroit plays shitty when it has to win. Sincerely, Chauncey Billups.

What game are you watching??? They had to win the last two , didn't they?
Wow.. This thread is quite a surprise to read.
Good job last night boys,, That's what they do! :fro

spur219
06-17-2005, 08:19 AM
The Way the Spurs played last night a damn college team would of beaten them. It was pathetic that it made me lose my appetite. Seriously. I am a big Spurs fan and a real big fan of the game of basketball. And by the performance the Spurs gave last night well that was a disgrace for the game of basketball.

myhc
06-17-2005, 08:25 AM
Thanks for letting us know you gutless loser. Bye.

Duff McCartney
06-17-2005, 10:28 AM
You are a frontrunner - you jump off when the team is losing.

Damn I didn't think T Park could run in front of anybody.

Spurminator
06-17-2005, 10:34 AM
Fucking asshole Spurs getting to the Finals...

I wonder if Celtics and Lakers fans sounded like this in the Eighties.

Have some perspective.

Kori Ellis
06-17-2005, 10:36 AM
Just 10 days ago TPark was saying that he was going to buy his Western Championship gear and wear it proudly whether they won or lost in the Finals, because getting to the Finals is a big feat and he's proud of the team regardless.

So, I imagine that TPark will snap out of his funk today. I hope so.

Duff McCartney
06-17-2005, 10:39 AM
We, especially angel_luv, need T Park.

bigzak25
06-17-2005, 10:40 AM
Damn I didn't think T Park could run in front of anybody.

RACK. cuz i'm disgusted by fans like park. i don't give a shit how many games you been to, how much you paid, or how old you were your first time...

bottomline? when the going gets tough, your out. your balls have shrivelled up to nothingness...they are hedo-esque. I bet you just love to talk shit to whatever friends you have about how badass our Spurs are and now that you have to eat some crow, get some of it flung back at you?...you run for cover.

Take it like a man bitch. And be proud when the Spurs lift that damn Obrien, so you can say, I have those daggers in my heart, but here I am...cheering my team...it was all worth it!!!

Fuck the Spurs??? No bud, FUCK YOU. :smokin

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2005, 10:43 AM
If the Spurs lose game 5, I'm jumping off.

Kori Ellis
06-17-2005, 10:44 AM
RACK. cuz i'm disgusted by fans like park. i don't give a shit how many games you been to, how much you paid, or how old you were your first time...

bottomline? when the going gets tough, your out. your balls have shrivelled up to nothingness...they are hedo-esque. I bet you just love to talk shit to whatever friends you have about how badass our Spurs are and now that you have to eat some crow, get some of it flung back at you?...you run for cover.

Take it like a man bitch. And be proud when the Spurs lift that damn Obrien, so you can say, I have those daggers in my heart, but here I am...cheering my team...it was all worth it!!!

Fuck the Spurs??? No bud, FUCK YOU. :smokin

:wow RACK!

209Goodfella
Fuck the Spurs??? No bud, FUCK YOU

WORD! :fro

smeagol
TPark, you are as pathetic as the Spurs showing in game 4.

nkdlunch
06-17-2005, 10:45 AM
Fuck you Spurs, see you in November.

Hope you don't come back like Walton did. Bandwagon fan.

smeagol
06-17-2005, 10:46 AM
If the Spurs lose game 5, I'm jumping off.
Sad

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2005, 10:49 AM
Sad
Call me whatever you want...

But if the Spurs lose game 5, which will be 3 losses in a row after going up 2-0, I would consider that sad.

beirmeistr
06-17-2005, 10:52 AM
TPark,
Beer makes people say and do things that seem tight at the time, but are rally just emotional outbursts.
I hope that you decide to come back,
The last two games have been pathetic and shameful, but it is only 2-2 and the Spurs can come back IF THEY BRING THE DESIRE AND THE BALLS TO DO SO.
Unfortunately, they have shown their soft underbelly to the enemy and the enemy is now in a maniacal frenzy.
But I still think the Spurs have more talent and are deeper. They can win. Popovich needs to make some moves and change the momentum. I don't know what the moves are---maybe Rasho, Big Dog?
I am hopeful that when you are fully sober, you will regain your fire.

Spurminator
06-17-2005, 10:54 AM
How dare the Spurs lose in the Finals. As a fan I am entitled to no less than 100% victory. The Spurs are not upholding their end of the bargain.

If the Spurs lose this year, I am going to record all Playoff Games from now on and only watch them after the Finals are over so I know who to root for.

E20
06-17-2005, 10:55 AM
Loyal fans are there anymore left in the world today? I feel sorry for Manu,Tim and Tony doing that Thank-You commerical for the fans if Spurs fans are so quick to pull the trigger.

Duff McCartney
06-17-2005, 10:55 AM
If the Spurs lose this year, I am going to record all Playoff Games from now on and only watch them after the Finals are over so I know who to root for.

I do that now.

smeagol
06-17-2005, 10:57 AM
Call me whatever you want...

But if the Spurs lose game 5, which will be 3 losses in a row after going up 2-0, I would consider that sad.
Jumping off the wagon, even if we lose game 5, is sad. DET would still have to win two at SBC to win it all.

There's is still hope, even if we lose game five. Go watch Shawshank Redemption.

E20
06-17-2005, 10:58 AM
Shit, Go watch Rocky I,II,III!

Spurs need that Eye of the Tiger back!

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2005, 11:00 AM
Jumping off the wagon, even if we lose game 5, is sad. DET would still have to win two at SBC to win it all.
There's is still hope, even if we lose game five. Go watch Shawshank Redemption.
I'm afraid that they will only have to win one.

smeagol
06-17-2005, 11:02 AM
Loyal fans are there anymore left in the world today? I feel sorry for Manu,Tim and Tony doing that Thank-You commerical for the fans if Spurs fans are so quick to pull the trigger.
So true E20.

Some Spurs fans are so weak and pathetic. After a loss such as last night's, you see who is who in this board.

Sequ, Tpark, Walton, AHF (a big disappointment, 'cause I enjoy his takes), etc, etc, etc. Damn shame.

smeagol
06-17-2005, 11:03 AM
I'm afraid that they will only have to win one.
Oooops!

WayDowntownBang
06-17-2005, 11:05 AM
Lots of Jim Rome fans around here. Is the Rome show that big of a deal in San Antonio? It's played in Detroit, and I listen most days, but I don't hear too many "Rack 'em!" references on Piston boards?

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2005, 11:06 AM
Oooops!
Oooops! Is right.

Kori Ellis
06-17-2005, 11:07 AM
I never listen to Rome, but RACK is just an expression that's used here a lot, but mostly by Mouse.

SpursWoman
06-17-2005, 11:09 AM
Wow. This thread isn't embarrassing....or surprising, for that matter, and I mean embarrassing for TPark. That's just sad.

:wow :lmao ^5 @ bigzak!!

vanvannen
06-17-2005, 11:14 AM
Smeagol, I think you are getting this all wrong. It's not about jumping off the bandwagon. It's about pride. It's about standing tall. It's about loosing with honor. Non of this happened last night. We lost like little pussies. We were afraid as a 15 year old waiting for her first dick. This is not right. We should show up in game 5 like fucking soldiers on D day.
Now it's kill or be killed.

T Park
06-17-2005, 11:35 AM
Wow. This thread isn't embarrassing....or surprising, for that matter, and I mean embarrassing for TPark. That's just sad.

Whatever you want to think.

I don't think it is.

Im sick of rooting and giving blind faith to this team, and them doing what they did last night.

Big Zak, blah blah, whatever.

I notice the only one that understood was Aggie and hes right.

Im not stop being a fan, im done with this team this year.

How can I give a shit, when the TEAM doesn't give a shit?

Spurminator
06-17-2005, 11:37 AM
I'm struggling to figure out why WE should give a shit...

T Park
06-17-2005, 11:41 AM
Im struggling to figure out how you can justify last night's loss.

Spurminator
06-17-2005, 11:43 AM
Am I justifying last night's loss?

T Park
06-17-2005, 11:55 AM
i dont know,

i just see you saying

Damn, were not supposed to see em lose blah blah blah

Like its OK to lose, but not just lose, get EMBARASSED like that.

angel_luv
06-17-2005, 12:08 PM
In my opinion...

Being a true fan is about having a relentless, ridiculous if necessary, faith in your team, regardless of the circumstances. It is about adopting a lifestyle, not getting swept up in a fad.

To T-Park: You, sir, are no fan!

Dex
06-17-2005, 12:11 PM
TPark just likes to pretend he's right.

It's easier to do that if you follow the trends. :lol

HULKAROCK
06-17-2005, 12:12 PM
In my opinion...

Being a true fan is about having a relentless, ridiculous if necessary, faith in your team, regardless of the circumstances. It is about adopting a lifestyle, not getting swept up in a fad.

To T-Park: You, sir, are no fan!

BLIND FAITH MAYBE. I think T park is right when he says the Spurs are always "expected" to win.. Nothing is a sure thing, especially in the Finals and to see so many people "planning the parade" and taking days off back on Monday was pure ignorance. Maybe a lesson is being taught??

vanvannen
06-17-2005, 12:44 PM
T Park is fucking right. This is not about loosing. It's about the manner of your lost. We were embarassed. Plain and simple. We played like pussies. That's what pisses me off as a fan. You go out and give it all out and if you loose, it's still fine. But not like this. :pctoss

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-17-2005, 12:53 PM
smeagol,

I have, am, and always be a huge Spurs fan. I love whoever is playing in silver and black, but it just pisses me off when they don't show up for the games or play smart basketball.

Fuck, I'm looking at several hundred dollars to come down Tuesday to go to game 6, don't say I've quit on them.

The only question is have they quit on us?

smeagol
06-17-2005, 01:29 PM
smeagol,

I have, am, and always be a huge Spurs fan. I love whoever is playing in silver and black, but it just pisses me off when they don't show up for the games or play smart basketball.

Fuck, I'm looking at several hundred dollars to come down Tuesday to go to game 6, don't say I've quit on them.

The only question is have they quit on us?
Aggie, no Spurs fan can be happy with what happened last night. I'm as frustrated as the next guy. I turned off the TV in the 4th quarter and followed the rest of the game in yahoo while I got some other work done.

My point is that its too early too start bitching. We held serve, the did too. There is still hope. Our losses were more enbarassing than their's? The way I remember it, we beat them by 21 in game 2.

What pisses me off is the lack off balance that some Spurs fans in this forum show. Look at Sequ. A week ago he was engaging in verbal duels with Pistons fans as to how the Spurs were going to sweep DET. Now he starts threads calling for the heads of every Spur.

Look at TPark. He starts a thread saying he is done for the year. We are 2-2 with two more games at home, for the love of Pete!. I can understand people being pissed off. But to type this kind off crap will just make you look foolish if the Spurs win. (see Walton).

Spurminator
06-17-2005, 01:38 PM
I just don't see why some people treat their giving up on the team as some sort of breaking news story... and treat losses like a personal insult directed at them.

It's fine to be pissed off about a loss like that. But if your team making it to the Finals and possibly losing is too much for your fragile emotional psyche to handle then find another hobby, because no team you pull for is going to win it all every year.

detbball4life
06-17-2005, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE=Aggie Hoopsfan]Yeah, and Detroit plays shitty when it has to win. Sincerely, Chauncey Billups.

wow you are an idiot you dont know anything about detroit basketball obviously so dont talk shit we play our best with our backs against the wall. and we had to beat you guys last two games and we are kicking your ass. and this is not mirror image of the first two games last night was a total f-ing beat down. cant wait to be back to back champs baby

smeagol
06-17-2005, 01:41 PM
Smeagol, I think you are getting this all wrong. It's not about jumping off the bandwagon. It's about pride. It's about standing tall. It's about loosing with honor. Non of this happened last night. We lost like little pussies. We were afraid as a 15 year old waiting for her first dick. This is not right. We should show up in game 5 like fucking soldiers on D day.
Now it's kill or be killed.
vanvannen, the only thing that matters is winning the championship. Talk about pride if we are eliminated. Nothing matters until then.

Loosing 4-3 while playing every single game with pride does nothing for me.

Losing 3 games by 30 @ DET but wining 4 @ home by 1 pt. does everything for me.

People are too quick to start doom and gloom threads.

And by the way, TPark is not right. Not by a mile.

Duff McCartney
06-17-2005, 01:56 PM
wow you are an idiot you dont know anything about detroit basketball obviously so dont talk shit we play our best with our backs against the wall. and we had to beat you guys last two games and we are kicking your ass. and this is not mirror image of the first two games last night was a total f-ing beat down. cant wait to be back to back champs baby

I think he was being sarcastic.

T Park
06-17-2005, 02:11 PM
TPark is not right. Not by a mile

Yeah the Spurs gave a fantastic effort last night, they didnt give up....

Whatever.

Go ahead be heartbroken next tuesday when Ben Wallace hoists trophy number 2.

whottt
06-17-2005, 02:20 PM
Not to interrupt important things like TPark giving up..but..

Duff, who is that in your sig?

SpursWoman
06-17-2005, 02:23 PM
Not to interrupt important things like TPark giving up..but..

Duff, who is that in your sig?

Jessica Simpson

whottt
06-17-2005, 02:24 PM
Ahh I got it...dukes of hazzard.

tlongII
06-17-2005, 02:25 PM
Jessica Simpson

I'd hit it.

ZStomp
06-17-2005, 02:26 PM
If the Spurs...no...when the Spurs when the Title, I can't wait until someone (me) bumps up this thread.

I think it was an embarrassing game last night. I am as disappointed in the game as you (shit, no I'm not...I have gotten over it- obviously you haven't).

It's OK to criticize the team after a game like last night.

BUT DON'T FUCKEN GIVE UP ON THEM!

Get over it...get ur nut back and get ready for game 6 here in SA!

PS. Since you gave up on the team, `can I have your tickets for game 6???

MasterYoda
06-17-2005, 02:27 PM
Ive gone from excitement to being sick to my fuckin stomach...

first time for you, this is NOT. :lmao

http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/Pix/2004/lc31_1515.jpg

MadDog73
06-17-2005, 02:27 PM
Ahh I got it...dukes of hazzard.

Actually, I believe it's for a Carl's Jr. commercial in California.

It was local, but so steamy, it got national attention. Smart advertising!

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/000916.html

(I can't get to the link at work)

Spurminator
06-17-2005, 02:28 PM
No you're thinking of Paris Hilton's Carl's Jr ad.

whottt
06-17-2005, 02:30 PM
Is that or is that not the General Lee in the Video though?

MadDog73
06-17-2005, 02:30 PM
No you're thinking of Paris Hilton's Carl's Jr ad.

oops. Yeah, your right. I'm on zero sleep today! :oops

whottt
06-17-2005, 02:31 PM
BigZak you are needed here sir...

bigzak25
06-17-2005, 02:34 PM
SW is right, that's Jessica Simpson washing the General Lee in her new video, yet another remake of nancy sinatra's 'boots made for walkin'

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=299039&postcount=30

whottt
06-17-2005, 02:34 PM