PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Westbrook

MavFan6488
12-28-2011, 11:30 PM
0-13 :lmao

Pelicans78
12-28-2011, 11:31 PM
Worst human being in the NBA. No way the Thunder will win the championship with him at the point.

Spurtacus
12-28-2011, 11:36 PM
Giant turd. Thunder should have shipped him in a package for Paul

ace3g
12-29-2011, 12:38 AM
http://newsok.com/thunder-notebook-russell-westbrook-struggles-after-altercation-with-kevin-durant/article/3635701?custom_click=rss

anyone else see that during the game

LkrFan
12-29-2011, 12:41 AM
Giant turd. Thunder should have shipped him in a package for Paul

Is that Kobe's home wrecker in your sig? :wow

LkrFan
12-29-2011, 01:23 AM
Yes it is...:lol

:lmao

Giuseppe
12-29-2011, 01:27 AM
^It's hard to buy it on James until you watch the games. Then it's plain as day. He can't evolve.

oh crap
12-29-2011, 02:57 AM
so mentally weak.

DJ Mbenga
12-29-2011, 03:35 AM
this nigggga is nuts. he thinks he runs the team

benefactor
12-29-2011, 07:53 AM
I may have underestimated Westbrook's ability to torpedo the Thunder. He very well may be their undoing this year if they don't trade him.

Giuseppe
12-29-2011, 08:10 AM
Its who he is. He could mask it in Cleveland. He'll never swallow that lump and walk with the lions. Deep down I think he's ok with that.

Mal
12-29-2011, 08:27 AM
Thunder should get rid of him before extension, but I cant see anyone else avaible to fit with this Thunder team. Rondo`s offer was ridiculous. I would like the deal with Bucks, where they trade Westbrook, Perk for Jennings and Bogut.

Killakobe81
12-29-2011, 09:55 AM
Thunder should get rid of him before extension, but I cant see anyone else avaible to fit with this Thunder team. Rondo`s offer was ridiculous. I would like the deal with Bucks, where they trade Westbrook, Perk for Jennings and Bogut.

Jennings not a good fit either ...

Kamnik
12-29-2011, 10:05 AM
Jennings not a good fit either ...

Bogut is what matters...

cheguevara
12-29-2011, 10:14 AM
Westbrook is nothing more than an 08 Parker. amazing but won't take your team anywhere.

Westbrook is singlehandedly burying the OKC team. I really want Parker traded but I would not trade him for this ballhog.

El Che has been preaching this song for ages now. Westbrook sucks. Welcome to my bandwagon bitches :lol

Killakobe81
12-29-2011, 10:44 AM
Bogut is what matters...

Not that impressed with Bogut post-injury. He is a top 3-5 center still I guess ...
But that speaks more to the lack of big men than Bogut being great. Personally I would take Noah, Bynum and of course Howard over him currently. I Know Noah is limited but his hustle and defense makes up for his lack of creativity offensively.

and even if Bogut is the piece that matters OKC has great chemistry (if theis Westbrook/durant thing doesnt have legs), I think they only lack a better fitting PG and a vetrean presence. Jennings could poison that locker-room (not saying he is a bad kid) but he seems even more immature than Westbrook ...tbh and his ego is substantially higher than his game.

I think the thuder may regret not chasing Battier harder. Maybe he wanted Heat anyway, I mean he chose Duke but OKC needed a winning veteran locker room presence.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-29-2011, 12:21 PM
Bogut on OKC would give them the post presence they need while also making them better defensively. If he stays healthy that's the perfect fit.

At this point Westbrook doesn't need to be replaced with an offensive threat at PG. James Harden made it obvious in the WCF he's the only player on the Thunder who doesn't shit the bed when he has the ball in his hands at crucial times.

Pelicans78
12-29-2011, 01:21 PM
OKC would be fine with Maynor starting.

monosylab1k
12-29-2011, 01:52 PM
:lol this quote from Durant says it all, when talking about trying to convince Battier to sign with OKC this offseason.

“Let's be real,” Durant said. “Guys like LeBron and D-Wade and Bosh, they're lobbying for you as well. And it was me and Nazr Mohammed and Nick Collison lobbying for him. And you look at the names there, you look at Miami, the weather and just that whole aura around those guys and of course he's going to pick them. But it's a decision that he made for him and his family. You can't really be upset about it.

Read more: http://newsok.com/thunder-notebook-russell-westbrook-struggles-after-altercation-with-kevin-durant/article/3635701#ixzz1hx2NUYIj

Durant wants no part of Westbrook staying with the Thunder.

Mal
12-29-2011, 02:04 PM
Not that impressed with Bogut post-injury. He is a top 3-5 center still I guess ...
But that speaks more to the lack of big men than Bogut being great. Personally I would take Noah, Bynum and of course Howard over him currently. I Know Noah is limited but his hustle and defense makes up for his lack of creativity offensively.

and even if Bogut is the piece that matters OKC has great chemistry (if theis Westbrook/durant thing doesnt have legs), I think they only lack a better fitting PG and a vetrean presence. Jennings could poison that locker-room (not saying he is a bad kid) but he seems even more immature than Westbrook ...tbh and his ego is substantially higher than his game.

I think the thuder may regret not chasing Battier harder. Maybe he wanted Heat anyway, I mean he chose Duke but OKC needed a winning veteran locker room presence.

This trade was all about Bogut. Bucks could do it. They arent going anywhere with or without Bogut. Perk could be use later as great trade chip. They could rebuild around Westbrook, who still is great player.

OKC will get huge offensive boost at C and Jennings is still good PG, who can score 15ppg add 5 apg. With healthy Bogut in playoffs, OKC could beat anyone.

lefty
12-29-2011, 08:35 PM
This just in:

RW just made a layup

ALVAREZ6
12-30-2011, 12:20 AM
lol, watching parts of this game in the 3rd...both teams were playing some sloppy ass ball.

westbrook is horrible, period. he is a terrible player. he's just a super athletic n!gga, that's why he's in the NBA.