Giuseppe
12-29-2011, 01:17 AM
How have the Thunder not dealt him and let Harden run the point

What happened to you last night, dad?

NewcastleKEG
12-29-2011, 01:17 AM
Link?
NBATV

They just interviewed Durant bout it. Guess Westbrook yelled ''Shoot the fkin ball'' to an open team mate who passed and Durant stood up for him on the bench

FkLA
12-29-2011, 01:21 AM
Was it Sefalosha ?

Either way that doesnt seem to be a that big of a deal, itd be newsworthy if they were fighting over touches. Although maybe the argument was a result of built up tension between the two ??

NewcastleKEG
12-29-2011, 01:21 AM
What happened to you last night, dad?
I was out getting drunk

NewcastleKEG
12-29-2011, 01:22 AM
Was it Sefalosha ?

Either way that doesnt seem to be a that big of a deal, itd be newsworthy if they were fighting over touches. Although maybe the argument was a result of built up tension between the two ??
Would the Magic take for Howard

- Westbrook
- Perkins
- Ibaka/Sefal

?

Giuseppe
12-29-2011, 01:22 AM
I was out getting drunk

That's BS. Christ, you're a strong winner, but, a shithead loser.

Fuck.

Hooks
12-29-2011, 01:23 AM
Frog boy is the reason they lost last year in the playoffs he pulled a Kobe and shot them out of the series, he needs to learn his role and stop trying to be MVP.

Westbrook is like a young Kobe (except RW didn't rape and he never caused his team to lose in the Finals) and Durant is like Shaq.

NewcastleKEG
12-29-2011, 01:24 AM
That's BS. Christ, you're a strong winner, but, a shithead loser.

Fuck.
:lol

I was. Missed the game. Caught the last few minutes at buddies house

LkrFan
12-29-2011, 01:25 AM
I was out getting drunk

I don't blame you. Your team got lucky in LA. Should be 0-2. Real talk.

Giuseppe
12-29-2011, 01:25 AM
:lol

I was. Missed the game. Caught the last few minutes at buddies house

You never show at loss, New. It's just frustrating. It's inexcusable.

NewcastleKEG
12-29-2011, 01:27 AM
I don't blame you. Your team got lucky in LA. Should be 0-2. Real talk.
Yes. Not impressed so far but I didn't see the entire game so I can't comment exactly.

Box score says lots of turnovers, Rose struggled and Boozer sucked the usual dick.

ElNono
12-29-2011, 01:29 AM
They're still going to rickroll both the Lakeshow and Chicago...

Obstructed_View
12-29-2011, 06:16 AM
How have the Thunder not dealt him and let Harden run the point

Does Harden give up the ball? I must not have been watching.

Killakobe81
12-29-2011, 09:49 AM
Harden is an excellent pnr player but not a PG ...

Not sure how big an issue this is, but guys like Bill simmons have compared them to Avon & Stringer ...and we see how that ended up :lol

But the Shaq/Kobe comparisons are sooooo far off base. Kobe and shaq fought for alpha dog status on the team as well as for the city of los angeles. Later on Kobe resented Shaq's lack of dedication and work ethic ...Shaq hated Kobe's ego, shot selection and snitching :lol
On the court Kobe and Shaq were perfect fits. The media ate this shit up ...

Durant and Westbrook are HORRIBLE fits on the court, Durant would be better off with a Paul, Curry or especially rondo type PG. Rondo would be perfect because Durant's shooting makes up for rondo's short-comings in that area ... and a rondo/Harden/Durant 1-2-3 combo would be only slightly behind Miami's ....offensively (fixed)

The only similaritiy to Kobe/Shaq is the media fanning the flames ...

lefty
12-29-2011, 11:07 AM
Backpacks :lol

JamStone
12-29-2011, 11:34 AM
I think it's actually good for Durant. Durant has been so celebrated as a star basically since he stepped into the league. He needs someone who will actually stand up to him and someone who will push him, whether it's for touches or for leadership. I don't know necessarily if Westbrook is a good enough fit next to Durant in order to win a championship, but I don't mind friction and two of the team leaders arguing. That type of stuff happens with competitive players and personalities.

Obstructed_View
12-29-2011, 12:58 PM
Westbrook aspires to be Gilbert Arenas.

Giuseppe
12-29-2011, 01:05 PM

- "All you need is a lobotomy and a pair of tights."

- Judd Nelson - "The Breakfast Club"

12-29-2011, 02:06 PM
0-13 :lol

trade him for howard.

pass1st
12-29-2011, 02:19 PM
Westbrook has amazing games and shitty games, he's just terribly inconsistent. Kobe is like that too, one day will play amazing, another day meh.

DMC
12-29-2011, 02:27 PM
Westbrook has amazing games and shitty games, he's just terribly inconsistent. Kobe is like that too, one day will play amazing, another day meh.

All players are like that, but the difference is that they often recognize it and defer to teammates who are, guess what, there to help!

pass1st
12-29-2011, 02:30 PM
All players are like that, but the difference is that they often recognize it and defer to teammates who are, guess what, there to help!

Not really, most players have a rock bottom where they rarely go under. There are players that are so wildly inconsistent that they can be the worst player in the league one day, the best the next day. They will do that regularly.

benefactor
12-29-2011, 02:35 PM
Best comparison I've heard yet. Arenas was probably more talented though. Damn shame.

DMC
12-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Not really, most players have a rock bottom where they rarely go under. There are players that are so wildly inconsistent that they can be the worst player in the league one day, the best the next day. They will do that regularly.
Bullshit. Every player has those games where they don't do as well, but they don't push it and sometimes it comes back to them with help from their teammates.

Kobe and RW think they are the team, and that the team lives and dies by their stroke, so it does.

Players like Tim who always seemed to have that 20/10 line, they struggled too, but they found other ways to contribute like finding the real Capt Jack for the 3 a few times or defending like a beast.

RW has the best long range shooter in the game with KD and still he tries to be Derrick Rose.

Shoot first PGs are not good for the team imo, especially smaller ones. It doesn't get others involved.

Still, OKC won.

pass1st
12-29-2011, 03:13 PM
Bullshit. Every player has those games where they don't do as well, but they don't push it and sometimes it comes back to them with help from their teammates.

Kobe and RW think they are the team, and that the team lives and dies by their stroke, so it does.

Players like Tim who always seemed to have that 20/10 line, they struggled too, but they found other ways to contribute like finding the real Capt Jack for the 3 a few times or defending like a beast.

RW has the best long range shooter in the game with KD and still he tries to be Derrick Rose.

Shoot first PGs are not good for the team imo, especially smaller ones. It doesn't get others involved.

Still, OKC won.

Struggles =/= being inherently inconsistent.

People like TD are reliable normally, but people like Westbrook are just a dice roll. The reason why Pau was so valuable to LAL was that he was always able to bring around 20/10, it countered Kobe's extremely unreliable performance.

Pelicans78
12-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Russell Westbrook is no different than Derrick Rose.

Giuseppe
12-29-2011, 05:57 PM
^

Trill Clinton
12-29-2011, 06:05 PM
They'll be alright...teammates are going to argue, its part of the game.

Obstructed_View
12-29-2011, 06:05 PM
Best comparison I've heard yet. Arenas was probably more talented though. Damn shame.

Some guys want to win, some guys want to be the man and score max contracts.