PDA

View Full Version : I am calling it right now....

texbumTHElife
06-17-2005, 04:05 AM
Do not be suprised to see Nesterovich see a ton of action in game 5. Nazr has been a total liability. His defense is non existent and his poor excuse for a post game has really cost the Spurs in this series. I thin he is a much better long term prospect by far but at this point we need Rasho's shot blocking abiloty and length.

On a side note damn it was great to see Devin get some real PT! I know his shot wasnt there but if the rest of the Spurs were playing as hard as he did this thing would have been wrapped up tonight.

SLOVENIAN 8
06-17-2005, 04:10 AM
Do not be suprised to see Nesterovich see a ton of action in game 5. Nazr has been a total liability. His defense is non existent and his poor excuse for a post game has really cost the Spurs in this series. I thin he is a much better long term prospect by far but at this point we need Rasho's shot blocking abiloty and length.

On a side note damn it was great to see Devin get some real PT! I know his shot wasnt there but if the rest of the Spurs were playing as hard as he did this thing would have been wrapped up tonight.

Yes when rasho was in game Big Ben couldnt do much and also other they cant drive in so easily. But i dont see that Pop will give Rasho more time. Nazr will be there again and Pop wont react again.....

If he will play Rasho he must start with him. Rasho dont need 2 min at the end of a half becouse this is shit.....