PDA

View Full Version : LOL OKC and the rest of the NBA

Mav-elous Man
12-29-2011, 11:23 PM
:lmaoMavs played better without Lamar Odom on the floor.

:lmaoMavs could have played better and it still took OKC a miracle buzzer beater to beat them.

:lmaoNBA fucked when the Mavs find their game.

:lmaoIf you don't believe me, you're in denial!!!

pass1st
12-29-2011, 11:24 PM
Your jinx for the team failed now you're trying a jinx against the team in hopes the opposite happens?

Black&Silver
12-29-2011, 11:26 PM
that odom trade kind of fucked up the chemistry. and vince "no defense" carter looking like the fat version of antoine walker

Spurtacus
12-29-2011, 11:27 PM
0-3

Mav-elous Man
12-29-2011, 11:33 PM
that odom trade kind of fucked up the chemistry. and vince "no defense" carter looking like the fat version of antoine walker

At this point I think Vince's role on this team should primarily be a spot-up 3 point shooter. He should drive off of pump fakes every now and then. I think at this point we actually miss JJ more than Chandler right now.

BUMP
12-29-2011, 11:43 PM
I think at this point we actually miss JJ more than Chandler right now.

tbh I don't see why West can't replicate what JJ brought to the team last season.

Other than Shawn Williams' exciting fourth quarter vs the Nuggets, we haven't come close to replicating Chandler's presence on defense. This D looks like the old _allas Mavericks getting crominated in the paint

monosylab1k
12-29-2011, 11:48 PM
Other than Shawn Williams' exciting fourth quarter vs the Nuggets, we haven't come close to replicating Chandler's presence on defense. This D looks like the old _allas Mavericks getting crominated in the paint

Yeah Haywood is a really good straight up, one on one defender, but his help defense blows dick and he doesn't rotate for shit.

SpursDynasty
12-29-2011, 11:58 PM
Odom 4-for-27 in 3 games lol...he sucks tbh, imho tbh.

NRHector
12-30-2011, 12:00 AM
Odom 4-for-27 in 3 games lol...he sucks tbh, imho tbh.he's mentally fucked, still wishes he was with the Lakers

Mav-elous Man
12-30-2011, 12:08 AM
tbh I don't see why West can't replicate what JJ brought to the team last season.

I feel what you're saying and Delonte played well but there was another reason for the Mavs Championship run last year besides their improved defense. The bench. The bench consistently outscored other benches. And while JJ wasn't the leading scorer off of the bench, he pushed the ball and set up other players off of the bench. He allowed Terry to play off of the ball as opposed to be the guy to push the ball. JJ's drive and kick combined with his ability to finish around the rim kept the offense flowing smoothly when Dirk and Kidd went out.

Tonight OKC made their big runs (3 of them to be exact) when they got down to the benches. They were just more cohesive and had better flow. However I don't deny that it starts on the defensive end to get back on the right track. It will just have to be done by committee. I think what we miss most from TC is his communication on the court.

The Third Man
12-30-2011, 12:39 AM
The real and likely possibility of getting Williams and Howard playing with Dirk is worth being the Worst Repeat NBA Champion since the Miami Heat.

m>s
12-30-2011, 07:41 AM
great centers don't grow on trees, they let him walk so easy like they could have found a replacement with ease, and when the sun rises above the horizon they found themselves being exposed pants down.