PDA

View Full Version : For One Day I Would Like The Board To Come Together In Peace

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2011, 02:02 PM
Laker fans unite with other less desirable Laker fans..same for Spur and Mav fan...after we bind fractions then let's reach out to each other if but for a day...I think it would help to teach a lesson in love, temperance, and renewal...WE NEED TO MOURN FOR LOVE..and teach some youth amongst us that an occasional calm is not a bad thing

Here is my mission:

As I look into my life searching for that paradise

Oh Lord will You help me, find me?
Take this crazy, crazy past of mine and put it all behind me
Look down on the ghetto man and change his mission
And put it in the hearts of many to stop confusion

My sistas, brothas let's put these hands together
(As I look into my life searching for that paradise)
We need to stop chokin' on the truth and start smokin' on a plan man

9-glPRzTyhw

midnightpulp
12-30-2011, 02:07 PM
I hope you choke on a banana and suffocate to death, you fuckin chimp.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2011, 02:12 PM

I doubt you do and what is more...there is no way that you'd allow a chimp to irritate you to the degree you manifest..If so...then I'm dam good...If this is indeed possible you are mentally weaker than I ever imagined and have a real personality disorder that would be idiopathic to the science community at large...

I'm here to encourage you...You seem full of anger and disillusionment...that can't feel good.

midnightpulp
12-30-2011, 02:15 PM
I doubt you do and what is more...there is no way that you'd allow a chimp to irritate you to the degree you manifest..If so...then I'm dam good...If this is indeed possible you are mentally weaker than I ever imagined and have a real personality disorder that would be idiopathic to the science community at large...

I'm here to encourage you...You seem full of anger and disillusionment...that can't feel good.

Chimpanzees are irritating creatures. They stink, throw feces, and have an unpredictable temperament. You're no exception, and thus, you irritate me.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2011, 02:22 PM
Chimpanzees are irritating creatures. They stink, throw feces, and have an unpredictable temperament. You're no exception, and thus, you irritate me.

you allow it though...you should be wise your the human..right?

WeNeedLength
12-30-2011, 04:27 PM

I thought this guy was black. Then I thought he was just some dumbass wigger. Now it looks like he can actually type out readable statements without throwing in ebonics bullshit.... making him a PHAGGOT. Got my 2 cents in, that's all.

DMC
12-30-2011, 04:31 PM
http://www.famouspictures.org/mag/images/f/f6/Mouse-ear.jpg

NRHector
12-30-2011, 04:37 PM
shithead, that day always comes everytime the Lakers lose because you don't show up in this forum after a Lakers lost and is so peaceful and quiet so this season we should be expecting alot of peaceful days

djohn2oo8
12-30-2011, 04:44 PM
:lol

mavs>spurs
12-30-2011, 04:53 PM
:lmao

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/blord729/lizasparty.jpg

Mav-elous Man
12-30-2011, 05:45 PM
Laker fans unite with other less desirable Laker fans..same for Spur and Mav fan...after we bind fractions then let's reach out to each other if but for a day...I think it would help to teach a lesson in love, temperance, and renewal...WE NEED TO MOURN FOR LOVE..and teach some youth amongst us that an occasional calm is not a bad thing

Here is my mission:

9-glPRzTyhw

P2fmZ2C2CdA

Trill Clinton
12-30-2011, 05:46 PM
koolaid-man

ElNono
12-30-2011, 06:59 PM

:lol

Giuseppe
12-30-2011, 07:01 PM
koolaid-man

DMC
12-30-2011, 07:08 PM
So that's Liza on the left?