PDA

View Full Version : Koolaid vs. Texas Tea

timvp
12-30-2011, 07:30 PM
Ayo so that nikkra (?) Koolaid done been straight PMing the wife on the regular. Bout once a week. Ain't no sweat off my neck but I checks the ol' IP and lil wo' done live in the city I got business to tend to in the second week of January. I hit up Kool about meeting up at a spot around the way and he PM back that he down.

We know he ain't finna show up but if he do you think I should roll one deep? I'm light in the azz right now so I'm probgonna roll light with a veterano or a B.G. just to make sure he keep it hunded.

I'mma let you know what I find out but so far he seem legit.

DPG21920
12-30-2011, 07:39 PM
Collect my $500, unc.

DPG21920
12-30-2011, 07:40 PM
BTW, Houston sucks.

Ace
12-30-2011, 07:43 PM
Tbh kool a weird n!gga and might think you his new bff...

timvp
12-30-2011, 07:44 PM
Collect my $500, unc.

Neph, you gonhafta fill me in.

djohn2oo8
12-30-2011, 07:50 PM
BTW, Houston sucks.

Everywhere that isn't Austin sucks.

NASpurs
12-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Everywhere that isn't Austin sucks.

I don't think I've ever said this on any forum as I find sigs annoying but don't ever change yours.

The waist to ass ratio on some of those chicks is just crazy.

Trill Clinton
12-30-2011, 07:55 PM
Peel that niccas cap back blue, B.

NASpurs
12-30-2011, 07:58 PM
I waso thinking she looks like a tranny. But whatever floats yall boat.

Use the scroll on your mouse numb nuts.

ElNono
12-30-2011, 08:05 PM
If you wanna make a good impression, bring a crate of bananas with you...

NASpurs
12-30-2011, 08:05 PM
So you agree with that first one...lol

Actually yeah, I agree with you. Her face does nothing for me and she might be packing something extra but I was talking about the other pics like the third pic, fifth pic and last one.

DMC
12-30-2011, 08:19 PM
If you wanna go in heavy lemme know. I might know someone.

Giuseppe
12-30-2011, 08:30 PM
Collect my $500, unc.

:lol

4>0rings
12-30-2011, 08:30 PM
czrALMcxp-s

rgnvAOummGY&feature=related

midnightpulp
12-30-2011, 08:49 PM
I waso thinking she looks like a tranny. But whatever floats yall boat.

And no doubt you already beat off a few times looking at that pic.

Don't try to front. You weren't in the Motherland this Summer. Your ass was in Thailand, balls deep in ladyboys.

You disgust me, faggot.

mavs>spurs
12-30-2011, 09:11 PM
yo younghusband i'd be more than happy to drop that bitch made motherfucker for you, hit a playa up in da inbox

ohmwrecker
12-30-2011, 09:17 PM
Neph, you gonhafta fill me in.

Really?!

mavs>spurs
12-30-2011, 09:29 PM
kool your new bitch is fine but my dick got the best of her!

DMC
12-30-2011, 09:36 PM
reel her in bro, reel her in.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2011, 11:24 PM
Ayo so that nikkra (?) Koolaid done been straight PMing the wife on the regular. Bout once a week. Ain't no sweat off my neck but I checks the ol' IP and lil wo' done live in the city I got business to tend to in the second week of January. I hit up Kool about meeting up at a spot around the way and he PM back that he down.

We know he ain't finna show up but if he do you think I should roll one deep? I'm light in the azz right now so I'm probgonna roll light with a veterano or a B.G. just to make sure he keep it hunded.

I'mma let you know what I find out but so far he seem legit.

listen Timvp you have a pure angel on your hands...Kori and I have never said anything inappropriate to each other...in fact most all of our conversations have been about you and the family. She told me in detail about what you went through and I told her I would pray for you and I did...I also told her that she was special..given her loyalty and devotion to you through your ordeal you should know that...not many women like her left in the world...she's a beautiful spirit and I've told her such...I think what you both do as far as your family is concerned make you both great humanitarians...so no my friend you have nothing to worry about Kori ain't going no where...the only thing I've ever told her was that she was beautiful and that if you weren't in the picture I'd try to extend my friendship...you actually think I don't know that she tells you what I say...of course I do...and I choose my words carefully...I'm not a home wrecker...trust me she's madly in love with you and you should be proud of her...stop making these type of bullshit ass threads for no good reason...recognize the loyal and devoted angel that you have...

I'm just an ST poster and BTW I realize you guys decided to unshackle me..and I thank you but I'm not like most posters here...I do this for pure entertainment value I never take it personally. Open your eyes brother...

4>0rings
12-30-2011, 11:37 PM
.given her loyalty and devotion to you through your ordeal you should know that...not many women like her left in the world...she's a beautiful spirit and I've told her such...I think what you both do as far as your family is concerned make you both great humanitarians...so no my friend you have nothing to worry about Kori ain't going no where...the only thing I've ever told her was that she was beautiful and that if you weren't in the picture I'd try to extend my friendship...

Hate the playa not the troll. Get your own tail son.

Kori Ellis
12-30-2011, 11:39 PM
I had to re-read timvp's original post three times to decipher what it meant.

And :lol @ Kool. What kind of response was that? You could have at least pretended the two of you were going out clubbing while he was in town or something.

timvp
12-30-2011, 11:41 PM
Bro you said you'd meet me when I roll thru :depressed

ElNono
12-30-2011, 11:44 PM
listen Timvp you have a pure angel on your hands...Kori and I have never said anything inappropriate to each other...in fact most all of our conversations have been about you and the family. She told me in detail about what you went through and I told her I would pray for you and I did...I also told her that she was special..given her loyalty and devotion to you through your ordeal you should know that...not many women like her left in the world...she's a beautiful spirit and I've told her such...I think what you both do as far as your family is concerned make you both great humanitarians...so no my friend you have nothing to worry about Kori ain't going no where...the only thing I've ever told her was that she was beautiful and that if you weren't in the picture I'd try to extend my friendship...you actually think I don't know that she tells you what I say...of course I do...and I choose my words carefully...I'm not a home wrecker...trust me she's madly in love with you and you should be proud of her...stop making these type of bullshit ass threads for no good reason...recognize the loyal and devoted angel that you have...

I'm just an ST poster and BTW I realize you guys decided to unshackle me..and I thank you but I'm not like most posters here...I do this for pure entertainment value I never take it personally. Open your eyes brother...

Some playa you are... :lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2011, 11:46 PM
I had to re-read timvp's original post three times to decipher what it meant.

And :lol @ Kool. What kind of response was that? You could have at least pretended the two of you were going out clubbing while he was in town or something.

well Kori to be fair to me..he's never said 2 words to me...so I don't have a good feel for his humor so I just laid it on the line since I've dealt with real life situations like this before...maybe he was joking but I wasn't sure...I know how some fellas can be over their women...

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2011, 11:49 PM
Some playa you are... :lmao

you have no idea :lol

timvp
12-30-2011, 11:50 PM
Kool is straight high browing a nikka now that I put The Meeting on blast.

NRHector
12-30-2011, 11:53 PM
well Kori to be fair to me..he's never said 2 words to me...so I don't have a good feel for his humor so I just laid it on the line since I've dealt with real life situations like this before...maybe he was joking but I wasn't sure...I know how some fellas can be over their women...

xs39_dGIlWo

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2011, 11:53 PM
Kool is straight high browing a nikka now that I put The Meeting on blast.

high browing like the Rock :lol ...but you good peoples we have no beef therefore no need to meet...:lol

TE
12-30-2011, 11:54 PM
Kool-Aid man needs to enroll in remedial English courses. Do you know how to end a sentence properly you dumb shit?

timvp
12-30-2011, 11:56 PM
high browing like the Rock :lol ...but you good peoples we have no beef therefore no need to meet...:lol

Check ya PM lil wo' and stop playin.

ElNono
12-30-2011, 11:58 PM
Shit gets real and n!gga is running away quicker than 'seppe from Chris Hansen, tbh :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2011, 11:59 PM
Check ya PM lil wo' and stop playin.

what are you the new Tyson Chandler...unless you're prepared to say there's nude pics awaiting me then I've no interest...:lol

pass1st
12-31-2011, 12:00 AM
Got business in Huntington Park where the clown probably lives?

Kori Ellis
12-31-2011, 12:04 AM
what are you the new Tyson Chandler...unless you're prepared to say there's nude pics awaiting me then I've no interest...:lol

Wait, did you just hit on my husband? :downspin:

NRHector
12-31-2011, 12:05 AM

:lol

ElNono
12-31-2011, 12:07 AM

I'm a double faggot

:eyebrows

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2011, 12:15 AM

seeing his ass is the closets I'll get to seeing yours :lol...revist Luva's rules for ST trolling...:lol

rayjayjohnson
01-01-2012, 03:23 PM

Muddling his way through life tbh

BlackSwordsMan
01-01-2012, 03:42 PM
wow how did I miss this

rayjayjohnson
01-01-2012, 03:45 PM
I know rite? This is almost Naruto level faggotry

Koolaid_Man
09-24-2012, 06:49 PM
let's bump this shit too

Koolaid_Man
05-15-2013, 12:43 AM
here's some history....there's way more to it than this ;-) I'm very saavy

hooperflash
05-15-2013, 02:21 AM
Koolaid , savvy?

DMX7
05-15-2013, 08:41 PM
here's some history....there's way more to it than this ;-) I'm very saavy

Paint Yo Face.

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2014, 06:05 AM
let's put this shit in the open....I don't remember who was trolling whom....