PDA

View Full Version : Shaq-stradamus predicts Spurs to win in June

Mal
12-30-2011, 10:45 PM
I just watched Shaq`s predictions on nba.com in TNT shows. After making jokes about Smith, Barkley and this white dude with bald spot, Shaq-stradamus predicts LSU winning in January, Spurs in June and Obama in November. Personally I don`t bother 2 of 3 of his predictions, but saying that Spurs will win it this year is pretty bold.

Just go on nba.com and see this.

Mr. Body
12-30-2011, 11:24 PM
LSU and Obama are locks. The Spurs certainly ain't.

timvp
12-30-2011, 11:47 PM
To be quite frank with you and as honest as possible, I'm all for the Spurs signing Shaq so he can try to make that prediction come true.

mystargtr34
12-30-2011, 11:51 PM
:lol i was about to say.. the only way that happens is if Shaq suits up.

SenorSpur
12-31-2011, 12:00 AM
What a dumb-ass, over-the-top, juvenile attempt to be humorous by the Big Kid. I don't know anything about his predictions - nor do I care. I just can't understand WHY the TNT execs rushed to make this fool part of their studio show. He's unintelligent, unfunny and really adds NOTHING to the broadcast. As a matter of fact, he brings the entire show down. In fact, it's so bad, I can no longer watch Inside the NBA.

Apparently, the whole world thinks Shaq is a hoot. Personally, I just believe him to be socially-stunted, dumbass, with a cartoon mind.

Dex
12-31-2011, 12:05 AM
To be quite frank with you and as honest as possible, I'm all for the Spurs signing Shaq so he can try to make that prediction come true.

Wouldn't that just goad Culby's goat if both Shaq and Tim were locked into 5 with Bryant/2?

Hooks
12-31-2011, 12:10 AM
I seened that shit, right before the Xmas tree crushed him.

lefty
12-31-2011, 12:24 AM
Jinx of the season

Spurs9
12-31-2011, 12:55 AM
I gotta turn up my tv when Shaq talks, can't hear him

KuntryDude
12-31-2011, 01:41 AM
What a dumb-ass, over-the-top, juvenile attempt to be humorous by the Big Kid. I don't know anything about his predictions - nor do I care. I just can't understand WHY the TNT execs rushed to make this fool part of their studio show. He's unintelligent, unfunny and really adds NOTHING to the broadcast. As a matter of fact, he brings the entire show down. In fact, it's so bad, I can no longer watch Inside the NBA.

Apparently, the whole world thinks Shaq is a hoot. Personally, I just believe him to be socially-stunted, dumbass, with a cartoon mind.

Damn dude. Did the Big Diesel hit your gal or something? Jeez

lefty
12-31-2011, 01:42 AM
:lol

thOOdee
12-31-2011, 01:57 AM

lol...cartoon mind, i couldn't have put it better. also seems people on set laugh at his shit because there is no other choice not to. probably get sit on or something.

MR.SILVER&BLack
12-31-2011, 03:04 AM
Shaqs ok. would much rather watch chris webber as the 4th member of the group.

lefty
12-31-2011, 03:13 AM
I like C-Webb too

I also think that Matt Harpring is a pretty good analyst, but he seems to be to serious to be with the TNT crew

But Brent Barry would be great with Ernie's team

Obstructed_View
12-31-2011, 05:29 AM
Chris Webber made me stop watching ITNBA and Shaq, from the small amount I've watched, has just made it worse. Kenny Smith feels the need to yell most of the time and he and Shaq just yell over the top of each other.

Those one hour specials on NBATV have opened my eyes to how truly stupid Shaq is. He didn't know the NBA had preseason games when he was a rookie.

Russo21
12-31-2011, 05:34 AM
Maybe Shaq is gonna sign with San Antonio to man the post alongside Timmy:flag:

Obstructed_View
12-31-2011, 07:35 AM
Maybe Shaq is gonna sign with San Antonio to man the post alongside Timmy:flag:

Cool then we can use the following joke: What's 27 feet long and has three knees? The Spurs front line!

ALVAREZ6
12-31-2011, 07:59 AM
crofl...C-webb is such an annoying douche.

Obstructed_View
12-31-2011, 09:38 AM
crofl...C-webb is such an annoying douche.

Much better on NBATV where he's not having to yell over Kenny Smith.

The_Worlds_finest
12-31-2011, 10:50 AM
you think Stephen a Smith would have mocked Shaq with that prediction?

TDMVPDPOY
12-31-2011, 11:03 AM
i cant stand the halftime shows....

gospursgojas
12-31-2011, 11:15 AM
Shaq ruined Inside the NBA. His juvenile humor doesnt click with Jet and charles.

The other night he just kept yelling Javelle McGee and you can tell the others were annoyed. Also, that (the yelling of JMcG) was is only insight on the Wizards when asked.

SenorSpur
12-31-2011, 01:14 PM

No, but since you asked, I "unknowingly" hit a couple of his back in the day. However, that's besides the point.

I"m sick of the nation fawning over everything this fool says and does. The NBA analysts and former players, who fake laugh at all his hijinks. People seem to forget his dark side antics of sexual hararssment, the petty jealousy against teammates and opposing players and adultery - all of which seem to go unnoticed.

The problem is Shaq is immature - which is sad considering he's 38 years old. He tries way too hard to be a comic foil. His antics are contrived and the bottom line is that he's just not funny. He comes off as a sort of a cross between Terrell Owens and Dennis Rodman - without the wedding dress.

SenorSpur
12-31-2011, 01:24 PM
Chris Webber made me stop watching ITNBA and Shaq, from the small amount I've watched, has just made it worse. Kenny Smith feels the need to yell most of the time and he and Shaq just yell over the top of each other.

Those one hour specials on NBATV have opened my eyes to how truly stupid Shaq is. He didn't know the NBA had preseason games when he was a rookie.

This is also the same player who, when asked whether he had a chance to visit the Parthenon during a trip to Greece, as a young player, replied, "we didn't get a chance to get out to very many clubs".

I rest my case.

dylankerouac
12-31-2011, 01:36 PM
I"m sick of the nation fawning over everything this fool says and does. The NBA analysts and former players, who fake laugh at all his hijinks. People seem to forget his dark side antics of sexual hararssment, the petty jealousy against teammates and opposing players and adultery - all of which seem to go unnoticed.

Wait, are we talking about Shaq or a current Laker?

I tried to resist.

SenorSpur
12-31-2011, 01:42 PM
Wait, are we talking about Shaq or a current Laker?

I tried to resist.

Must be a common culture of the franchise :lol

gospursgojas
12-31-2011, 01:55 PM
No, but since you asked, I "unknowingly" hit a couple of his back in the day. However, that's besides the point.

The problem is Shaq is immature - which is sad considering he's 38 years old. He tries way too hard to be a comic foil. His antics are contrived and the bottom line is that he's just not funny. He comes off as a sort of a cross between Terrell Owens and Dennis Rodman - without the wedding dress.

This.

Its probably what I hate the most. Is almost always obvious that the people in the room with him...players, analysts, coaches etc....are fake laughing.

spurs10
12-31-2011, 01:55 PM
I just hope he's right, on all counts!

Summers
12-31-2011, 01:57 PM
This is also the same player who, when asked whether he had a chance to visit the Parthenon during a trip to Greece, as a young player, replied, "we didn't get a chance to get out to very many clubs".

I rest my case.

To play Devil's advocate, if he wasn't serious, that's pretty funny right there.

I haven't seen him on TNT yet, but I really liked Chris Webber on that team. I can't remember if Brent was on TNT or just NBA TV, but I liked him too. Funny but knowledgable. I find Shaq in general sort of annoying to listen to because he has a mumbly monotone voice, but when he's serious, he seems like an all-right dude.

Obstructed_View
12-31-2011, 03:26 PM
The other night he just kept yelling Javelle McGee

Oh. My. Fucking. God. I saw that, and immediately turned it off. It's not like it was even funny that he was doing it. Barkley looked like he was going to take Shaq down for the second time in his life.

DMC
12-31-2011, 03:43 PM
I like Shaq, but he's too "above" the others on the show to be of any use. They all have faults that can be picked on, and they know it, but Shaq has this sense of superiority that he cannot hide, and he talks down to Kenny and Charles. Joking with them is ok, but he doesn't seem to do that.

lefty
12-31-2011, 04:47 PM
Even with Shaq, TNT still shits on ESPN

z0sa
12-31-2011, 05:00 PM
I have only seen him once thus far, on either the first or second TNT telecast, and he seemed woefully out of place actually. Kinda quiet. I knew he would change very quickly but it was kind of weird seeing that the Big Aristotle just sitting there while the other dudes screwed off.