PDA

View Full Version : Laker fans, how McRoberts and T. Murphy working out for ya

ChrisRichards
12-31-2011, 11:51 AM
Better than Lamar Odom and Shannon Brown?

Giuseppe
12-31-2011, 11:54 AM
We'll see if they can make baskets like Odom did in Florida two years ago. Then we'll know.

cobbler
12-31-2011, 12:26 PM
Working out just fine. McRoberts and Murphy will tag team Lamar’s role this year. The stats will shake out. But what they bring that Lamar never did was grittiness and consistency. When Odom was on he was very good and a huge asset. How often was that really? What has everybody said the last several years about what the Lakers were missing even as they were winning titles. Grittiness, attitude, defensive toughness.

I like the way our team is shaping up. Bulls vs Lakers Finals with CR, Ace, and Hoboy sucking dick yet again is my call. :)

ChrisRichards
12-31-2011, 01:40 PM
I saw the game against the Knicks, granted its the Knicks but McRoberts actually did an impressive job on Amare. Murphy's hustle and shooting range was huge for them. I wonder how these two will hold up in the playoffs. Seems like regular season players to me.

ElNono
12-31-2011, 01:41 PM
Steve Blake looked good too... you know how that story ends...

Giuseppe
12-31-2011, 01:42 PM
Steve Blake looked good too... you know how that story ends...

Your mother in Phoenix, ass high in the air, me beating my meat with a rubber mallet?

Giuseppe
12-31-2011, 01:43 PM
I saw the game against the Knicks, granted its the Knicks but McRoberts actually did an impressive job on Amare. Murphy's hustle and shooting range was huge for them. I wonder how these two will hold up in the playoffs. I pray they're regular season players.

There ya go, fartface.

ChrisRichards
12-31-2011, 01:54 PM
man, culby u having a rough day.

Giuseppe
12-31-2011, 02:01 PM
man, culby u having a rough day.

I caught you being less than candid, CR. I took ya ta task.

Big deal.

ElNono
12-31-2011, 02:18 PM
Your mother in Phoenix, ass high in the air, me beating my meat with a rubber mallet?

No

Do you remember Steve Blake, right? When the light shone brightest he...

crawled motherfucker, crawled!!!!!

Giuseppe
12-31-2011, 02:19 PM
No

Do you remember Steve Blake, right? When the light shone brightest he...

crawled motherfucker, crawled!!!!!

& God bless him, I couldn't even grudge him he was so scared. He wanted nary part of it.