PDA

View Full Version : As Culburns Lawyer here is my opening statement, with evidence.

skut_farkus
12-31-2011, 03:31 PM
My Lord, and you gentlemen of the jury, this is an indictment of fanism. The indictment sets forth:`Culburn, on the 31st of December, on the high sea, on the coast of Malabar, did change from a cavalier fan to a laker fan, whereof William Kidd was captain, struck him with wooden bucket, hooped with iron, on the side of the head near the right ear, and that of this bruise William Moore died the next day, and so that William Kidd has murdered the same person.' To this indictment the defendant pleaded not guilty; if we prove him guilty, you must find him so. We will prove this as particular as can be, that William Kidd was captain of the ship, and that William Moore was under him in the ship, and that without any provocation the accused gave him the blow whereof he died. It will appear to be a most barbarous fact, to murder a man in this manner; for the man gave him no provocation. This William Moore was a gunner in the ship and this William Kidd abused him, and called him a "lousy dog," and upon a civil answer by Moore the accused took his bucket and knocked him on the head, whereof he died the next day

here is proof of my clients laker fandom!!

http://www.terawarner.com/istockimages/briefcase_salad.jpg

Giuseppe
12-31-2011, 03:36 PM
I swear I never touched those utes.

DMC
12-31-2011, 03:36 PM
Opposing arguments....

skut_farkus
12-31-2011, 03:42 PM
cubby i think we got this