PDA

View Full Version : The F-Bomb Game

WayDowntownBang
06-17-2005, 07:15 AM
I'm curious. Some people use F-Bombs for many different uses. Some as a noun "You're such a F-bomb". Others, as a verb.. "Wanna F-bomb?" Some even as an adjective.. "You're such a F-bomb jerk!". Even OTHERS use it as an adverb.. "You wanna F-bomb fight?"

Today, let's find the F-bombs and post them in this thread. I'll be keeping an eye. I'll start:

If by some fuckin Miracle they DO win???

They gave up tonight, fuck em, so am I.

2's not bad.

Great job, Ive gone from excitement to being sick to my fuckin stomach, to now??

Fuck it, you guys win.

Fuck you Spurs, see you in November.

Three in one post. Consistancy is key.

Slo spurs fan
06-17-2005, 07:17 AM
:nope talk smack!

:lmao :lmao :lmao

WayDowntownBang
06-17-2005, 07:20 AM
Not at all. This isn't 'smack'. This is showing a simple fact. People freak out, and those that lack the ability to form a sentence will usually resort to F-bombs. If you've seen me here since the beginning of the series, (and maybe read any other post I've ever posted) I'm not talking smack.

Don't ruin the fun. F-bomb you!

SoundTheToll
06-17-2005, 08:17 AM
Here's an original:

The Pistons better not have a fucking letdown Sunday. They need to remember its still a must win.

HULKAROCK
06-17-2005, 08:34 AM
Here's an original:

The Pistons better not have a fucking letdown Sunday. They need to remember its still a must win.

All they f-ing needed to do is remember how to f-ing win. They f-ing have done that. The F-ing momentum is on their f-ing side. KEEP IT UP, PISTONS, YOU F-ERS!!

Rematch+Repeat=Revenge
06-17-2005, 08:37 AM
Why don't you just link to the thread that Violent Kitty was having the meltdown in? That would give you all the F bombs you could ever want. :lol

SpursWoman
06-17-2005, 08:40 AM
I love the F-bomb. It's one of the most satisfying words ever spoken, IMO. :)