PDA

View Full Version : Called the Chargers/Raiders last week

midnightpulp
01-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Fuckin faggots, doing their usual nutting up and playing like champs in meaningless games.

"I think you guys lose to the Chiefs. But no worries. The faggot Chargers will play the game of their lives in what will be meaningless game for them, per their M.O."

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5530208&postcount=432

Maybe I'll reverse jinx this shit, but I doubt it.

vander
01-01-2012, 05:49 PM
everyone with half a brain knew the Chargers would win this one. they gotta hurt their draft position, save AJ's job, and make sure the team doesn't get any better in the next few years.

midnightpulp
01-01-2012, 05:51 PM
everyone with half a brain knew the Chargers would win this one. they gotta hurt their draft position, save AJ's job, and make sure the team doesn't get any better in the next few years.

:lol

Can't argue with that.

Fabbs
01-01-2012, 05:54 PM
what was t-h-a-t?

Raiders last play before halftime. Complete pass to make it a gimme field goal attempt by SeaBass but fail to line up in time to spike ball? :rollin

resistanze
01-01-2012, 07:14 PM
Horrendous tackling.

Jelloisjigglin
01-01-2012, 07:14 PM
Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

Jelloisjigglin
01-01-2012, 07:15 PM
Fire Bresnahan.

Bill_Brasky
01-01-2012, 07:15 PM
Window closing.....can they pull it off?

resistanze
01-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Game.

midnightpulp
01-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Game.

Jelloisjigglin
01-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Of course Palmer throws that pick. That's what he does.

:bang

midnightpulp
01-01-2012, 07:21 PM
One very positive thing to take away from this season is that Carson Palmer appears to be the right choice. Played his best game of the season until that INT. And I don't give a shit about the picks they gave up, picks the Raiders would've fucked up anyway. Now if they can figure out how to play defense and stop committing dumbshit penalties, this team has a good shot at the division next year.

resistanze
01-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Chargers playing like the lives of their children depended on it.

midnightpulp
01-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Of course Palmer throws that pick. That's what he does.

:bang

Can't put this on him. The defense lost this game (and the season). Gave up that 90+ yard drive in 2:00 to the Lions two weeks ago and do the same fuckin' thing in this game.

midnightpulp
01-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Wow, you are such a fucktard. You would be the one that find a positive out of these lot of losers.

You were one of the Palmer supporters, asshole.

Just wait until the Raiders make the playoffs to start posting here. Frontrunning is the only thing you're good at. Leave the analysis to the real fans, faggot.

DJ Mbenga
01-01-2012, 07:27 PM
knowing they finished off turner it was time to stop tanking. They just hated him

Mugen
01-01-2012, 07:28 PM
cant believe we were even .500 with this shit defense.

hopefully this saves norv and AJ's job

Jelloisjigglin
01-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Can't put this on him. The defense lost this game (and the season). Gave up that 90+ yard drive in 2:00 to the Lions two weeks ago and do the same fuckin' thing in this game.

Yea, Bresnahan needs to be gone next year. Actually, I feel like everyone needs to be gone including ownership, although that's unlikely. Need a change in culture. Being the dumbest, most penalized team, gets old after awhile.

I do think Palmer will be better next year, full season.

Fabbs
01-01-2012, 07:55 PM
One very positive thing to take away from this season is that Carson Palmer appears to be the right choice. Played his best game of the season until that INT. And I don't give a shit about the picks they gave up, picks the Raiders would've fucked up anyway. Now if they can figure out how to play defense and stop committing dumbshit penalties, this team has a good shot at the division next year.
The int was a timing pass that appeared to be perfectly thrown.
Receiver slipped on his cut when ball was already thrown, then upon arising was looking straight at the pass but didn't even bother to put his hands up. I'm assuming he did not see ball but still that is a Vincent Jacksonworthy type puss out on at least trying for the ball.

From what i saw of receiver on sidelines he did not see ball at all, assumed it was thrown elsewhere.

Bottom line, how do you put that on the QB?

midnightpulp
01-01-2012, 08:14 PM
The int was a timing pass that appeared to be perfectly thrown.
Receiver slipped on his cut when ball was already thrown, then upon arising was looking straight at the pass but didn't even bother to put his hands up. I'm assuming he did not see ball but still that is a Vincent Jacksonworthy type puss out on at least trying for the ball.

From what i saw of receiver on sidelines he did not see ball at all, assumed it was thrown elsewhere.

Bottom line, how do you put that on the QB?

I'm not really.