PDA

View Full Version : congats to pistons on good game

mrose31
06-17-2005, 07:43 AM
Good game way to even up the series I just wish both teams would have a good game at same time. Both teams need to show up at the same game. I have realized I was wrong, I thought Detroit was the worst team we played in playoffs. The way this is going I am glad we have home court advantage.

ambchang
06-17-2005, 08:03 AM
Agreed, the Pistons played very well, and the Spurs seemed to have shied (how do spell the past tense of shy?) away from the aggressiveness.
It's the Finals guys, don't play like pantsies, go out and play aggressive, pick up a few fouls, that's why you got 6 of them.

SoundTheToll
06-17-2005, 08:03 AM
I think Sunday may be the game where we see both teams play their bests, or close to it. This is how I see it: If San Antonio wins, the series is over. I believe in the Pistons, but I'm a realist. You guys are beyond good at home. If the Stones win, then I give them a 60% chance to steal one of two at your place.

So, just as the last two, its a must win for Detroit, but SA still would be okay, even with a loss. Hopefully, they play like its a must win too!

easjer
06-17-2005, 08:04 AM
Yes, agreed. Well done by the Pistons. Time to step it up, Spurs.

ginobme
06-17-2005, 08:09 AM
I think you're right STT, absolute must win for detroit on sunday. Hopefully with the extra day you guys will cool off a little and we will see a great game on sunday!! Go Spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rematch+Repeat=Revenge
06-17-2005, 08:27 AM
I don't want the Pistons thinking they can just put this baby on cruise control. The series is tied. That's not really pressure, and these guys have admitted they play better under pressure.

ducks
06-17-2005, 09:19 AM
good game
I just think the spurs minds are on their wives back with their expected babies