PDA

View Full Version : DeMarcus Cousins

LakerHater
01-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Via Sam Amick Twitter:

Cousins was sent home. He's asked to be traded, and it seems that they are entertaining it as they said he's aggresively going against everything else the team is trying to do.

Giuseppe
01-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Maloofs deserve this.

pass1st
01-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Nets would probably be considering this

Kai
01-01-2012, 06:59 PM
I'd love to get in on that, although he may not be worth the headache.

LkrFan
01-01-2012, 07:00 PM
Will the Spurs go after him? They should.

DMC
01-01-2012, 07:03 PM
I hope not. It's bad enough to be deteriorating, we don't need to advertise it with a fucking prima donna.

jag
01-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Boogie do what Boogie want. He's like a large child.

Kai
01-01-2012, 07:06 PM
He needs to go somewhere with a locker room like Boston. KG and crew would keep his ass in line.

LkrFan
01-01-2012, 07:08 PM
He needs to go somewhere with a locker room like Boston. KG and crew would keep his ass in line.

Doubtful that he'd step to anyone over 6'3" tbh.

Muser
01-01-2012, 07:09 PM
I hope not. It's bad enough to be deteriorating, we don't need to advertise it with a fucking prima donna.

I'd rather take a chance on Cousins than play raggedy ann 20 + minutes a night.

LkrFan
01-01-2012, 07:10 PM

Raggedy Ann? :rollin

Muser
01-01-2012, 07:14 PM
Bonner for Cousins works too, both have 3 years left on their deals and Bonner earns slightly less. Send a pick over to sweeten it if Sacramento want to get rid of him that badly.

I know that's not gonna happen in a million years but please just anything to get him off the Spurs.

jag
01-01-2012, 07:16 PM
I was sitting courtside at a Kings vs Hawks game last season right next to the Kings bench (yeah that's right, courtside at a mufuckin Hawks game negros). And I watched Jason Thompson and Cousins get separated after almost getting into a fight during a timeout huddle. After the "fight" Thompson yelled pretty loud "his fucking fatass won't get back on defense." DeMarcus just made a face like "yeah, so what?"

I laughed and then immediately felt bad for Paul Westphal.

Kai
01-01-2012, 07:23 PM
DeMarcus Cousins' agent: "DeMarcus never demanded a trade. I'm surprised the Kings, if they believe the player wanted a trade, wouldn't have made a phone call to his representative. Maybe Westphal is just feeling the heat early this season."

jag
01-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Westphal deserves worse. I cringed every time I saw his Laker hating ass on our broadcast.

Watching him during the game and especially during every TO huddle, he looked like such a defeated man.

DJ Mbenga
01-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Westphal hates him and for good reasons. Too many kids on that team. Hayes cannot lead in that lockerroom

BRHornet45
01-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Cousins deserves to be stomped out on the floor, head bashing against the court ending his career. absolutely hate that self righteous, spoiled rotten bitch. someone really needs to stomp his ass out and put him in his place.

midnightpulp
01-01-2012, 07:48 PM
:lol

You should see him have to do a halftime report sitting next to Michael Cooper and those die-hard Laker homers.:lol

Jack Haley was the fuckin' worst Purp 'n Piss homer. A dude whose cock you would probably like to suck.

midnightpulp
01-01-2012, 07:53 PM
I'm not sure. How does it taste?

Ask cobbler. I'm sure he wheeled his mouth up to Haley's penis a time or two.

Bill_Brasky
01-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Ask cobbler. I'm sure he wheeled his mouth up to Haley's penis a time or two.
:rollin

midnightpulp
01-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Yeah, but you are the one that suggested that his cock tasted good.

No I didn't. You asked if tasted good, implying you were interested in giving Jack Haley a blowjob. Since I'm not a faggot, I have no idea, which is why I deferred you to someone (cobbler) with expertise.

DMC
01-01-2012, 08:10 PM

I wasn't given that option. I'd take anyone over Bonner.

baseline bum
01-01-2012, 08:20 PM

/thread

The Spurs are desperate for a bigman and if they can somehow poach him that would be pretty sweet.

angelbelow
01-01-2012, 08:36 PM
/thread

The Spurs are desperate for a bigman and if they can somehow poach him that would be pretty sweet.

He was hyped as a headache and now hes proving it in 2 seasons. I wouldn't jump on him so quickly. Anyone know what his deal is? Is it strictly because the coach sucks? Is he demanding to be the focal point of the offense?

The kings have a pretty weak frontline, Cousins gets to start and play most of the game on a team that lacks firepower.. so what could he be complaining about?

..Whose to say he would even accept playing 10-20 minutes as a Spur.

ChuckD
01-01-2012, 09:01 PM
He was hyped as a headache and now hes proving it in 2 seasons. I wouldn't jump on him so quickly. Anyone know what his deal is? Is it strictly because the coach sucks? Is he demanding to be the focal point of the offense?

The kings have a pretty weak frontline, Cousins gets to start and play most of the game on a team that lacks firepower.. so what could he be complaining about?

It's not just the coaches. He's being called out by his teammates for being fat, lazy, and unwilling to run back on D. He and Jason Thompson had to be separated on the bench.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-01-2012, 09:43 PM
I was sitting courtside at a Kings vs Hawks game last season right next to the Kings bench (yeah that's right, courtside at a mufuckin Hawks game negros). And I watched Jason Thompson and Cousins get separated after almost getting into a fight during a timeout huddle. After the "fight" Thompson yelled pretty loud "his fucking fatass won't get back on defense." DeMarcus just made a face like "yeah, so what?"

I laughed and then immediately felt bad for Paul Westphal.
lol Hawks

rayjayjohnson
01-02-2012, 12:34 AM
bynum for cousins and jimmer

rayjayjohnson
01-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Loljk

timvp
01-02-2012, 01:20 AM
Traded to the Rockets in 3 ... 2 ...

baseline bum
01-02-2012, 03:07 AM

I would; the Spurs have nothing to lose, as they need talent up front and have no chance to win a title as currently constructed.

Bill_Brasky
01-02-2012, 03:19 AM
I would; the Spurs have nothing to lose, as they need talent up front and have no chance to win a title as currently constructed.

I think this post from upstairs sums it up pretty well....

Maybe none of you really followed him, or what went on in Sac last year. While they were trying to negotiate his rookie contract, he was such a crazy bastard that there were rumors that they might actually renounce him. They got the contract signed, and then had to hire his high school coach as a babysitter, in the hope that he would at least have a little influence over him. (Maybe there have been other coaches who jumped straight from high school to being an assistant in the NBA, but I never heard about it.) One of the Kings' staff got into trouble for saying that the "kid has a screw loose" - but everyone else was thinking the same thing.

From the moment he arrived, he started making demands like he was LeBron. He ignored and insulted Paul Westphal, and the assistants, and was all but uncontrollable. He showed up for camp at almost 300 lbs., and pissed on the strength coach until the team finally fined him $5K, and threatened to suspend him for the first game of the season. He had screaming matches with coaches during practices, over their instructions. During the season, he started a fight with Donte Greene after a game that was so bad that he was refused a seat on the team plane afterward. Why? Because during the game, Greene inbounded the ball to another player, and Cousins thought he should have gotten it instead. That's a rookie... with one year of college ball under his belt.

This season he came into camp as the supposedly "new and improved" DeMarcus Cousins. All of that attitude shit was behind him, and he was going to be a good teammate and bring a championship to Sacramento. He couldn't even make it last two weeks - on the last day of camp he demanded to be traded. Seriously? Demanding a trade over something that happened in camp?

Of course, it shouldn't be any surprise that he's demanding a trade after one season in the league. After high school, he committed to one university. (Alabama?), then reneged. Then he signed a letter of intent with Memphis. Then reneged again, and went to Kentucky.

You guys can debate his talent all you want to. I think most people agree he's got skills. But there's no way he's coming to this team. Everyone knows about the time Latrell Sprewell choked P.J. Carlesimo. But the team didn't really publicize the time he got into a fight with Jerome Kersey, and came back to practice with a two by four, and threatened to bring a gun. (Or a bunch of other crazy-stupid shit.) Cousins is a lot like that. There's a lot more wrong with him than most people have read about on ESPN. And unless he gets his head fixed, he'll bring his teams just as many championships as Sprewell did. I don't think players all have to be do-gooders. But they can't be crazy-assed, distractive troublemakers all the time, either.

Kai
01-02-2012, 04:26 AM
Traded to the Rockets in 3 ... 2 ...

Wouldn't surprise me if we made a play for him. Morey pushed hard to trade up for him last year. That and his daddy Patrick Patterson is here to keep him in line.

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 06:22 AM
They were duly warned, repeatedly & at length, but, the Maloofs knew better.

I've no sympathy for them.