PDA

View Full Version : Iraq War Veteran shoots Park Ranger

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 09:46 AM
http://globalgrind.com/news/uh-no-iraqi-war-veteran-shoots-kills-park-ranger-details

:lol veterans
:lol veterans killing people
:lol coming back from Iraq and needing to satisfy their urge to kill
:lol people like this being considered American heroes

http://static.globalgrind.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_images_540/images/2012_january/article-2081062-0f5110ac00000578-709_634x664.jpg

CommanderMcBragg
01-02-2012, 09:48 AM
You don't have the balls to play battleship so STFU.

PuttPutt
01-02-2012, 12:47 PM
This isn't even remotely laughable. The poor ranger's kids & husband. She had 2 young kids. Other part that's not laughable is the fact that this fool is still out there. Or the chance that he's still out there, if he was able to survive the cold & snow. Not to mention it's not too far from my house. At least I'm an hour & a half drive from there. But who's to say this guy wouldn't kill again?

fraga
01-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Damn...war seriously fucked this dude up in the head...

Bender
01-02-2012, 01:12 PM
do any of those tattoos have special meanings... white sup, or gangs, or stuff like that? or just random tats?

fraga
01-02-2012, 02:00 PM
do any of those tattoos have special meanings... white sup, or gangs, or stuff like that? or just random tats?

Well, this one's for, shorthand. And, uh, this one over here is for typing, And, uh, this is for surfing.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 02:07 PM
This isn't even remotely laughable. The poor ranger's kids & husband. She had 2 young kids. Other part that's not laughable is the fact that this fool is still out there. Or the chance that he's still out there, if he was able to survive the cold & snow. Not to mention it's not too far from my house. At least I'm an hour & a half drive from there. But who's to say this guy wouldn't kill again?

What's funny is that the government wants us to consider this guy a hero while they ignore the mental problems they've given him by sending him to Iraq.

baseline bum
01-02-2012, 02:15 PM

The standard military bivy sleep system is supposed to be good down to -30, so I wouldn't worry too much about the cold getting to him.

fraga
01-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Reports are coming in that they found the dude dead...

baseline bum
01-02-2012, 02:19 PM
That's pretty weak; I would expect the military to have trained this guy to last longer than that tbh.

pass1st
01-02-2012, 02:25 PM
Is this guy still on the loose?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 02:34 PM
That's pretty weak; I would expect the military to have trained this guy to last longer than that tbh.
true tbh; he obviously didn't "have what it takes"

Frenzy
01-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Dam dude some army guy fuck your girlfriend or something? Seem bitter tbh

Summers
01-02-2012, 03:38 PM
I know you're trolling, but anyone who goes to war for this country deserves our thanks. War vets are human beings, which means some of them are straight-up crazy. This is a sad story... there's nothing funny about it.

Magua
01-02-2012, 03:43 PM
I know you're trolling, but anyone who goes to war for this country deserves our thanks.

Why? Last time I checked they weren't drafted against their will. They're gainfully employed.

Sisk
01-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Last time I checked they weren't drafted against their will.

This makes the appreciation greater, not less.

HTH

phxspurfan
01-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Looks like he froze to death in the snow

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/02/justice/washington-ranger-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

PuttPutt
01-02-2012, 04:44 PM
From the Seattle Times
http://today.seattletimes.com/2012/01/man-sought-in-park-rangers-killing-found-dead/
The body of a man believed responsible for fatally shooting a ranger in Mount Rainier National Park on Sunday has been found in a ditch in the snow, law enforcement sources said Monday.

Earlier Monday, Mount Rainier spokesman Kevin Bacher said the gunman, Benjamin Colton Barnes, was believed to be in the Paradise area of the park and that searchers hoped that the cold weather would affect him as he tried to evade the manhunt.

“We do think we have figured out generally where he is,” Bacher said.

Authorities had been flying over the park last night using heat-seeking equipment and had been tracking the suspect through the snow.

But several law enforcement sources said that a body with “no heat signature” was found not far from Paradise about 10:20 a.m. Monday. The body was spotted from a plane and SWAT team members had spotted it from the ground, but it was far away and in difficult terrain so obviously the cause of death and a postive identification have not been confirmed.

“The strong possibility is that it is” Barnes, said Det. Ed Troyer, spokesman for the Pierce County Sheriff’s Office
Yup.

PuttPutt
01-02-2012, 04:45 PM
I know you're trolling, but anyone who goes to war for this country deserves our thanks. War vets are human beings, which means some of them are straight-up crazy. This is a sad story... there's nothing funny about it.

My thoughts exactly!

Very sad indeed.

DMC
01-02-2012, 04:58 PM
I think it's funny how non-military types think the military trains soldiers to survive in all situations.

They get boot camp, learn to fold and iron and how to listen to orders. They learn military law and some recently have to learn the harassment bullshit, then they go to a confidence course and it's about like a playscape. They go to a firing range and qualify on the M-16. Some learn to disassemble the very simple rifle, clean and reassemble it. Advanced courses down the line for Rangers and such have them going to jump school and SERE and those kinds of things, and some hand to hand combat, but the average joe is just doing what his NCO tells him, and he learns along the way.

Relatively few military types have any survival skills to speak of unless they can call in artillery, have backup or happen to be in a tank.

I didn't read the entire article, but unless this dude was on some combined recon team or some clandestine operator, he can freeze in the snow just like anyone else.

Sisk
01-02-2012, 05:04 PM
I think it's funny how non-military types think the military trains soldiers to survive in all situations.

They get boot camp, learn to fold and iron and how to listen to orders. They learn military law and some recently have to learn the harassment bullshit, then they go to a confidence course and it's about like a playscape. They go to a firing range and qualify on the M-16. Some learn to disassemble the very simple rifle, clean and reassemble it. Advanced courses down the line for Rangers and such have them going to jump school and SERE and those kinds of things, and some hand to hand combat, but the average joe is just doing what his NCO tells him, and he learns along the way.

Relatively few military types have any survival skills to speak of unless they can call in artillery, have backup or happen to be in a tank.

I didn't read the entire article, but unless this dude was on some combined recon team or some clandestine operator, he can freeze in the snow just like anyone else.

This.

Magua
01-02-2012, 05:05 PM
This makes the appreciation greater, not less.

HTH

No, they're just chasing a paycheck like everyone else. They even get free room and board, sounds like a pretty sweet deal imho. If you wanna tongue their balls for being mercenaries, then far be it from me to stop you.

Wild Cobra
01-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Damn...war seriously fucked this dude up in the head...War can do that. Looks like they found him dead in the snow from the elements.

Wild Cobra
I was wondering that too. How does someone with gang tats get in the military. Must have had them afterwards.

DMC
I think vets and some others appreciate the effort as a whole, not so much on the individual level, like how one would appreciate paramedics, cops and firefighters.

Plus, it's a gang and a gang mentality. Once you've been part of it, you often feel a closer kinship with those who are or have been in than those who sit back and lob insults from behind their monitors at their parent funded dorm.

DMC
01-02-2012, 05:16 PM
I was wondering that too. How does someone with gang tats get in the military. Must have had them afterwards.
Just can't have them on your hands or face. Everything else can be covered up. It's government property after all.

Soldiers routinely get tatts where their t-shirts will cover them, thus the low ring around the neck, chest area, and nothing on the upper or lower arms.

silverblk mystix
01-02-2012, 05:16 PM

This is complete bullshit...

just watch Rambo...he can do anything!!!!
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Haven't you ever seen a movie where ONE guy can kill about 14,000 guys...and never even change the clip on his weapon?

Amazing....

And he can even dodge bullets....or get hit by twenty or thirty bullets...
and keep going

Wild Cobra
01-02-2012, 05:17 PM

Maybe someone's been watching too much Captain America? The body, no matter how well trained, can only stand so much.

DMC
01-02-2012, 05:20 PM
Maybe someone's been watching too much Captain America? The body, no matter how well trained, can only stand so much.

Like everything else, people have a generally skewed or ignorant perception of the military. It's largely brought on by media and movies, soldiers are either heroes or villains, rarely portrayed as just 8-5 types.

My wife thinks all military people are in the Army. She doesn't recognize different branches. It's borderline impossible to illustrate it to people, they have to experience it.

DMC
01-02-2012, 05:21 PM
This is complete bullshit...

just watch Rambo...he can do anything!!!!
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Haven't you ever seen a movie where ONE guy can kill about 14,000 guys...and never even change the clip on his weapon?

Amazing....

And he can even dodge bullets....or get hit by twenty or thirty bullets...
and keep going

I would agree with this sarcasm except that, unless you were in the Korean war or WWII, most weapons don't use clips. They use magazines. :lol :toast

Magua
01-02-2012, 05:22 PM
I think vets and some others appreciate the effort as a whole, not so much on the individual level, like how one would appreciate paramedics, cops and firefighters.

Plus, it's a gang and a gang mentality. Once you've been part of it, you often feel a closer kinship with those who are or have been in than those who sit back and lob insults from behind their monitors at their parent funded dorm.

Why should i pat them on the back for doing their jobs? The paycheck they receive should be recognition enough. That system seems to work for EVERY other job but nooooooo, we must give the troops recognition or we hate America:cry

scampers
01-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Not another one of these threads... :rolleyes

DMC
01-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Why should i pat them on the back for doing their jobs? The paycheck they receive should be recognition enough. That system seems to work for EVERY other job but nooooooo, we must give the troops recognition or we hate America:cry
I'm not asking you to pat anyone on the back. I am just explaining why some others will.

Some won't stand for the playing of the National Anthem, it's their right.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 05:38 PM
The government should be the one giving the troops more recognition i.e. making sure their mental health isn't royally fucked up.

That's largely why I scoff the notion of :cryshowing my support:cry, the government doesn't care anymore about honoring the troops than I do.

DMC
01-02-2012, 05:40 PM
The government should be the one giving the troops more recognition i.e. making sure their mental health isn't royally fucked up.

That's largely why I scoff the notion of :cryshowing my support:cry, the government doesn't care anymore about honoring the troops than I do.
Sounds like a good enough excuse to me.

Sisk
01-02-2012, 05:56 PM

You just want to bitch about everything.

pawe
01-02-2012, 06:00 PM
LOL at druggies, smokers, jokers, bums, idiots joining the military as their last resort for a career because they can't hack it in the real world and acting like they are the realest shit.

Why everyone thank these people non stop for doing their job is beyond me...I mean, it's not like they dont earn money and get benefits in only 10 yrs of working.

Magua
01-02-2012, 06:20 PM
How dare you badmouth our mercenaries!!!:madrun

:lola military slurper AND an aggy...you're basically a monkey with a language

BUMP
01-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Dam dude some army guy fuck your girlfriend or something? Seem bitter tbh

this is kind of ironic considering the words "i'm going overseas" is the best news a girlfriend could hear, meaning they get to spend more 'quality' time with Jermaine and Tyrone

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Magua is bullying n!ggas

DMC
01-02-2012, 06:36 PM
LOL at druggies, smokers, jokers, bums, idiots joining the military as their last resort for a career because they can't hack it in the real world and acting like they are the realest shit.

Why everyone thank these people non stop for doing their job is beyond me...I mean, it's not like they dont earn money and get benefits in only 10 yrs of working.
Welcome to a few hours ago.

silverblk mystix
01-02-2012, 06:52 PM
I would agree with this sarcasm except that, unless you were in the Korean war or WWII, most weapons don't use clips. They use magazines. :lol :toast

same difference....

pawe
01-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Welcome to a few months ago.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186477&highlight=military+appreciation

DMC
01-02-2012, 07:08 PM
same difference....

Not really.

A magazine has a spring loaded follower. A clip does not.

Sisk
01-02-2012, 07:09 PM
:lola military slurper AND an aggy...you're basically a monkey with a language

And what are you, exactly?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 07:10 PM
I think he's one of the last Mohicans

Sisk
01-02-2012, 07:13 PM
I think he's one of the last Mohicans

So he's mad at the white man for dominating the planet?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 07:14 PM
You'd need to ask him, I don't know how Mohicans think

Sisk
01-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Ok. I'll come to you if we ever cut off aid to Israel.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 07:26 PM
I want aid to Israel cut off, just cause I'm Jewish doesn't mean I'm one of those retarded neo-cons who wants the country pouring billions of dollars into helping Israel. They're an entire country full of smart Jews, they can figure shit out on their own.

DMC
01-02-2012, 07:33 PM
I want aid to Israel cut off, just cause I'm Jewish doesn't mean I'm one of those retarded neo-cons who wants the country pouring billions of dollars into helping Israel. They're an entire country full of smart Jews, they can figure shit out on their own.

Just put a fence around them. It worked for Hitler.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 07:35 PM
Just put a fence around them. It worked for Hitler.
Not really given that the Holocaust is what led to U.N. to creating Israel :lol

Magua
01-02-2012, 07:48 PM
And what are you, exactly?

I'm the guy laughing at you and your vague american values.:lol

Now run along and take the F-150 (with the "These colors don't run" bumper sticker on the back), pick up your high school sweetheart, and go treat her to some Golden Corral like a real american.

Sisk
01-02-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm the guy laughing at you and your vague american values.:lol

Now run along and take the F-150 (with the "These colors don't run" bumper sticker on the back), pick up your high school sweetheart, and go treat her to some Golden Corral like a real american.

So you're nothing? Ok

Magua
01-02-2012, 08:10 PM
So you're nothing? Ok

It took you almost 10 minutes to come up with a 4-word comeback...I see that Aggy education has served you well:lol

thispego
01-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Veteran lol

baseline bum
01-02-2012, 09:07 PM

I just figured he was smart enough to bring his gortex bivy and dual sleeping bag system that would have easily kept him alive though the night. Bad assumption I guess. :lol

DMC
01-02-2012, 09:23 PM
I just figured he was smart enough to bring his gortex bivy and dual sleeping bag system that would have easily kept him alive though the night. Bad assumption I guess. :lol
Too bad there was no Cabelas nearby.

baseline bum
01-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Too bad there was no Cabelas nearby.

I thought everyone was issued those.

DMC
01-02-2012, 09:54 PM
He probably didn't think he would be out running through the woods after shooting a park ranger, so he left it at home.

Wild Cobra
01-03-2012, 03:20 AM

Do you really think that?

If you can't hack it in the real world, you will almost definitely be a washout in the military!

Wild Cobra
01-03-2012, 03:24 AM
Not really.

A magazine has a spring loaded follower. A clip does not.
Most of us get sluppy with vocabulary at times, and the single syllable "clip" is easier to say than the three syllable "magazine."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but generally, you load a magazine with a clip...

Jacob1983
01-03-2012, 03:39 AM
Only pussies laugh at veterans and military personnel and mock them. Very disrespectful thing to do in my opinion.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Only pussies laugh at veterans and military personnel and mock them. Very disrespectful thing to do in my opinion.
:lmao I knew immediately once I saw you respond it would be hilarious

The guy fuckin killed an innocent park ranger and it's somehow disrespectful for me to mock him

step up to the mike
01-03-2012, 09:16 AM
The dude needed help for PST and this is not unusual when serving in a War. It is not an excuse but but it isn't like crimes are not committed by people with all types of disorders. His is no different.

HomerFan092120
01-03-2012, 09:29 AM
You guys should give him a break. He was protecting our freedom for Christ's sake.

Without this guy's service our country could've been invaded

CuckingFunt
01-03-2012, 12:39 PM
The dude needed help for PST

PTSD? PST is Pacific Standard Time.

Monostradamus
01-03-2012, 01:38 PM
You guys should give him a break. He was protecting our freedom for Christ's sake.

Without this guy's service our country could've been invaded

:lmao

Monostradamus
01-03-2012, 01:43 PM
:lmao I knew immediately once I saw you respond it would be hilarious

The guy fuckin killed an innocent park ranger and it's somehow disrespectful for me to mock him

Hey pussy! He defended America from evil! If he wants to kill an innocent park ranger, he's entitled to!

btw I don't see you signing up to defend freedom and democracy! You think it's easy to throw puppies off cliffs and kill 5 year old Iraqi children? You wouldn't last one day!

Monostradamus
01-03-2012, 01:46 PM
fYz5gawnUeY

"If the standards of the Nuremberg Trials were applied, then every post World War II American president would have been hanged as a war criminal"

-Noam Chomsky

http://www.fuquestions.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/bald_eagle_head_and_american_flag1.jpg

resistanze
01-03-2012, 01:52 PM
If you hate freedom so much then GET OUT!!!!!

redzero
01-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Hey pussy! He defended America from evil! If he wants to kill an innocent park ranger, he's entitled to!

btw I don't see you signing up to defend freedom and democracy! You think it's easy to throw puppies off cliffs and kill 5 year old Iraqi children? You wouldn't last one day!

That puppy had it coming.

Axe Murderer
01-03-2012, 02:52 PM
The puppy could have had a bomb in his stomach

redzero
01-03-2012, 02:59 PM
It could have been vibrating. Nine times out of ten, it's just an electric razor, but every once in a while... it's a dildo.

DMC
01-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Most of us get sluppy with vocabulary at times, and the single syllable "clip" is easier to say than the three syllable "magazine."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but generally, you load a magazine with a clip...
An internal magazine can be loaded with a clip.

My point: It's not the same thing.

DMC
01-03-2012, 04:56 PM

How innocent are park rangers really? They get paid to risk their lives, I see no reason to honor or concern myself with them.

Wild Cobra
01-03-2012, 05:20 PM
How innocent are park rangers really? They get paid to risk their lives, I see no reason to honor or concern myself with them.
I've been out of the loop with news these last few days. However, the question that comes to mind is this. What triggered this guy to act like he did? Granted, I didn't read all the links, but what I have heard in the news never covered that. People in positions of authority often abuse it. Did he get a gun pulled on him first for being an ass to the park ranger maybe?

Wild Cobra's Surgeon
01-03-2012, 05:28 PM
I've been out of the loop with news these last few days. However, the question that comes to mind is this. What triggered this guy to act like he did? Granted, I didn't read all the links, but what I have heard in the news never covered that. People in positions of authority often abuse it. Did he get a gun pulled on him first for being an ass to the park ranger maybe?

Yes, because it's standard operating procedure to draw your gun on visitors when they're belligerent.

Bill_Brasky
01-03-2012, 05:47 PM
:lol "veteran"

There hasn't been a real veteran since WW2.

BUMP
01-03-2012, 05:57 PM

tbh i count the Vietnam War too because of the draft but still

Yew jess kent dew TINGS lyke dat!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1296/1054409272_9666156b40.jpg

JoeChalupa
01-03-2012, 06:04 PM
I don't get the dissing of veterans but what ever floats your boat. Ask a WWII vets if they respect today's vets. They are the first in line at veterans parades and the first to shake the hands of our men and women returning from Iraq or Afghanistan.

ehz33satx
01-03-2012, 06:07 PM

Those soldiers, who volunteered to serve our country, are what gives you the right to sit there and talk shit and degrade what they do for this country. My father served in the military as does my brother in law. I take it you dont think too highly of either one.

JoeChalupa
01-03-2012, 06:14 PM
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/staffsgtmarkgraunkejr.jpg

Magua
01-03-2012, 06:53 PM
I don't get the dissing of veterans but what ever floats your boat. Ask a WWII vets if they respect today's vets. They are the first in line at veterans parades and the first to shake the hands of our men and women returning from Iraq or Afghanistan.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/staffsgtmarkgraunkejr.jpg

They won't be shaking this guy's hand.

DMC
01-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Maybe shooting 4 other people prior to meeting the security guards (let's not pretend they are rangers) had him on edge.

Magua
01-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Those soldiers, who volunteered to serve our country, are what gives you the right to sit there and talk shit and degrade what they do for this country. My father served in the military as does my brother in law. I take it you dont think too highly of either one.

Define 'volunteer.' If you're post-Nam, i don't give a shit...they work for pay like everyone else, fuckface.

DMC
01-03-2012, 06:57 PM

That's not what my tax dollars think.

mingus
01-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Some soldiers are fucked up before war. Many are just soft. It just depends. A lot of this has to do with Americans being mentally weak and joining military because they think it's COD. In Israel this sort of things never happen, or much more rarely. People are hardened before they even get trained.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-03-2012, 08:45 PM
If you hate freedom so much then GET OUT!!!!!
Freedom isn't free!

There's a heavy fuckin fee!

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Those soldiers, who volunteered to serve our country, are what gives you the right to sit there and talk shit
I love this one the most. Nothing about what the military did in Iraq, or has done post WWII, has done anything to "preserve my freedom". Nazi Germany was the last foreign regime that posed a serious threat to American freedom.

DMC
01-03-2012, 09:28 PM
I love this one the most. Nothing about what the military did in Iraq, or has done post WWII, has done anything to "preserve my freedom". Nazi Germany was the last foreign regime that posed a serious threat to American freedom.
I don't know about that last statement. The Koreans are buying up everything, and the Saudis are in control of our shipping ports.

We are under attack and will fall without a shot being fired (at the attackers).

Magua
01-03-2012, 09:51 PM
The picklebreaths can buy all the laundromats they want, it doesn't mean we're under seige.

resistanze
01-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Saudi Arabia probably is the most backwards country in the middle east with a horrible human rights record (can women vote now?) but you'll never hear of it because of how far the US gov't has its tongue up the Saudi's asses.

resistanze
01-03-2012, 10:04 PM

I love how you people like you enjoy our freedoms but criticize our ways. If it was up to you, the Saddam and Osama alliance would rule the West!

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Saudi Arabia probably is the most backwards country in the middle east with a horrible human rights record (can women vote now?) but you'll never hear of it because of how far the US gov't has its tongue up the Saudi's asses.
It's hilarious that in 8 years of office George Bush claimed to be extremely tough on terror yet was an ally to the country that contributed far more to 9/11 than any other country :lol

resistanze
01-03-2012, 10:11 PM
It's hilarious that in 8 years of office George Bush claimed to be extremely tough on terror yet was an ally to the country that contributed far more to 9/11 than any other country :lol

http://whiskeyfire.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c579653ef0105361de67d970c-800wi
:lol

mingus
01-03-2012, 10:15 PM

if nobody join the U.S. military, the U.S. would have to implement a draft, which would be needed but would also undermine your freedom. so in a way they are protecting your freedom.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-03-2012, 10:16 PM
if they didn't join the U.S. military, the U.S. would have to implement a draft.
More stupidity from you. If the US tried to implement a draft for shit like the Iraq war, there'd be uproar in this country.

resistanze
01-03-2012, 10:18 PM
More stupidity from you. If the US tried to implement a draft for shit like the Iraq war, there'd be uproar in this country.

:lmao Exactly. The draft would force non-'tards to go and all hell would break loose.

mingus
01-03-2012, 10:19 PM

in retrospect, it was stupid. what people think of a war initially and 10 years later are different.

and anyway, there would have to be a military regardless of whether we're in a war.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-03-2012, 10:20 PM
:lmao Exactly. The draft would force non-'tards to go and all hell would break loose.
It would also cause the sons/daughters of parents with money/power to have to go to war which wouldn't happen. When some poor as fuck inner city kid is shipped to Iraq in a backdoor draft, neither one of his parents ever have any kind of a voice. When a millionaire who contributes money to political campaigns has a kid who gets drafted, there are some real problems then.

DMC
01-03-2012, 11:25 PM
The picklebreaths can buy all the laundromats they want, it doesn't mean we're under seige.
We aren't under siege. We are being slowly gang raped.

China damn near owns us now, so when you say "we" you should be saying "我们".

Spurminator
01-04-2012, 12:23 AM
5oisxiEH3FA

Wild Cobra
01-04-2012, 03:59 AM
I get it.

They are the same people with that grade school bully mentality. They have poor self esteem and have to put others down without cause, just to elevate themselves in their own eyes, and the eyes of they equally pathetic friends.

Wild Cobra
01-04-2012, 04:01 AM
That's why the call for reinstating the draft keeps coming from liberals.

spursfan09
01-04-2012, 06:51 AM
It's too bad this country has freedom of speech . Some of you deserve to magically disappear after all the shit talking you do about this country's military. Know it alls

romad_20
01-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Some of these people are pretty fucking sad. I'd love to see them say this shit to someone who has lost their sight, legs, arms, multiple friends or had to suffer through the awful things that are asked of you in war. Not to mention the personal sacrifice of leaving your family for months and sometimes YEARS on end. You act like the military gets paid big for what they do. You should look at what enlisted personnel make.

But whatever floats your boat. Its a free country, say what you will.

Also, I don't think anyone thinks this guy who killed this park ranger was some sort of hero. The military, like every walk of life, has scumbags and douchebags.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2012, 10:00 AM
It's too bad this country has freedom of speech . Some of you deserve to magically disappear after all the shit talking you do about this country's military. Know it alls
lol bull dyke

monosylab1k
01-04-2012, 10:50 AM
Also, I don't think anyone thinks this guy who killed this park ranger was some sort of hero. The military, like every walk of life, has scumbags and douchebags.

He's a veteran you fuckface! He fought against evil and tyranny, and preserved our freedom! You take that shit back now! He's a hero now and forever!

monosylab1k
01-04-2012, 10:53 AM
It's too bad this country has freedom of speech

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

spursfan09
01-04-2012, 10:56 AM
lol bull dyke

You hurt my feelings so much :cry.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2012, 10:57 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=7770&dateline=1267681798&type=profile

What kinda sp!c faced ethnicity are you exactly?

monosylab1k
01-04-2012, 10:59 AM
You hurt my feelings so much :cry.

and you shit on the sacrifices of every veteran that fought and died for this country. saying it's too bad that they gave us freedom of speech! you're scum.

spursfan09
01-04-2012, 10:59 AM
None of your business. I forgot my pic was up so I'm gonna ask don't post my pic anymore. Thanks

spursfan09
01-04-2012, 11:00 AM
and you shit on the sacrifices of every veteran that fought and died for this country. saying it's too bad that they gave us freedom of speech! you're scum.

I'm sorry u don't recognize sarcasm

resistanze
01-04-2012, 11:15 AM
I wish we were in North Korea so I could make you fuckers disspapear for showing dissent.

BlackSwordsMan
01-04-2012, 11:47 AM
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45870968/ns/today-today_news/t/police-kill-armed-teen-student-texas-school/

15 y/o killed in texas

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2012, 11:56 AM
None of your business. I forgot my pic was up so I'm gonna ask don't post my pic anymore. Thanks
Why, cause you're ugly?

spursfan09
01-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Yup ! Thats exactly right. Why don't u post a pic of yourself and show me what true beauty is?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2012, 12:06 PM
Why are you interested in seeing a picture of me? Are you that desperate for male attention?

spursfan09
01-04-2012, 12:08 PM
Desperate for what? Anyways don't want to post a pic? You're ugly to I guess.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2012, 12:08 PM
I've posted my pic on this site multiple times, find it!

spursfan09
01-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Ok I'm not gonna search. Funny . It only takes like 5 secs

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2012, 12:13 PM
If you want something you have to go out and get it. Especially when you're ugly.

monosylab1k
01-04-2012, 12:17 PM
If you want something you have to go out and get it. Especially when you're ugly.

PE3Q5LNtwJo

spursfan09
01-04-2012, 01:23 PM
I love Tosh.O!

romad_20
01-04-2012, 01:24 PM
He's a veteran you fuckface! He fought against evil and tyranny, and preserved our freedom! You take that shit back now! He's a hero now and forever!

I'm a veteran fuckface. Eh, this trolling is getting old. It's effective I guess...

thispego
01-04-2012, 02:04 PM

They don't volunteer, they applied for a job and got it. Volunteers don't get paid fyi

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2012, 02:06 PM
They don't volunteer, they applied for a job and got it. Volunteers don't get paid fyi
magua has already tried explaining this tbh, no matter how many times you say it the army slurpers will pretend they don't know what a "volunteer" is.

CommanderMcBragg
01-04-2012, 02:21 PM

You such an idiot.

thispego
01-04-2012, 02:38 PM
Oh really? Smarter than you, obviously.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
01-04-2012, 02:39 PM
You such an idiot.

"I can't explain my position so I'll just attack anybody that disagrees with me"

I guess you got the US military M.O. down pat.

thispego
01-04-2012, 02:44 PM
My cousins girlfriend almost got raped by an old jr high school friend who's now a marine over the holidays. Her and a group of old jr high school friends got together Christmas night at a bar and the dude said he needed a ride home, he thanked her by first expecting sex, then his military mentality took over and he became furious and demanded sex. After being shot down again he then proceeded to beg for sex; "I'm in the marines and you should want to, please! Don't do this to me! etc etc etc."

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Very typical behavior of enlisted men tbh

AmericanPsycho
01-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Very typical behavior of men tbh

fify

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2012, 03:26 PM
:lol so you're an idiot if you think a "volunteer" is someone who generally doesn't get paid?

sound argument tbh

Bill_Brasky
01-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Holy shit military slurpers are the biggest retards in the world.

Yes, we need a military. No, we do not need to "thank" them for attacking countries that pose absolutely no threat to us.

WE ARE THE AGGRESSORS.

AFBlue
01-04-2012, 04:45 PM

As usual, DoK proves he knows nothing about the military. The military has gone to great lengths over the past decade to effectively diagnose and treat PTSD in its troops.

I'm not even going to bother with your obvious troll attempt to suggest this nut job represents the vast majority of service members.

Doug Whiner
01-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Holy shit military slurpers are the biggest retards in the world.

Yes, we need a military. No, we do not need to "thank" them for attacking countries that pose absolutely no threat to us.

WE ARE THE AGGRESSORS.

:tu

Magua
01-04-2012, 04:52 PM
As usual, DoK proves he knows nothing about the military. The military has gone to great lengths over the past decade to effectively diagnose and treat PTSD in its troops.

I'm not even going to bother with your obvious troll attempt to suggest this nut job represents the vast majority of service members.

Oh, you mean the wounded warrior project, where they crowd you in rooms with other fucked up people to talk about your problems? Yeah, great strides indeed...i hear they hand out stickers and lollipops there too.

AFBlue
01-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Oh, you mean the wounded warrior project, where they crowd you in rooms with other fucked up people to talk about your problems? Yeah, great strides indeed...i hear they hand out stickers and lollipops there too.

No, I'm talking about the mandatory pre-deployment testing to measure your mental acuity. When you come back they do a "delta" test and look for anything out of the norm. Any issue and they'll require you to see a psychiatrist.

I take it from your initial response you're also speaking from a position of ignorance when it comes to the military.

Magua
01-04-2012, 05:38 PM
No, I'm talking about the mandatory pre-deployment testing to measure your mental acuity. When you come back they do a "delta" test and look for anything out of the norm. Any issue and they'll require you to see a psychiatrist.

I take it from your initial response you're also speaking from a position of ignorance when it comes to the military.

I take it from the story in the OP that the Delta test didn't do the job:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2012, 05:45 PM
The military has gone to great lengths over the past decade to effectively diagnose and treat PTSD in its troops.

Tbh they missed this guy

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2012, 05:45 PM

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
01-04-2012, 06:59 PM
I take it from the story in the OP that the Delta test didn't do the job:lol

AFBlue
01-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Tbh they missed this guy

Actually there's no telling if he received treatment while he was in uniform, and they can't make someone seek treatment when they're out of the service. Makes your post irrelevant...no surprise there.

Magua
01-04-2012, 11:28 PM

Actually there's no telling if he received treatment while he was in uniform, and they can't make someone seek treatment when they're out of the service. Makes your post irrelevant...no surprise there.

So much ammunition (excuse the pun, dont wanna trigger your ptsd) here:lol

DMC
01-05-2012, 02:27 AM
Jesus, when are people going to learn the meaning of "troll"?

People who hold staunch positions on subjects IRL generally act on them. These are just troll attempts (successes).

lol

Joust the real evil in the world, not sports forum kids bashing whatever you will stand up to defend.