PDA

View Full Version : Complete this sentence: If Hitler were a Lakers fan, Cobbler would...

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 07:44 PM
A. Root for another team.

B. Be appalled but still continue to rooting for the Lakers.

C. Find a way to justify the Holocaust.

(poll coming)

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Only pussies & assholes do polls.

Tree of Woe
01-02-2012, 07:46 PM
hitler would kill him for being crippled imo

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 07:47 PM

Is Kori a pussy and/or an asshole?

ElNono
01-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Hitler would be rolling, IMO...

Tree of Woe
01-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Hitler would be rolling, IMO...

http://s3images.coroflot.com/user_files/individual_files/acJbqpCcUWnBr.gif

imo

Spur_Fanatic
Why cobbler? The guy is shit.

Besides, the program clearly stated to mindfuck the Cavs fan and the otaku paki this week.

Giuseppe
Only pussies and assholes do polls.

Shoulder-to-Shoulder!!!

cobbler
01-02-2012, 07:59 PM
http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/mid-1.jpg

What a puss. A lying one at that.

Took all of a couple days to get under your skin. Classic obsession.

Loving this fully!!!! :toast:toast

Spur_Fanatic
01-02-2012, 08:02 PM
http://www.prlog.org/10861174-how-to-stop-breakup-from-happening.jpg

BUMP
01-02-2012, 08:03 PM
The Double Standard

pauls931
01-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Hitler would have killed himself before the Russians stormed Berlin had he known Cobbler was a Laker fan.

Giuseppe
The Double Standard

Bene over. I'll give ya a fuckin' Swastika.

ElNono
Mein fuhrer vould never be associated vith zee likes of cobbler

sup Amon, how's the family?

Giuseppe
Hitler would have killed himself before the Russians stormed Berlin had he known Cobbler was a Laker fan.

tee, hee,,,O & 44!!!

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 08:07 PM
http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/mid-1.jpg

What a puss. A lying one at that.

Took all of a couple days to get under your skin. Classic obsession.

Loving this fully!!!! :toast:toast

Lol. Took the bait like the fish you are. I totally expected a reply like that so that I could use it to illuminate your double standards. The fact you couldn't find any criticism for one of your beloved Laker brothers when he welched shows just how much of a massive hypocrite you are.

Cobbler: "Chris Richards welched on me. I'm above reproach when it comes to welching!"

Midnight: "Hey, cobb. Luva welched on me. I know how you feel."

Cobbler: "What a loser you are!"

Here's an simple question for you:

What do you think about Luva welching?

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Lol. Took the bait like the fish you are. I totally expected a reply like that so that I could use it to illuminate your double standards. The fact you couldn't find any criticism for one of your beloved Laker brothers when he welched shows just how much of a massive hypocrite you are.

Cobbler: "Chris Richards welched on me. I'm above reproach when it comes to welching!"

Midnight: "Hey, cobb. Luva welched on me. I know how you feel."

Cobbler: "What a loser you are!"

Here's an simple question for you:

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!!!!

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Oh, and what the fuck am I lying about?

skut_farkus

sup victor

ElNono
The Double Standard

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 08:10 PM
sup victor

- "Sittin', scratchin'. Ain't doin' much of anything."

- Don Stroud - "tick, tick, tick"

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 08:11 PM
I also find it funny that cobbler replied to luva's welch job with "as if I care?" when the hypocritical faggot expected everyone on the forum to care when Richards welched on him.

And trust me, when I made this thread, I fuckin' knew you'd post that message. And I'm glad you did so everyone can see what kind of two-faced, no legged cocksucker you are.

skut_farkus
01-02-2012, 08:13 PM
- "Sittin', scratchin'. Ain't doin' much of anything."

- Don Stroud - "tick, tick, tick"

you makin alot of belly's ache in here tonight scro?

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 08:14 PM
you makin alot of belly's ache in here tonight scro?

Don't you come sashayin' up to my side now, Skut. We're finished, motherfuckerPERIOD

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 08:14 PM
No one gave a shit about you getting D-Bo'd by me. I got PM's begging me to never pay you from your own brethren.:lmao

Post them.

Spur_Fanatic
01-02-2012, 08:17 PM
LOL cobbler getting welched, then.
(and pains me to say it, bets should be payed).

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Not my style, and don't PM me begging, either.

:lol

skut_farkus
01-02-2012, 08:21 PM
Don't you come sashayin' up to my side now, Skut. We're finished, motherfuckerPERIOD

"Someone still has her panties in a twist"- Patrick, 10 things i hate about you

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 08:22 PM
"I thought you had 200 dollars"

LOl

nZ1Z70esf3Q

I find it funny that you think welching on me is some kind of victory for you when I'm the one who insisted the bet be on the honor system right after your boyfriend set the precedent. I'd knew you'd welch. And revealing cobbler's hypocrisy was one of my intentions, since I know the spineless (pun intended) asshole would never call out one of his fellow Laker fans.

Welching on Deadly, who you had no prior history with, was super bitchmade though. You'd should be ashamed.

cobbler
01-02-2012, 08:24 PM
I also find it funny that Midget replied to CR's welch job with "as if I care?" when the hypocritical faggot expected everyone on the forum to care when Luva welched on him.

And trust me, when I replied to this thread, I fuckin' knew you'd post something with some lame wheelchair smack or similar grade school putdown.

You Midget, are very very predictable. You would think you could come up with something new and interesting. Hitler? The Holocost? Really? Are your that desperate?

Cute and amusing you are Mid... :lmao

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 08:24 PM
I also find it funny that Midget replied to CR's welch job with "as if I care?" when the hypocritical faggot expected everyone on the forum to care when Luva welched on him.

And trust me, when I replied to this thread, I fuckin' knew you'd post something with some lame wheelchair smack or similar grade school putdown.

You Midget, are very very predictable. You would think you could come up with something new and interesting. Hitler? The Holocost? Really? Are your that desperate?

Answer this question:

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Mid, there's no point. It's time to stand up on your own two, very capable feet, and accept the fact cobbler is happy with luva not paying.

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 08:28 PM
Oh, and when I did I appeal to the forum for sympathy after Luva welched?

On the other hand, when the chimp welched on DPG, you entered the discussion and made it about yourself, saying, ":cry When CR welched on me, no one cared. :cry"

skut_farkus
01-02-2012, 08:28 PM
It's time to stand up on your own two, very capable feet, .

:lmao:lmao:lmao

ElNono
01-02-2012, 08:29 PM
cobbler still spinning wheels?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 08:29 PM
cobbler still spinning wheels?
Yeah. He deserves a standing ovation.

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Deadly has shown a propensity to roll over from time-to-time. He's weak that way.

skut_farkus
look at cobbler just'a rollin into this thread like hes got his shit kickers on ready to kick them at anyone who gets close

midnightpulp
Deadly is a turncoat, and him getting welched on is no where near as bad as yours. I was thanked for welching on you. You will never get over it because you actually chased me down to pay me when I won a bet over you.:lmao Time heals all wounds.

I knew you'd welch, so how can I be upset about it?

Terry Schiavo
01-02-2012, 08:31 PM

Mmmmngggnggggggghjjjjmmmghhhh :makeout

Giuseppe
I knew you'd welch, so how can I be upset about it?

Please. You called me everything but a white man over it.

Don't even start.

midnightpulp
You appealing right now. Plug ya asshole up, you leaking.:lmao

No I'm not. I'm revealing cobbler's hypocrisy.

DUNCANownsKOBE
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Please. You called me everything but a white man over it.

Don't even start.

Part of the act.

You faggots are too easy.

ElNono
01-02-2012, 08:33 PM
Interesting that those "backing up" cobbler didn't even vote... or did they? :lmao

Giuseppe
Part of the act.

You faggots are too easy.

My ass. You went nuts on my page. I finally went to bed leaving you there calling me all manner of vile names and asking me how hairy DUNCAN's asshole was.

Please.

ElNono

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

cobbler
01-02-2012, 08:34 PM
I find it funny that you think welching on me is some kind of victory for you when I'm the one who insisted the bet be on the honor system right after your boyfriend set the precedent. I'd knew you'd welch. And revealing cobbler's hypocrisy was one of my intentions, since I know the spineless (pun intended) asshole would never call out one of his fellow Laker fans.

Welching on Deadly, who you had no prior history with, was super bitchmade though. You'd should be ashamed.

The "Luva if you didnt pay him you should" posts aside.

Again, just another testament that you simply cannot tell or handle the truth.

You Midget are a liar and nothing more. I am under your skin. You even made a tread about me. Classic!!!!!

5 games into the season and you made a thread about me when you called a truce to something you said wasnt there in the first place. You can't even keep your lies in order. It's falling apart on you Mid. What are you ever going to do when you have lost your internet persona. Your world is crumbling along ith your team.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:
:lobt2:

Spur_Fanatic
To be honest, had no idea luva welched till I just read it.

What did you fucking expect from luva, mid? He won't man up (nor Chris to cobb) and pay up. Seriously, and with all due respect, betting with someone in which you have no way to force him to pay his due is idiotic.

So keep like this. Keep dissing the idiot. Its the best you can get, I'm afraid.

He probably saved that money for his Naruto DVD's anyway.

skut_farkus
Interesting that those "backing up" cobbler didn't even vote... or did they? :lmao

they have their hands full:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 08:35 PM
they have their hands full:lol
what they're doing requires some great FOOTwork

ElNono
01-02-2012, 08:36 PM

You should stand up against welching or not. Make up your mind.

BlackSwordsMan
01-02-2012, 08:36 PM
would not need the assistance of wheels to be mobile

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 08:37 PM

Giuseppe
would not need the assistance of wheels to be mobile

Bend over. I'll give ya fuckin' mobile.

skut_farkus
The Stand

BlackSwordsMan
just checking assholes

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 08:38 PM
No, you are too easy...:rollin

I'm so mad that you welched even though I knew you'd welch.

Evidence:

http://oi54.tinypic.com/ejzl7s.jpg

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 08:38 PM
just checking assholes

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

cobbler
01-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Answer this question:

I have told Luva and I have stated many many times that if he did welch on a bet he should man up and pay. It's clearly in all the threads and Luva will tell you himself I told him just that.

Now with that being said, you are a proven liar with an obsession for everything Lakers and Kobe. So why should I believe your claim?

Do i have to repeat this a thousand times as well or can you comprehend simple concepts?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 08:40 PM
You should stand up against welching or not. Make up your mind.
I agree. He should put his best foot forwards towards speaking out against welching.

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 08:40 PM

Again, just another testament that you simply cannot tell or handle the truth.

You Midget are a liar and nothing more. I am under your skin. You even made a tread about me. Classic!!!!!

5 games into the season and you made a thread about me when you called a truce to something you said wasnt there in the first place. You can't even keep your lies in order. It's falling apart on you Mid. What are you ever going to do when you have lost your internet persona. Your world is crumbling along ith your team.

:lobt2:

Answer the question:

What do you think about luva welching on me and (fellow Lakerfan) DeadlyDynasty?

cobbler
01-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Answered many many times. Reading comprhension is not you strong point i guess.

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 08:41 PM
I have told Luva and I have stated many many times that if he did welch on a bet he shold man up and pay. It's clearly in all the threads and Luva will tell you himself I told him just that.

Now with that being said, you are a proven liar with an obsession for everything Lakers and Kobe. So why should I believe your claim?

Do i have to repeat this a thousand times as well or can you comprehend simple concepts?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

Luva BRAGS about welching on me and you still "doubt my claim."

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 08:43 PM

Wow. He really put his foot in his mouth on that one.

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Lol. This thread is turning out better than I imagined.

Luva: "How ya feel about gettin' D'Bo, muthafucka? You ain't never gonna see that money."

Midnight (to cobbler): "What do you think about Luva welching?"

(rolls up to the keyboard) Cobbler: "Well, if he did, he should pay. But why should I believe you?"

:lmao

skut_farkus
01-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Answered many many times. Reading comprhension is not you strong point i guess.

glad to see your standing up for yourself :toast

Spur_Fanatic
01-02-2012, 08:47 PM
cobb, seriously. You keep giving and giving.
Just back away, slowly, and end this.

luva and Chris and idiots anyway...
But seems you do have a double standard here.

ElNono
01-02-2012, 08:48 PM
Best thing in this thread so far is that Terry Schiavo troll, tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 08:49 PM
You only paid JaG cause you and JaG both gave the $300 to Kori before the game you were betting on started. You had no choice but to pay him.

cobbler
01-02-2012, 08:49 PM

I don't know Luva anymore than I know you. I do know that you have tried to belittle me on numerous occasions and lied even more so why should I believe ANYTHING you say.

If he welched he should pay. It doesn’t get any simpler than that. I have said it all along.

Doubting anything you say? Come with the territory chicken little.

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 08:51 PM
I had no problem paying Jag his $300

Money is no issue for me buddy, the board called for this welch, and he knows it already. When Chris and Trout welched on me I never sweated them over it. He needs to man up and charge that loss to the game. What has his ass leaking is having to live with the fact that he paid me on a bet. My ass would be red too over that, but I wouldn't be salty over it.

See, he acts like he was trying to out me in front of the board, and he knew before hand that I wouldn't pay. What he didn't know is how slick minded I am. I caught him belly dragging on Cully's page for that $200. He will stop at nothing for those few duckets.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/ejzl7s.jpg

Also, I "sweated" Cully with movie quotes from characters looking for their money.

I'm so fuckin' salty.

I owned you, faggot. Case closed.

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 08:53 PM
I caught him belly dragging on Cully's page for that $200.

It's true. I finally had to leave him there alone. He was making a complete ass of himself. He was actually crying. It was incredible.

cobbler
midnightpulp
Just rolled cobbler off the cliff, muthafucka. You next.

He is the master of self proclamations.

Yet here I am working on 17* and showing the hypocrisy that is

Midget.

midnightpulp
I don't know Luva anymore than I know you. I do know that you have tried to belittle me on numerous occasions and lied even more so why should I believe ANYTHING you say.

If he welched he should pay. It doesn’t get any simpler than that. I have said it all along.

Doubting anything you say? Come with the territory chicken little.

Does your brain work as well as your legs? You don't have to believe ANYTHING I say when Luva is the one bragging about welching on me.

So now that it's established he didn't pay (per his testimonial), what do you think of him?

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 08:54 PM
I tried to escrow the money for DD and midget too, but they were like... "it's ok Luva, we know you are a man of your word."

You play bitch, you get fucked.

No you didn't.

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Midget.

Spur_Fanatic
01-02-2012, 08:55 PM
I had no problem paying Jag his $300

Money is no issue for me buddy, the board called for this welch, and he knows it already. When Chris and Trout welched on me I never sweated them over it. He needs to man up and charge that loss to the game. What has his ass leaking is having to live with the fact that he paid me on a bet. My ass would be red too over that, but I wouldn't be salty over it.

See, he acts like he was trying to out me in front of the board, and he knew before hand that I wouldn't pay. What he didn't know is how slick minded I am. I caught him belly dragging on Cully's page for that $200. He will stop at nothing for those few duckets.

Stange mental pattern, but ok :wakeup

So, if I get this right:

Chris Richards welched luva and cobbler.
And luva welched on midnight.
And Kool welched on DPG.

And I missing someone? Seriously, guys. You are all idiots.
Well, fuck it. Let this be an example to us all: Never bet with someone here, unless you know where he lives.

cobbler
I owned you, faggot. Case closed.

Really? I think I retired that phrase in like... 4th or 5th grade. You know, growing up and all... :lol

Giuseppe
Ok, now everyone go check my profile and see how hard this clown has been swinging at my nuts.

Swinging at his nuts!!!

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Midget.

BlackSwordsMan
01-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Just be the bigger man look above everyone's head and walk away from this thread cobbler. Sometimes you just need to put one foot in front of the other and run away from bullies.

BlackSwordsMan
01-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Cubby and Cobby have something in common when they fall they need to crawl to get back up.
tee, hee

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Ok, now everyone go check my profile and see how hard this clown has been swinging at my nuts.

Lol I thinking I'm being serious.

How 'bout when you sweated the TroutBum for 5 fuckin' dollars? :lmao

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 09:02 PM
http://oi44.tinypic.com/xavpjm.jpg

pass1st
01-02-2012, 09:02 PM
zGVp1tH4COo

cobbler
01-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Does your brain work as well as your legs? You don't have to believe ANYTHING I say when Luva is the one bragging about welching on me.

So now that it's established he didn't pay (per his testimonial), what do you think of him?

If he didnt pay he should. My views on welching are well known. Doesn't get any easier.

Not really sure what you are not grasping...

ElNono
01-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Just be the bigger man look above everyone's head and walk away from this thread cobbler. Sometimes you just need to put one foot in front of the other and run away from bullies.

this. He's walking the fine line between being a bigger man and being a clown.

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 09:09 PM
If he didnt pay he should. My views on welching are well known. Doesn't get any easier.

Not really sure what you are not grasping...

There's no "if." He established himself that he didn't pay. That considered, what do you think of someone who purposely welches on another, and by extension, what do you think of lakaluva?

Chris Richards is faggot cocksucker for welching on you.

See, it's that easy.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2012, 09:11 PM
http://oi44.tinypic.com/xavpjm.jpg

Hey Midget..you can taste this in your cheeks..."No wonder it taste so good"...ummm hmmmm...delicious....man...Midget...I wish I could lick my fingers :lol

XCrhZswcukk

ElNono
What did you guys think about this movie?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51J6EZ38PFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

cobbler

And sometimes you just turn around and punch em straight in the nose and watch them run home to mommy crying foul all the way. You know, like having to resort to Hitler and the Holocost. How pathetic.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Midget did you hear me..I wish I could lick my fingers...

XCrhZswcukk

DUNCANownsKOBE

Koolaid_Man
I mean really lick them midget...

XCrhZswcukk

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 09:13 PM
LoL, midget trying to turn my people against me is the reason his people begged me not to pay him. It's no secret that I didn't pay. Welching was fine and dandy as long as me and cobbler were on the receiving end of it. Me and Kool sure did change that...lol

:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2012, 09:13 PM
No wonder it taste so good!!!!

XCrhZswcukk

ElNono
01-02-2012, 09:14 PM
You know, like having to resort to Hitler and the Holocost. How pathetic.

Is that like Costco?

cobbler
There's no "if." He established himself that he didn't pay. That considered, what do you think of someone who purposely welches on another, and by extension, what do you think of lakaluva?

Chris Richards is faggot cocksucker for welching on you.

See, it's that easy.

Then he is wrong for not doing so. I have alread said that many times no?

Very easy...

midnightpulp
LoL, midget trying to turn my people against me is the reason his people begged me not to pay him. It's no secret that I didn't pay. Welching was fine and dandy as long as me and cobbler were on the receiving end of it. Me and Kool sure did change that...lol

If I'm not angry about being welched on (since I knew you'd do it) and neither was DPG, how is it any kind of "victory?"

And lol at being butthurt enough by our trolling to welch.

Spur_Fanatic
01-02-2012, 09:15 PM
No one here is going to win it.

What I find funny is that cobbler and midnight, the two "victims" are fighting each other.

Guys, no one here lost any real money, so why is everyone fighting, again?

Koolaid_Man
All I gotta is :

XCrhZswcukk

cobbler

Is that like Costco?

Nono the typo police!

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2012, 09:16 PM
If I'm not angry about being welched on (since I knew you'd do it) and neither was DPG, how is it any kind of "victory?"

Hey Baby No wonder it taste so good!!!!

XCrhZswcukk

midnightpulp
Then he is wrong for not doing so. I have alread said that many times no?

Very easy...

Just to be clear: So Lakaluva is wrong?

DUNCANownsKOBE
For the record I told that cuckold troutbum to pay luva

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 09:17 PM
No one here is going to win it.

What I find funny is that cobbler and midnight, the two "victims" are fighting each other.

Guys, no one here lost any real money, so why is everyone fighting, again?

I'm not fighting. I'm trolling.

Koolaid_Man

Can you feel it in your cheeks

XCrhZswcukk

skut_farkus

solid movie, this is a must see also

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXdMf-m41XlpOzcOTvJoG5l9rGtMArxm4vIWJS-I-kugecJfJnyw

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Come on midget baby...

XCrhZswcukk

ElNono
01-02-2012, 09:19 PM
Sweetie, can you tell them to stop picking on me. The lol thread has worn out its welcome... real talk.

Koolaid_Man
Well set aside your vendetta then. This shit was last year, for fucks sake. Just take it on the chin and move on like a good lil n;gga

smoke a swisher with me and drank some of that welch's Luva

XCrhZswcukk

DUNCANownsKOBE
solid movie, this is a must see also

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXdMf-m41XlpOzcOTvJoG5l9rGtMArxm4vIWJS-I-kugecJfJnyw
http://www.capedwonder.com/images/picture-folder/images/life/CW-Reeve_Time_mag_.8-26-96.jpg

Spur_Fanatic

And what midnight said above is true too, no one expected Kool to pay, since the general concensus was that Kool was a small white kid that had no money to pay with.

As for luva, I don't know, as I said before, I only just heard of him welching. In fact, I though he was the Laker fan that once actually payed a bet he lost. Or I mixed with someone else?

Also:

CAN SOMEONE FUCKING PAY ATTENTION TO KOOL?
The guy is fucking crying now. He feels ignored.

Here, Kool. I'll play with you.

cobbler

There is nothing to be clear about. If Luva did not pay, and he now is saying he didnt, then he is wrong for doing so. I told him that at the time and I say it now. Really, how ignorant can you be?

Let's talk about wheelchair smack... is that wrong?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 09:20 PM
It's no more wrong than ring smack

Spur_Fanatic
01-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Weird double post.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2012, 09:22 PM
There is nothing to be clear about. If Luva did not pay, and he now is saying he didnt, then he is wrong for doing so. I told him that at the time and I say it now. Really, how ignorant can you be?

Hey Cobbler I'm having a crumpet cake and Welch's party tonight...Drink up my brother...

XCrhZswcukk

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2012, 09:23 PM

Dok..May I offer you something to drink :lol

Giuseppe

At O & 43 you've nary experience.

ElNono
Got it. Do you see why he is upset that I can pull that stunt and stand here and brag about it like its the in thing to do.

You should start bragging about your Naruto collection too, tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Dok..May I offer you something to drink :lol
I'm good but thank you.

midnightpulp
There is nothing to be clear about. If Luva did not pay,and he now is saying he didnt, then he is wrong for doing so.I told him that at the time and I say it now. Really, how ignorant can you be?

Thanks. All I wanted to hear.

Yes. Wheelchair smack is wrong. But I don't mind being wrong in that instance if I have no respect for the person I say it to.

Koolaid_Man
And what midnight said above is true too, no one expected Kool to pay, since the general concensus was that Kool was a small white kid that had no money to pay with.

As for luva, I don't know, as I said before, I only just heard of him welching. In fact, I though he was the Laker fan that once actually payed a bet he lost. Or I mixed with someone else?

Also:

CAN SOMEONE FUCKING PAY ATTENTION TO KOOL?
The guy is fucking crying now. He feels ignored.

Here, Kool. I'll play with you.

May I offer you something to drink Mr. Fanatic?

ElNono
01-02-2012, 09:25 PM

Let's talk about shoes...

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 09:25 PM
Yes. Wheelchair smack is wrong. But

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm good but thank you.

Dok I can make you really good...Just one sip of my purple love potion

Spur_Fanatic
Not only do you continue to be increasingly stupid, but you also seem to be slow as well.

He paid me, I refuse to pay him.

Got it. Do you see why he is upset that I can pull that stunt and stand here and brag about it like its the in thing to do.

This is all news to me, pal. This was a single bet, yet he payed first?
And dude, don't try to front me, you are a nerd.

DUNCANownsKOBE
Dok I can make you really good...Just one sip of my purple love potion
I'm drinking a Heineken as I type. I appreciate the offer but I'm fine tbh.

Koolaid_Man

Yes. Wheelchair smack is wrong. But I don't mind being wrong in that instance if I have no respect for the person I say it to.

Midget..may I pour my drink up your ass?

XCrhZswcukk

Spur_Fanatic
01-02-2012, 09:27 PM
May I offer you something to drink Mr. Fanatic?

Yes. Coffee, boy. And make it quick.

Giuseppe
Let's talk about shoes...

How bout if Kevin builds such a store in your ass. How'd you like that, huh?

Koolaid_Man
I'm drinking a Heineken as I type. I appreciate the offer but I'm fine tbh.

Heineken...I got something more tangier and it will even give you that stang up under your neck...

Franklin
01-02-2012, 09:28 PM
lakaluva's real name is Nabibukhsh, but he goes by Nabi on facebook. No joke.

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Not only do you continue to be increasingly stupid, but you also seem to be slow as well.

He paid me, I refuse to pay him.

I ain't upset though since I knew you'd welch. How can I be upset about something that I knew was going to happen?

But why did you welch on fellow Lakerfan Deadly? You had no beef with him. Were you that butthurt he knew Kobe's chucking's wouldn't deliver number 17?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Heineken...I got something more tangier and it will even give you that stang up under your neck...
No thanks.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Yes. Coffee, boy. And make it quick.

quick? coming right up...I take great pride in my quickies...Bohica

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 09:31 PM
lakaluva's real name is Nabibukhsh, but he goes by Nabi on facebook. No joke.
His first name is Kareem. I can show you the post where he says his name is Kareem.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2012, 09:32 PM
No thanks.

Dok..you don't know what you missing...I can really scratch that itch in your alley...

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2012, 09:32 PM
I ain't upset though since I knew you'd welch. How can I be upset about something that I knew was going to happen?

But why did you welch on fellow Lakerfan Deadly? You had no beef with him. Were you that butthurt he knew Kobe's chucking's wouldn't deliver number 17?

Midget gimme some booty baby...

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2012, 09:34 PM
I tell you what midget...you drink a glass of my Welch's...and I talk to Luva about starting the bet over...let's start all bet's over...

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2012, 09:34 PM
It would be my wet dream to fuck you guys twice

cobbler
01-02-2012, 09:35 PM

You have no respect for me? I am so sad! :lmao

Spur_Fanatic
01-02-2012, 09:36 PM
quick? coming right up...I take great pride in my quickies...Bohica

English, boy. English.

And hurry or I'll hit you with my cane.

DUNCANownsKOBE
pretty gay tbh

midnightpulp
You have no respect for me? I am so sad! :lmao

You asked an honest question and I gave you an honest answer. No need for forced sarcasm.

ElNono
01-02-2012, 09:37 PM

Why are you fantasizing about sleeping with men?

ElNono
cobbler, did you vote yet?

DUNCANownsKOBE

You nlggas are like flies on shit
Are you denying this:

Well, I discovered the Lakers by hearing Chic Hearns on the tube. He was bragging on Kareem's sky hook, and as a child I rushed to the tube to see who this person was with the same name as me. It was love at first sight. It took about two minutes before Magic became my favorite player. I think most fans are attracted to their favorite team by one of the players. I know when Shaq left, he took quite a few fans with him.
Hi Kareem :lmao

ElNono
01-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Kareem :lmao

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 09:39 PM

He's already tried. Let's go double or nothing, Luva, please!!!

I never said please. But I do find it funny you're too scared to double it on Bynum not going 17 and 10 for the year. If you think he's such a scrub, it should be a sure win for you.

You're such a pussy. :lol

ElNono
01-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Kareem faps to Naruto :lmao:lmao:lmao

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 09:40 PM
Are you denying this:

Hi Kareem :lmao

Kareem :lmao

cobbler
01-02-2012, 09:42 PM
So you have no respect for me so wheelchair smack is ok.

Hmmmmmmmm

Then which of you is the liar? The public ignorant tough guy or the PM'ing puss?

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/mid2.jpg

HarlemHeat37
01-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Wheelchair smack is low, tbh..this place goes too far, sometimes..

ElNono
Most of you act like bitches

Seriously? The faggot known as "ghost of gashir" that faps to Naruto? :lmao

midnightpulp
So you have no respect for me so wheelchair smack is ok.

Hmmmmmmmm

Then which of you is the liar? The public ignorant tough guy or the PM'ing puss?

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/mid2.jpg

That was sent before you rebuffed

The Truce

ElNono
01-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Who's hobbler BTW? Is that you Harlem? :lol

Quality troll, IMO

cobbler
A self admitted morbid classless Spur fan betting on the Lakers to win it all this year!

Classic!

ElNono
That's how he rolls, cobbler...

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 09:46 PM
That's not my name. Try again
:lmao so Kareem Abdul-Jabbar has the same name as you but that's not your name

ElNono
That's not my name. Try again

sup Kareem... pre-ordered that Naruto videogame yet?

ElNono
:lmao so Kareem Abdul-Jabbar has the same name as you but that's not your name

His name is Abdul?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

ElNono
01-02-2012, 09:47 PM
Abdul, paki... it all comes together now :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-02-2012, 09:47 PM
Abdul, paki... it all comes together now :lmao

ElNono
01-02-2012, 09:48 PM
He probably wishes he would be named Kareem :lmao

ElNono
Abdul

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

midnightpulp
A self admitted morbid classless Spur fan betting on the Lakers to win it all this year!

Classic!

Didn't bet on them. The odds were like 3.5 to 1 if I remember. Not good. I think I'll wait for Kobe to chuck you into a better line, something like 7 to 1, and then put some money down. I think Bynum is due for a breakout year.

And lol at you offering to show me "the class side of the organization."

ElNono
01-02-2012, 09:50 PM

Try again

Your name really is Abdul, and you're not denying it. :lmao:lmao:lmao

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 09:51 PM

Try again

Sup, Abdul.

DeadlyDynasty
01-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Interesting thread :lol

ElNono
01-02-2012, 09:54 PM
sup DD

cobbler
01-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Didn't bet on them. The odds were like 3.5 to 1 if I remember. Not good. I think I'll wait for Kobe to chuck you into a better line, something like 7 to 1, and then put some money down. I think Bynum is due for a breakout year.

And lol at you offering to show me "the class side of the organization."

If Drew stays healthy he will have a good year.

Funny you should make a thread dissing me and wanting to show the hypocrisy that was never there with the welching only to get your own hypocrisy tossed right back into that lying mug of yours.

DeadlyDynasty
01-02-2012, 09:56 PM

You nlggas are like flies on shit

So you just implied that you're shit? First honest thing you've said all thread:lol

midnightpulp

You have my paypal. Why don't you show them the name on the account that you sent me money to.

There's was no real name attached to the account, Abdul.

Your family Muslim?

Spur_Fanatic
cobb, you are a hypocrite. But no one cares that much, since you got welched too.

DeadlyDynasty
sup DD

Sup broheim

cobbler
01-02-2012, 09:59 PM
That was sent before you rebuffed

The Truce

Truce from what? Your self admitted morbid classlessness? How can you have a truce from somthing you said was never real?

You contradicting yourself now Midget. You cant keep up with your bullshit. Loving it!!!! :lol:lol:lol:lol

cobbler
01-02-2012, 10:00 PM
cobb, you are a hypocrite. But no one cares that much, since you got welched too.

Look it up since you have no clue what it means.

DeadlyDynasty
01-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Hi cobbler, it's been awhile.

midnightpulp
Truce from what? Your self admitted morbid classlessness? How can you have a truce from somthing you said was never real?

You contradicting yourself now Midget. You cant keep up with your bullshit. Loving it!!!! :lol:lol:lol:lol

I never denied we had a rivalry. I offered an olive branch to you prior to this season, to squash it, and you called me a loser.

Consider this my revenge.

ElNono
Unanimous poll so far... speaks volumes, tbh

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 10:03 PM
Anyhow, I'm done with this thread. I accomplished what I set out to do. I'll let cobbler and luva marinate in their well deserved humiliation.

midnightpulp
01-02-2012, 10:04 PM
How come you never offered me an olive branch.

Cause you're a supreme faggot.

cobbler
01-02-2012, 10:09 PM
I never denied we had a rivalry. I offered an olive branch to you prior to this season, to squash it, and you called me a loser.

Consider this my revenge.

Ohhh I am sooo hurt and crushed.

I suppose I could pull up the many posts where you claimed to have nothing against me but really, it's beating a dead horse.

I have shown your two-faced approach here. It's your life. I get it. Everyone gets it. You live on here and this is your calling. It's all good. Your lifes achievement is being an internet personality. Kudos to you big guy....:toast

cobbler
01-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Anyhow, I'm done with this thread. I accomplished what I set out to do. I'll let cobbler and luva marinate in their well deserved humiliation.

Awwww

the self proclamation after getting shown the fool. Classic 7th grade tactic and done well! Again, kudos to you... :toast

cobbler
01-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Cause you're a supreme faggot.

Ohhhhh.... back to 3rd grade. Your slipping! :lol

pass1st
01-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Ohhhhh.... back to 3rd grade. Your're slipping! :lol

LnGrrrR
01-02-2012, 11:23 PM
I also find it funny that cobbler replied to luva's welch job with "as if I care?" when the hypocritical faggot expected everyone on the forum to care when Richards welched on him.

And trust me, when I made this thread, I fuckin' knew you'd post that message. And I'm glad you did so everyone can see what kind of two-faced, no legged cocksucker you are.

Midnight, speaking truth, playing the troll game, per par goods usual

Brazil
01-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Is this thread worth reading ?

ElNono
01-02-2012, 11:25 PM
How bout if Kevin builds such a store in your ass. How'd you like that, huh?

wow, I missed this earlier... are you mad, Victor? Fixodent didn't quite work today?

benefactor
01-02-2012, 11:28 PM
lol Schaivo troll. Perfectly timed tbh.

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Fixodent didn't quite work today?

:rolleyes

redzero
01-03-2012, 01:31 AM
Cobbler, I have a question for you, because I need help clarifying something with somebody:

If a poster--let's call him C--declares that all posters who do polls are pussies and assholes, and if the site owner did a poll, would it then be reasonable to believe that C thinks the site owner is a pussy and an asshole?

Bill_Brasky
01-03-2012, 01:35 AM
:lol this thread

ezau
01-03-2012, 03:31 AM
D. Hitler would send him to the "showers" for being wheelchair-bound.

Giuseppe
01-03-2012, 06:32 AM

LnGrrrR
01-03-2012, 10:35 AM
what they're doing requires some great FOOTwork

I'm upset you're not posting as a Wes Welker troll right now tbh

LnGrrrR
01-03-2012, 10:51 AM

I'd say wheelchair smack is wrong... IF people were using wheelchair smack, well you know how I'd feel about that. IF people were using it.

LnGrrrR
01-03-2012, 10:54 AM

It's good to see you coming out of the closet Kool. Be true to yourself.