PDA

View Full Version : Predict when will Bynum's knee and/or ankle will break down

ChrisRichards
01-02-2012, 08:27 PM
I know, pretty harsh, but injury is a part of the game. Careers by great players like Penny, Tmac, Terrel Davis, Kerry Wood and Yao were ended quickly by it. Even promising players like Oden, Sam Bowie and Len Bias were hit by it. Its just a fact of life. People deal with injuries, some much more serious compared to others.

2012 is no different to Andrew. He's having a pretty good season so far averaging 14.5 RPG but lets face it, he is injury prone and one way or another, he will go down this year to miss 20 or something games.

IIRC, he went down twice against Memphis, so if you're a betting man, starting with Memphis is probably a good bet which will be this coming Sunday (January 8).

I know there's a lot of games here so its quite impossible to list them all so just please pick a date and or month for your own prediction before Bynum goes down again.

As much as possible please be mindful of the Lakers' fan reactions on this board. They may try to persuade you Bynum's injuries were "FREAK" accidents, so take that with a grain of salt.

My pick: February 4 @ Utah. 18 games in 30 days with numerous games back and forth from East to West will take a toll on young Bynum's legs. I'd like to say sooner but I'll give him a benefit of a doubt.

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 08:28 PM
^Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!!!!

ChrisRichards
01-02-2012, 08:33 PM
How am I desperate?:lol Look at the Lakers future and tell me who should be desperate.

BTW, be a sport guys. Pick a date will ya.

Spur_Fanatic
01-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Let's turn this around, and leave the "Lakers are faggots" innuendo out.

Being realistic, then, I say in quite a few years. I don't expect him to play in good lvl all his entire NBA career, cause the guy has some injury problems. But the guy wont just die next game, homers.

If the Lakers play him smart, Bynum might avoid his yearly injuries.

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 08:40 PM
If the Lakers play him smart, Bynum might avoid his yearly injuries.

You stupid ass.

Spur_Fanatic
01-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Because Lebron raped you, I understand your pain.

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 08:44 PM
http://api.ning.com/files/CG6JZUghkTNJHjaunQfDCLTSOPiQkwuENyIkYIP*tpgKWJdtxL zlHeVUVQ0HQ3VJPxKOZKMfU7nwSefy*Cyc4cz10cwK-FOW/Dontworryiforgiveyou.jpg

Because Lebron raped you, I understand your pain.

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

pass1st
01-02-2012, 08:50 PM
I say he's healthy this year, but has a few tweaks near the end of the season.

Giuseppe
01-02-2012, 08:50 PM
I say he's healthy this year, but has a few tweaks near the end of the season.

You're as stupid as your mother is sexy.

Spur_Fanatic
01-02-2012, 09:09 PM
I ment it. I like Bynum.

ChrisRichards
01-02-2012, 09:43 PM
A healthy Bynum is an oxymoron. He will pay 40 games this year. Max and this is coming from someone who actually likes Bynum.