PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, Have You Ever Wanted To Do This?

desflood
06-17-2005, 08:50 AM
Woman Accused of Attacking Snoring Husband Thu Jun 16, 8:19 PM ET

FARGO, N.D. - A woman upset about her husband's snoring is accused of stabbing him with a pen and hitting him with a dumbbell to wake him up. DeAnn Miller-Boschert, 45, was charged Thursday with simple assault, a misdemeanor.

Police Sgt. Jeff Skuza said the woman first poured water on her husband early Thursday morning, but that did not wake him up.

"She then stabbed him with a pen in the arm twice," Skuza said. "After he went back to sleep after the pen thing, she woke him up again with a workout weight."

Skuza said the man called police from a convenience store at around 4 a.m. Thursday. He was not seriously hurt and did not seek medical attention, Skuza said.

Skuza said the man had "two fresh puncture marks" from the pen but showed no signs of being hit with the 3-pound dumbbell.

"He did have some scratches on his shoulders and arms that he said were from previous attacks," Skuza said.

Officers said Miller-Boschert told them she wanted her husband to sleep on his side, to prevent him from snoring. She was taken to the Cass County Jail pending a court appearance Friday.

Skuza said the man returned to his home.

"I assume he went back to sleep," Skuza said.

Flea
06-17-2005, 09:05 AM
:lol

SpursWoman
06-17-2005, 09:13 AM
Fortunately, I don't have that problem...but damn... :lmao

My aunt used to take a sedative to go to sleep, and my uncle wasn't allowed in bed until she was already unconscious he was so bad. :wow :lol

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2005, 09:53 AM
:wtf :wtf :wtf