PDA

View Full Version : Darrius Heyward-Bey

stretch
01-03-2012, 12:22 PM
No longer a joke. Dude has turned into a very solid receiver. Still some flaws to work on (mainly jumping to make catches when not neccesary, and still using body to catch too frequently), but had nearly 1000 yards, and almost certainly would have hit that mark if he hadnt had his injury.

Palmer seemed to especially like going to him. A legit QB can make all the difference in the world.

lol dirk4mvp
lol no more 4.3 40 jokes
lol no more al davis rotting jokes
lol 2-14
lol peytons neck
lol andrew suck
lol colts fucked

BUMP
01-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Wow...an overweight, poorly dressed loudmouth in Dallas. That could describe about 99% of their population, but then again I guess I'd be angry, drunk and loud if I was stuck in that state and had the Cowboys and Rangers recent failures still stuck in my head.

dirk4mvp
01-03-2012, 03:22 PM
stretch, always thinking about me :)

Blake
01-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Lol passing over Crabtree
Rofl rotting Al

IronMexican
01-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Wish they got Hakeem Nicks. Or Wallace in the 3rd, or even second. Time to end the Mike Mitchell experiment.

Blake
01-04-2012, 10:18 PM
Wish they got Hakeem Nicks. Or Wallace in the 3rd, or even second. Time to end the Mike Mitchell experiment.

Wide receivers in the first round is the stuff of idiot gms

Magua
01-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Wide receivers in the first round is the stuff of idiot gms

I agree with this for the most part, but there's can't-miss prospects every so often (Moss, Dre, Megatron). Darrius Heyward-Bey is not one of those:lol

lol taking DHB over:

Trabtree
Maclin
Harvin
Nicks
Britt
Wallace

and that's just WR's.

lol 99 career receptions in 3 seasons.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-07-2012, 04:52 PM
I agree with this for the most part, but there's can't-miss prospects every so often (Moss, Dre, Megatron). Darrius Heyward-Bey is not one of those:lol

lol taking DHB over:

Trabtree
Maclin
Harvin
Nicks
Britt
Wallace

and that's just WR's.

lol 99 career receptions in 3 seasons.
Exactly. When you have can't miss, sure thing prospects at WR like Fitz, Moss, Calvin, Moss or AJ Green you take them in the first round. Otherwise, you can get quality receivers in the later rounds.

Same thing applies to running backs. If you can draft a freak like Adrian Peterson then using a first on him makes sense. Using first rounders on RBs who aren't crazy nigfreaks is stupid though. It almost never works.