PDA

View Full Version : I Wonder If Kori Or Any lady On ST Knows A Thing Or Two About Waxing

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2012, 04:59 PM
ok ladies..hairy or waxed chest...I'm going to wax myself tonight because I love the look and feel of my own smoothed waxed chest....and well the ladies keep encouraging it...

So I'm in Wal fucking mart this morning looking for a waxing kit and some really really nice looking MILF strikes up a convo with me about her daughter shaving her legs in the shower...she even picked out the waxing kit I should buy...:lol it was bold and so I obliged her and got her digits...

but back to the topic at hand I'm about to wax the hell out of my chest and pubic area..what hurts less..Brazilian or the Strips

cantthinkofanything
01-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Shit. I just realized your schtick is pretending to be a gay black man. I feel stupid. It was so obvious.

ChumpDumper
01-03-2012, 05:05 PM
lol can't afford to have someone else do it

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Shit. I just realized your schtick is pretending to be a gay black man. I feel stupid. It was so obvious.

I'm so far from gay till it's not even funny...I just like pampering myself...waxing, pedicures, hot stone and sports massages, manicure on occasion, eye brows arched when I'm stepping out to look my best..some may consider it gay but I don't...just taking care of my body which is my temple...the only thing I may have ever lied about is smoking..I don't smoke at all...

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2012, 05:07 PM
lol can't afford to have someone else do it

maybe...or maybe not...:downspin:

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Dude, just PM mono, or Chumper if you want the sound advice of a bitch.

ok let me check with them..

Chumper what say you?

Magua
01-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Wax is painful, use Nair for the chest. Never nair your balls though, they're beet red and burn like the dickens for 3 days after

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Wax is painful, use Nair for the chest. Never nair your balls though, they're beet red and burn like the dickens for 3 days after

Balls are off limits unless I use clippers...I don't fuck around with family jewels:lol

ChumpDumper
01-03-2012, 05:13 PM
ok let me check with them..

Chumper what say you?You're the one getting his eyebrows arched.

No man has ever said that in the history of men.

cantthinkofanything
01-03-2012, 05:14 PM
I'm so far from gay till it's not even funny...I just like pampering myself...waxing, pedicures, hot stone and sports massages, manicure on occasion, eye brows arched when I'm stepping out to look my best..some may consider it gay but I don't...just taking care of my body which is my temple...the only thing I may have ever lied about is smoking..I don't smoke at all...

No, I don't mean the pampering...that's fine. I mean the part about you fucking other guys.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2012, 05:15 PM
You're the one getting his eyebrows arched.

No man has ever said that in the history of men.

Chumper stay on topic...tell me about the waxing...leave my eyebrows out of this...yes I get them arched on occasion...and the beauticians think it's sexy that a man takes care of himself and cares about how he looks...

nothing homo about it

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2012, 05:17 PM
No, I don't mean the pampering...that's fine. I mean the part about you fucking other guys.

:sleep u not humoring me

z0sa

more proof you're a richer's white kid.

ChumpDumper
Chumper stay on topic...tell me about the waxing...leave my eyebrows out of this...yes I get them arched on occasion...and the beauticians think it's sexy that a man takes care of himself and cares about how he looks...

nothing homo about itYou've basically admitted you're a drag queen.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2012, 05:19 PM
more proof you're a richer's white kid.

you cats are pathetic...not white not rich just yet...:lol...you guys are very closed minded..and obviously think all blacks live in a corn flakes box...

cantthinkofanything
01-03-2012, 05:19 PM
:sleep u not humoring me

sorry. I didn't mean to fuck up your troll thread about waxing. What do you do about your butt hair?

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2012, 05:20 PM
sorry. I didn't mean to fuck up your troll thread about waxing. What do you do about your butt hair?

I've never seen them :lol...have you seen yours :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2012, 05:20 PM
You've basically admitted you're a drag queen.

:lol no they wear make-up I don't

cantthinkofanything
01-03-2012, 05:22 PM
I've never seen them :lol...have you seen yours :lol

In your mom's mouth.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2012, 05:26 PM
In your mom's mouth.

uhh ok...

JoeChalupa
01-03-2012, 05:26 PM
I've had my eyebrows done but would never do my chest.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2012, 05:30 PM
I've had my eyebrows done but would never do my chest.

and you're not gay either right? these guys just don't know anything about what real women like...this ain't the fucking 50's and 60's where men folk work in the steel mills...

fuck em I'm gonna keep doing me like Drake said...

2lTB1pIg1y0

ChumpDumper
01-03-2012, 05:32 PM
It's the nomenclature that outed you, Kool.

Joe said it like a man.

You said it like Ru Paul.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2012, 05:36 PM
It's the nomenclature that outed you, Kool.

Joe said it like a man.

You said it like Ru Paul.

whatever..I'm guessing there is no right way to say I get my eyebrows arched...even on occasion...:lolbut truth be told I was asking ladies...and so I can respect your answer chumper :lol

cantthinkofanything
01-03-2012, 05:36 PM
uhh ok...

she gets them caught in her braces

ChumpDumper
01-03-2012, 05:38 PM
whatever..I'm guessing there is no right way to say I get my eyebrows arched...even on occasion.I told you exactly how, dumbass :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2012, 05:40 PM
I told you exactly how, dumbass :lol

no you didn't you merely made an excuse for Joe so you could continue to discredit my beautiful arched eyebrows :lol

Bill_Brasky
01-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Now I done heard of trimmin the hedges.....you but done scorched the earth!

JoeChalupa
01-03-2012, 05:51 PM
and you're not gay either right? these guys just don't know anything about what real women like...this ain't the fucking 50's and 60's where men folk work in the steel mills...

2lTB1pIg1y0

No, I"m not gay and I them done because the wife asked/told me they needed done...and I said "done" not arched.

JoeChalupa
01-03-2012, 05:51 PM
I won't get a pedicure though since they won't give me a 9 toe discount.

cantthinkofanything
01-03-2012, 05:52 PM
I won't get a pedicure though since they won't give me a 9 toe discount.

see if they'll count your pecker as toe #10

ChumpDumper
01-03-2012, 05:52 PM
no you didn't you merely made an excuse for Joe so you could continue to discredit my beautiful arched eyebrows :lolNo, I told you exactly how a man says it. Don't get all catty about it.

JoeChalupa
01-03-2012, 05:56 PM
see if they'll count your pecker as toe #10

They'd count it as a third leg.

cantthinkofanything
01-03-2012, 06:05 PM
They'd count it as a third leg.

:lol

DMC
01-03-2012, 07:01 PM

What kind of ride? Big luxury or small modified racer type?

DMC
01-03-2012, 07:03 PM

2lTB1pIg1y0
All women are real, no heterosexual man knows what they want, and real women like it that way.

unibrow
01-04-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm not into waxing.

Trill Clinton
01-04-2012, 12:39 PM
You arch your eyebrows, B? That shit is for fags nahmean? I understand getting them trimmed, I see lame ass dudes in the mall all the time getting their eyebrows threaded. But arched, B? Cut that shit out, B.

leemajors
01-04-2012, 12:45 PM
lol "a man" waxing his chest. i guess you can always fall back on pretending to be an elite swimmer.

silverblk mystix
01-04-2012, 01:27 PM
this is what happens when you allow laker fans into a spurs website...

Lol ...L.A. "men"

mrsmaalox
01-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Waxing is cheap, you claim you like to be pampered, just have a professional do it.

TimmehC
01-04-2012, 04:43 PM
:lol no they wear make-up I don't
Great, a super-ugly drag queen.

CosmicCowboy
01-04-2012, 05:57 PM
I really wonder about some of the so called men in here.

Brazil
01-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Is that the gayest thread ever ? not that a surprise coming from Kool but I mean wow

Blake
01-04-2012, 07:05 PM
I'm so far from gay till it's not even funny...I just like pampering myself...waxing, pedicures, hot stone and sports massages, manicure on occasion, eye brows arched when I'm stepping out to look my best..some may consider it gay but I don't...

It wouldn't surprise me if the the girls at your local salon consider you gay.

I consider you to be metrosexual.

DMC
01-04-2012, 08:13 PM
PM JJ, he waxed your ass last year.

DMC
01-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Waxing is cheap, you claim you like to be pampered, just have a professional do it.

Dude's got champagne dreams but beer pockets.

Finer things in life don't come in a government cheese box tbh